A trip into the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeekyGirl
Would a trip into the sun kill superman? embarrasment

super pr*xy
no.

GeekyGirl
Okay. Someone just sort of confused me on that. They said that if he stayed in the sun two long, he would collect to much energy and it would kill him. Just wanted to clear that up... and prove him wrong. But posting this does make me feel a tad stupid. ^_^'

-Pr-
Originally posted by GeekyGirl
Okay. Someone just sort of confused me on that. They said that if he stayed in the sun two long, he would collect to much energy and it would kill him. Just wanted to clear that up... and prove him wrong. But posting this does make me feel a tad stupid. ^_^'

that did happen, but it was in an alternate universe, so doesn't really count. the current, actual superman can go in to the sun, and all it will do is supercharge him and make him more powerful.

steverules_2
How come he didn't do that with doomsday, let the other heroes fight him whilst he's in the sun...then fight him supercharged

Cogito
Originally posted by steverules_2
How come he didn't do that with doomsday, let the other heroes fight him whilst he's in the sun...then fight him supercharged

PIS/CIS.

If Superman fought smart, he'd do this with every tough fight. erm

Don Corleone
Originally posted by GeekyGirl
Would a trip into the sun kill superman? embarrasment

No , and there are plenty of characters that it would not kill aswell.

roughrider
When has he done a trip into the sun in normal continuity?
All Star Superman and Justice are outside of it.

Mindset
When you say Justice you don't mean JLA, do you?

-Pr-
Originally posted by roughrider
When has he done a trip into the sun in normal continuity?
All Star Superman and Justice are outside of it.

our worlds at war is the most obvious one. he dived through a red sun in infinite crisis. he's been in close proximity to the sun in many other issues too.

Originally posted by Mindset
When you say Justice you don't mean JLA, do you?

i'd say he means the alex ross mini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.