Deathstroke vs. Valkyrie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Who takes it and why?

golem370
V takes because she tougher stronger and possibly a better fighter

vansonbee
I wouldn't say Valkyrie is a better fighter, but she takes the majority due to her being super human.

DS mirco manage in his fights and Valk is the complete opposite (marco).

Prep-Man
DS mercs her.

zopzop
I'm going with Valkyrie. Class 40 or 50 super strength and superhuman durability, reflexes, and stamina. An indestructible sword that can cut through most anything. And more importantly, THOUSANDS of years of fighting experience.

vansonbee
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm going with Valkyrie. Class 40 or 50 super strength and superhuman durability, reflexes, and stamina. An indestructible sword that can cut through most anything. And more importantly, THOUSANDS of years of fighting experience. True that she has years of experience, but her combat moves are mostly the same, while DS has variety of material arts experience from diverse cultures, but I do agree that Valk takes it with strength.

Prep-Man
Experience is overrated in comics. DS got the better of Wonder Woman for a little bit. And WW has just as much experience as Valkyrie.

celeyhyga17
/thread

why pit a hig street/low meta against an Asgardian who is at least class 50 and wields an indestructible sword?

meh...

Prep-Man
DS IS meta, noob. It's not like he hasn't faced someone faster than him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DS IS meta, noob. It's not like he hasn't faced someone faster than him.

are u still butthurt about the Hulk vs Citizen Steel thread?

Prep-Man
Not at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.