The Mad Thinker vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Mad Thinker gets one week prep to assault Batman at his batcave.

Can he triumph?

JakeTheBank
Does he have prep time as far as just deciding how he wants to attack Batman in the cave, or prep time as far as studying the exact location of the cave and its defenses and security systems, etc?

Bentley
He does, yes.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Bentley
He does, yes. What

Bentley
Ejem.

I meant to say MT can study Batman's cave if he has the ability to do so -he will be given the location-, and of course, to make any machines/weapons he may need for the confrontation.

Simbon
You have started threads with the Mad Thinker and the Wizard. I salute you. (Both of these guys need respect threads, BTW)

The thing is, Batman lives to spoil the plans of people like the mad thinker. This is another case, IMO, of "Batman will find a way"

Bentley
I may get some of their threads done down the line, but at this point I just want to finish Moondragon's thread this year big grin

Oslaught1262
batman knows karate

Bentley
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
batman knows karate

ermm

Oslaught1262
he does

JakeTheBank
lol

I'm trying to recall instances of the cave being compromised and what kind of on site defenses it has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.