Dirty Dancing remake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They wanna butcher my favorite movies!! Well one of them anyways

Thoren
It'll flop

Mr Parker
another stupid and pathetic remake of hollywoods that joins the asinine decision of theirs to remake Footloose.Hollywood must be running out of ideas since they keep making all these pitiful remakes of classic films. mad

steverules_2
Hollywood loves their remakes

ADarksideJedi
Hollywood may like them but people don't!

super pr*xy
hollywood is not even trying anymore..

Mr Parker
Originally posted by super pr*xy
hollywood is not even trying anymore..
amen to that.and they are ignoring it that moviegoers are sick of it.

steverules_2
Remaking one of my fav movies = me not very happy

Esau Cairn
As I've mentioned before...eversince the writers' guild strike, Hollywood is trying to rely less on writers to come up with fresh new ideas.

Investors & producers are more than happy to make their profits from remakes than treat the paying public with respect & give us something new to watch.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Mr Parker
another stupid and pathetic remake of hollywoods that joins the asinine decision of theirs to remake Footloose.Hollywood must be running out of ideas since they keep making all these pitiful remakes of classic films. mad

nah people just keep paying to see remakes. Once people stop supporting them they'll stop making them

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
nah people just keep paying to see remakes. Once people stop supporting them they'll stop making them

It's not like anyone's making up an Alliance to stand up against Hollywood & NOT SEE remakes.

Face it, people will grumble about remakes & reboots but they'll still pay for a ticket to watch it...to justify grumbling more.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It's not like anyone's making up an Alliance to stand up against Hollywood & NOT SEE remakes.

Face it, people will grumble about remakes & reboots but they'll still pay for a ticket to watch it...to justify grumbling more.
yeah sad but true now that I think about it.what really sucks is they are doing it in television as well.Im sorry but there is only ONE Steve Mcgarret and that is Jack Lord.He was awesome in that role.Thats another example where everything was perfectly cast and they are messing with perfection. mad you just cant replace that opening shot of Lord on the top floor of that hotel in the camera zooms in on him.That was so classic the way they opened it.I watched one episode of that show and it so much pissed me off to see that theme song going and not seing Lord and the other actors in that show for the opening sequence. mad

Robtard
This aggression, it will not stand, man.

Impediment
Calm down, Rob.

Remakes = $

$ = Happy studio execs.

Happy studio execs = more remakes.

It's a never ending loop, see?

As long as bovine America goes to see these remakes, Hollywood will keep pumping them out.

The almight $ is pretty important to capitalism. Without money to be made, capitalism is kinda pointless.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Calm down, Rob.

NO ONE PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard
NO ONE PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

Hungry eyes

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah sad but true now that I think about it.what really sucks is they are doing it in television as well.Im sorry but there is only ONE Steve Mcgarret and that is Jack Lord.He was awesome in that role.Thats another example where everything was perfectly cast and they are messing with perfection. mad you just cant replace that opening shot of Lord on the top floor of that hotel in the camera zooms in on him.That was so classic the way they opened it.I watched one episode of that show and it so much pissed me off to see that theme song going and not seing Lord and the other actors in that show for the opening sequence. mad

How about the new series of Charlie's Angels?
It just screams cheap & sad.

But alas when you mention Jack Lord...we're just showing our age, my friend. embarrasment

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
How about the new series of Charlie's Angels?
It just screams cheap & sad.

But alas when you mention Jack Lord...we're just showing our age, my friend. embarrasment

Well charlies angels doesnt bother me near as much because one thign i did not like about that show was the gals NEVER shot anybody.come on,wheres your toughness? so this new version will probably be more like that im sure and we'll probably see some martial arts from them as well.cant complain TOO much about that. big grin

oh and with charlies angels,dont really care to much about them doing a remake for that one since i never liked that show.

Another remake that pisses me off major big time as well though in tv is the upcoming hulk.I never wanted a movie to be made either because to me,Bill Bixby is the one and only TRUE Dr Banner.there is no other.neither actor that played him in the movies came close to making you symaptise fro Banner the way Bixby did. I might be bias on this one because Bixby is my favorite actor EVER.thats counting both tv shows AND movies.so this new acotr wont measure up either i know for sure.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Impediment

Remakes = $

$ = Happy studio execs.

Happy studio execs = more remakes.

It's a never ending loop, see?

As long as bovine America goes to see these remakes, Hollywood will keep pumping them out.

The almight $ is pretty important to capitalism. Without money to be made, capitalism is kinda pointless.

amen to that. thumb up

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by steverules_2
Remaking one of my fav movies = me not very happy

Manofwords
My other half is a massive fan of the original and she's flat out refused to even acknowledge this, let alone see it when it finally lands!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.