The Mandarin vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
No rings. No webbing. Who wins?

Bentley
Mandarin for the stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Mandarin for the stomp.

Mshinu
Mandarin for the stomp.

carver9
Mandarin must be a beast h2h? What has he done in a fist fight to presume he would stomp Parker?

Bentley
He has damaged advanced Iron-Man armors, moves at bullet time and can boost his stats with chi.

carver9
He has damaged advanced Iron-Man armors, moves at bullet time and can boost his stats with chi.

Sound like a baby Iron Fist. That's nothing that proves he can beat Spiderman.

JakeTheBank
erm

Mandy crushes Spidey.

Harbinger
No SS and no webbing means Peter's getting his shit pushed in.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Sound like a baby Iron Fist. That's nothing that proves he can beat Spiderman.

facepalm

It's the other way around. Classic IF failed to do any damage to the oldschool IM suit and his fight with current WM wasn't nearly as impressive as Mandy's fight with the Silver Centurion IM.

SamZED
He has damaged advanced Iron-Man armors, moves at bullet time and can boost his stats with chi. While I admit I know almost nothing about Mandarin other than that he's an Iron Man villain who is a MA expert, has 10 really powerful rings and a stupid name that will never make it into the big screen so will go with whatever the majority here says, but I just want to point out that Spider-man has done all the things you've mentioned except for the chi boost.

Sin I AM
Mandarin hits like a class 70/80...and his durabilty allows his to trade blows evenly with Tony (who was trying to kill him)..there is no way for parker to win here "Unless" you're removing his chi for this fight, which is included in his own training and skill and isn't an external power-up, he has those abilities - they ARE part of his physical powerset, much in the same way that Iron Fist's chi is part of his natural, physical powerset.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
While I admit I know almost nothing about Mandarin other than that he's an Iron Man villain who is a MA expert, has 10 really powerful rings and a stupid name that will never make it into the big screen so will go with whatever the majority here says, but I just want to point out that Spider-man has done all the things you've mentioned except for the chi boost.

Mandy damages him worse, Tony withstands most of Parker's attacks without a scratch.

Remember when Daken broke Pete's rib with his elbow strike? Mandy karate chops him in half. MA works better on Spidey than kryptonite on Superman cool

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
MA works better on Spidey than kryptonite on Superman cool
Sabretooth argument no. 1: That was before an upgarde it doesn't count anymore cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sabretooth argument no. 1: That was before an upgarde it doesn't count anymore cool

OK, fair enough laughing out loud

Mandy had superhuman strength even before the writers came up with the chi augmentation thing. His striking power is one of the best (if not the best) among Marvel martial artists and he's more than durable enough to take punches from SM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.