Orion Vs Mongul Jr. (SC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/67670/1246517-orion__21___cover_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100693/1868837-mongul03_large.jpg

Omega Vision
Mongul for the majority

take his rings away though and Orion crushes him.

Cogito
^ thumb up

Slaanesh
Mongul

rotiart
I love that the scans show us how the fight starts...

Orion is already knocked out when the fight starts so obviously mongol wins

Prep-Man
Lol, I like that pic.

Anyway, I know Mongul is powerful, but there is no telling how he'll tank a full blast of the Astro Force. People seem to forget some if it's high showings. Orion is a beast when he goes all out.

Bentley
Split.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lol, I like that pic.

Anyway, I know Mongul is powerful, but there is no telling how he'll tank a full blast of the Astro Force. People seem to forget some if it's high showings. Orion is a beast when he goes all out.

Th astro force failed against Shaggyman, didn't put a scratch on him. If you were to split the showings of the astro force down the middle power wise...Mongul with the rings can take it. It'll hurt but it will not drop him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
Th astro force failed against Shaggyman, didn't put a scratch on him. If you were to split the showings of the astro force down the middle power wise...Mongul with the rings can take it. It'll hurt but it will not drop him.

The Astro Force was able to take down Superman with a single shot, Orion was actually destroying a part of earth from the moon, just by powering up, contained universal destroying energies, and actually harmed Starro w/Astro Force when no other League could. Like I said, high showings.

Batman-Prime
Orion, decisively

-Pr-
Orion imo, but Mongul makes him work for it. Either that or a split.

kevdude
Yeah it would be a battle! Mongul or its split.

OneDumbG0
Begrudgingly, Mongul Jr. 6/10.

He was really good with those rings.

Sr J-Bieb
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.