The Annihilators vs Doomsdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Annihilators face every version of Doomsday ever!

They fight in an indestructible island of the size of Cuba.

zopzop
Wouldn't H/P Doomsday, annihilate the Annihilators?

wildernesss
Originally posted by zopzop
Wouldn't H/P Doomsday, annihilate the Annihilators?

no, brb cold bfr him rather easily.

Cogito
Yeah the Annihilators win via BFR.

BFR off, they get annihilated.

SquallX
Was i the only one that taught Action comic 904 ending sucks. The Doomslayer had so much potential.

I know it was rushed because of the reboot, but damn the ending was disappointing.

celeyhyga17
^Yep..

Harbinger
The end of the Doomslayer angle could've been worse. It could've always gotten the Alan Scott treatment.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Harbinger
The end of the Doomslayer angle could've been worse. It could've always gotten the Alan Scott treatment.

Ugh, Alan deserved better than that shit.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SquallX
Was i the only one that taught Action comic 904 ending sucks. The Doomslayer had so much potential.

I know it was rushed because of the reboot, but damn the ending was disappointing. I know right?

Why couldn't it be like:

Kent + Lois finally gets a child or something or showing them in their old age... something simple is fine, doesn't have to be all out crap war.

Team 1 fTWdfasfdasf

Gecko4lif
Doomsday wars doomsday rapes em

carver9
They should have left it at that single Doomsday that was running through everyone. It was so much more interesting. When the other Doomsdays showed up, that's when the story became terrible.

Black bolt z
Annihilators through BFR.

Prep-Man
Couldn't the some of those DD's teleport? BFR might not work.

Bentley
Also, the DDs are many, very fast and high powered. It may not be so simple just to bfr all of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.