Who Wolverine favorite sidekick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Armor, Rogue, X-23, Kitty, Jubilee
http://i51.tinypic.com/2u4j9jo.jpg

Who is Wolverine favorite from most to least?

Also a list of your own!

chomperx9
cyclops and creed

zopzop
God damn Rogue looks hot in that pic! Holy....

Oh and back on topic :
Kitty
Jubilee
x-23
Rogue
Armor

EDIT, didn't see the most to least, Rogue threw me off :P

Batman-Prime
Kitty
Jubilee
Rogue
X-23/Armor

stick out tongue

Digi
Shouldn't it be Jubilee at #1, then a battle for the other spots? I mean, it's Logan's favorite sidekick, not ours.

psycho gundam
nightcrawler

vansonbee
Originally posted by Digi
Shouldn't it be Jubilee at #1, then a battle for the other spots? I mean, it's Logan's favorite sidekick, not ours. Jubilee is an icon, no one can forget, its true she is Logan favorite, but I also have second tier question asking the fans their favorite.

Q99
I'd hardly call Rogue a Wolverine sidekick, outside the movies.

I'd say Jubes and Kitty are above everyone else, in the one and two slots.

X-23... she's a sister/daughter/whatever, not so much of a sidekick to him.

So:
1) Jubilation
2) Kitty
3) Armor
4) X-23
5) Rogue

Prep-Man
Jubilee...

Everyone else. They play off well.

Mindset
Deadpool
Spiderman

rotiart
Are they fighting each other or what? Doesn't seem like the right forum for a debate about who wolverine thinks is blah blah...

In a fight though armor wins... Check out her recent issue where they took her to monster island.

Batman-Prime
Logan need a male sidekick, like Dr. Doom or Hulk, they could learn from him.

vansonbee
Originally posted by rotiart
Are they fighting each other or what? Doesn't seem like the right forum for a debate about who wolverine thinks is blah blah...

In a fight though armor wins... Check out her recent issue where they took her to monster island. No need to take it seriously, this is a competition in appeal stick out tongue

I like Jubilee too, wish she was revamped for 2010 as a mutant again.

My list:

Armor - new age Jubilee in the works
Jubilee
Rogue
Kitty
X-23 - a little depressing and both are too serious

Zack Fair
Jubilee hands down.
Kitty.

The rest.

Laura looks beautiful in that pic *_* hard to remember she is Logan's clone ~_~

vansonbee
Laura does look like her subjugated mother, only providing a embryo.

Did you not know Logan also a part-time model? :X

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/59086/1852875-x23s.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Q99
I'd hardly call Rogue a Wolverine sidekick, outside the movies.

I'd say Jubes and Kitty are above everyone else, in the one and two slots.

X-23... she's a sister/daughter/whatever, not so much of a sidekick to him.

So:
1) Jubilation
2) Kitty
3) Armor
4) X-23
5) Rogue

Yeah, I wouldn't really call Laura or Rogue Logan's sidekicks. They had those kinds of moments, but not many.

Idie is probably going to be Wolverine's newest sidekick. Or a protege at least.

Shouldn't it be Jubilee at #1, then a battle for the other spots? I mean, it's Logan's favorite sidekick, not ours.

When did he say she's his favourite sidekick?

Batman-Prime
^She is the most infantile one and the most funny but still

Kitty > all uhuh

chomperx9
Captain America, Steve

Digi
I lul'd at Spider-Man. They really do kinda hate each other, so it's a nice tandem.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When did he say she's his favourite sidekick?

he never would have said it out loud to any of them. But isn't it obvious?

kgkg
Originally posted by chomperx9
Captain America, Steve Cap sidekick? Cap is a Boss.

Mindset
I lul'd at Spider-Man. They really do kinda hate each other, so it's a nice tandem.

he never would have said it out loud to any of them. But isn't it obvious? There should be a Deadpool, Wolverine, Spiderman team up.

Zack Fair
Did any of them ever develop a crush on him?

chomperx9
Originally posted by kgkg
Cap sidekick? Cap is a Boss. But Cap is one person Logan never minds working along side with. usually he prefers solo

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
There should be a Deadpool, Wolverine, Spiderman team up. it would be non stop debating between the 3 on what to do, in what ever their team up involved.

kgkg
But Cap is one person Logan never minds working along side with. usually he prefers solo That's just Cap for you and it's not just Logan it's everyone in Marvel.

chomperx9
That's just Cap for you and it's not just Logan it's everyone in Marvel. lol I think you looked at my post the other way around. Yes anyone wouldnt mind working with cap.

But my point is logan usually likes to work solo, thats the point of this thread. but Cap is someone Logan would not mind teaming up with anytime.

StiltmanFTW
he never would have said it out loud to any of them. But isn't it obvious?

True, he wouldn't laughing out loud

I'd say it's a tie/close match between her and Kitty...

jalek moye
True, he wouldn't laughing out loud

I'd say it's a tie/close match between her and Kitty...

I say Jubs wins in the end though, both are important to him but imo he seems more attached to Jubs.

And Laura he's pretty aggressive towards her for some reason.

kgkg
lol I think you looked at my post the other way around. Yes anyone wouldnt mind working with cap.

But my point is logan usually likes to work solo, thats the point of this thread. but Cap is someone Logan would not mind teaming up with anytime. It's true but Cap is not a sidekick. Working well together and sidekick are two different things.

A sidekick is usually a subordinate something like Batman's Robin.

celeyhyga17
Jubilation

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
I say Jubs wins in the end though, both are important to him but imo he seems more attached to Jubs.

And Laura he's pretty aggressive towards her for some reason.

It's conceivable that you're right. I can't decide.

You're thinking of that moment when he pinned her to that tree in X-Force, huh? stick out tongue He hates himself and Laura is his clone, so it's no wonder he doesn't treat her like Jubs or Pryde. He even thanked Gambit for taking care of her and playing "mommy", admitting he couldn't have done it himself.

Lord Feron
That's just Cap for you and it's not just Logan it's everyone in Marvel.

**** Yeah! "How can we make this idea more awesome?" "Lets bring Cap in!" "****ing Genius!"

jalek moye
It's conceivable that you're right. I can't decide.

You're thinking of that moment when he pinned her to that tree in X-Force, huh? stick out tongue He hates himself and Laura is his clone, so it's no wonder he doesn't treat her like Jubs or Pryde. He even thanked Gambit for taking care of her and playing "mommy", admitting he couldn't have done it himself.

i hope that changes they can be an awesome duo. Trio if Jubs sticks with them

Ize19
It's true but Cap is not a sidekick. Working well together and sidekick are two different things.

A sidekick is usually a subordinate something like Batman's Robin.

Why are you fighting it? Even Wolverine has called Cap his sidekick before:

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2627/uxmis26822.th.jpg
stick out tongue

rotiart
... Cap is not a sidekick. He just is too nice to correct someone that obviously ate their crayons growing up.

Mindset
laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
God damn Rogue looks hot in that pic! Holy....
Beat me to it, incredibly hot.

You need an update, they're best friends now. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Mindset
There should be a Deadpool, Wolverine, Spiderman team up. thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up Always wanted to see that. Logan will probably try to kill himself by the end of the story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.