Thanos VS The High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Thanos VS The High Evolutionary

No bfr. fight ends when one of them is incapacitated or destroyed.

who wins?

1. No prep

2. 48 hours prep for both

Bentley
Thanos wins the first -probably, at base mode HE cannot really hang with him, although I'd lol at Thanos being devolved-, and should win the second.

At this point the best Thanos prep feats honestly escape me, but spamming Thanosi should be enough to beat whatever HE decides tot throw at him.

golem370
One thing Thanos did that I thought was impressive was to upgrade the Rigelians in moments they were an advanced race.

Harbinger
Thanos in the first, The High Evolutionary in the second.

Mr Marvel
Thanos is superior to the HE...

Thanos wins both

Stoic
Thanos turns the HE into the LE for the devastating win on both counts.

Nihilist
Thanos in both.

Black bolt z
Thanos in the first, HE in the second.

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thanos in the first, HE in the second. What prep feats does HE have to take Thanos ?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
What prep feats does HE have to take Thanos ? What prep feats does thanos have? Hes created some impressive things but so has HE. People just assume he is a prep god because he is a major genuis. So is HE.

JakeTheBank
Neither of them are Doom, so it doesn't matter, ultimately.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Neither of them are Doom, so it doesn't matter, ultimately.

If any of them were like Doom they would fall easily against the other flirt

Simbon
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos turns the HE into the SHE for the devastating win on both counts.

Fixed.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What prep feats does thanos have? Hes created some impressive things but so has HE. People just assume he is a prep god because he is a major genuis. So is HE. Outsmarting the magus by creating a replica reality gem. Destroyed Titan using his armada. He prepped for the loss of the cosmic cube, and he aslo created a cannon that destroyed a galaxy.

Thats just a few to start with, so now you can give some HE prep feats now instead of dodge post.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Neither of them are Doom, so it doesn't matter, ultimately. Why would you compare Thanos to someone inferior ?

Cogito
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why would you compare Thanos to someone inferior ?

Maybe Jake can clarify but I'm pretty sure he was referring to Doom, not a Doombot. mmm

Nihilist
Originally posted by Cogito
Maybe Jake can clarify but I'm pretty sure he was referring to Doom, not a Doombot. mmm He was talking about the wikipedia needing Doom, hence the inferior part.

Diesldude
Thanos in both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.