Which is more powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Orion Astro Force

or

Thor God blast

Bentley
Astro Force for me.

Endless Mike
FP Orion

JakeTheBank
Astro Force

Prep-Man
probably about even. both have their high showings.

BattleMage
God blast

-Pr-
Astro Force imo.

zopzop
I want to say Astro Force, but I'm gonna say Godblast.

That thing crushed Exitar's skull and four of them shored up the multiverse. Astro Force is outclassed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop I want to say Astro Force, but I'm gonna say Godblast. That thing crushed Exitar's skull and four of them shored up the multiverse. Astro Force is outclassed.

not really. orions astro force was able to contain and reverse the energies of a doomsday weapon that was going to wipe out the universe. he was able to harm starro when no other league could. the big starro.

tsscls
Originally posted by zopzop
I want to say Astro Force, but I'm gonna say Godblast.

That thing crushed Exitar's skull and four of them shored up the multiverse. Astro Force is outclassed.

Agreed!

Endless Mike
He also provided 1/5th of the power to wipe out a universe against the Anti-Life Entity

Diesldude
Astro Force provides an insane amount of power for someone who is supposedly high herald level. Going with the Astro Force here.

tsscls
Originally posted by Diesldude
Astro Force provides an insane amount of power for someone who is supposedly high herald level. Going with the Astro Force here.

I love me some New Gods, but don't you think that making a Celestial blink is a more impressive feat than anything that the Astroforce has shown.
I'm ready to change my mind if you can show me the light.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike He also provided 1/5th of the power to wipe out a universe against the Anti-Life Entity

i always forget about that feat. i might give astro force the edge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Thor's God Blast provided at least 1/4 of the power necessary to keep the Multiverse from collapsing.

The God Blast is beyond the Astro Force on average but Orion can tap into enough power to the point it operates on a similar level.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
not really. orions astro force was able to contain and reverse the energies of a doomsday weapon that was going to wipe out the universe. he was able to harm starro when no other league could. the big starro.
And Doomsday shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Pretty awesome durability feat.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man

He was also shaking apart the Earth from the shockwaves of having a battle on the moon.

Which is kind of a lower end feat, compared to the other stuff you mentioned.

Parallex
God blast is hella, but I gotta go with Astro Force on this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.