Captain America vs Ryu (Current Versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
They are similar in basic skill and Stats so who would triumpth in a battle to the finish?

(btw Street Fighter does have comic books, its not just a video game)

FIGHT!!!! stick out tongue

Mr Marvel
My friend and I were having this discussion yesterday...Personally i feel Ryu will take the majority, but i am wondering what others take on this would be.

JakeTheBank
Ryu dominates.

chomperx9
I think Ryu is Slightly ABove Cap in the H2H field

Mr Marvel
yea i thought he'd win.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by chomperx9
I think Ryu is Slightly ABove Cap in the H2H field

But less experienced. Cap still is physically superior.. Faster, more agile, more durable with amor and a HF. Add in a weapon that's indestructible that will stand up to Ryu's super attacks and far out better stamina and physically conditioning...

Mini Bennett
How in the hell is Steve stronger than Ryu? He's taken blows from Akuma.

This is murder, not a fight.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
How in the hell is Steve stronger than Ryu? He's taken blows from Akuma.

This is murder, not a fight.

Steve has taken blows from Namor. erm

Batman-Prime
Captain America 6/10 against Ryu. 5/10 against Akuma.

For Pearl Harbour!

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Captain America 6/10 against Ryu. 5/10 against Akuma.

For Pearl Harbour!

Akuma would be too much to handle, but Steve can definitely take Ryu after a hard fought battle.

Parmaniac
There is no current Captain America if Spider Island is legit.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Parmaniac
There is no current Captain America if Spider Island is legit.

I guest you haven't been reading or know about Captain America vol 6? They are two issues in so far. So there is definitely a Captain America.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Marvelknight
I guest you haven't been reading or know about Captain America vol 6? They are two issues in so far. So there is definitely a Captain America. My point is in Spider ISland it seems he's turned into a Man-Spider while in Fear Itself he's normal.

chomperx9
H2H No hado no Shield, Ryu wins

with shield, Cap wins

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Parmaniac
My point is in Spider ISland it seems he's turned into a Man-Spider while in Fear Itself he's normal.
Yeah that has something to do with whats happening in that arch. But Steve is Cap now.

Prep-Man
Ryu. I heard he lifted a boulder with no problem.

Batman-Prime
Akuma would be too much to handle, but Steve can definitely take Ryu after a hard fought battle.

No he wouldn't, he goes toe to toe with stronger and more powerful enemies. Skillwise Cap/Batman/Logan should be on par with Akuma/Goutetsu/Gouken, they just lack the Ki-powers.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Ryu. I heard he lifted a boulder with no problem.

Steve has lift up well over 1000 lbs.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No he wouldn't, he goes toe to toe with stronger and more powerful enemies. Skillwise Cap/Batman/Logan should be on par with Akuma/Goutetsu/Gouken, they just lack the Ki-powers.

Akuma ripped through a submarine. Lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. Steve can't take Akuma. And Batman?? come on man... You know Bats has no chance against Akuma at all erm

Prep-Man
Steve has lift up well over 1000 lbs.

This boulder weighed a lot more. a few tons, perhaps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.