Mon-El Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
The Mon-El that took it to Time Trapper. I think that was ZH.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/29147-4201-32390-1-legion-of-super-hero_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1958539-incredible_hulks__634_014_large.jpg

vansonbee
Hulk

cdtm
Mon-El, with ease.

carver9
Hulk with ease.

Prep-Man
Hulk doesn't win with ease. gtfo.

carver9
Just being sarcastic to cdtm since he is always downplaying Hulk. Hulk is still winning the majority in this fight though.

Prep-Man
Carver, your shit is getting old. I say it's pretty much a toss up. '

Nihilist
Mon El wins.

Batman-Prime
Mon-El

BattleMage
Hulk

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage Hulk

please dont say easily.

guy222
Hulk

Prep-Man
i wonder if this version of hulk can take it to a weakened time trapper.

carver9
Probably can.

Prep-Man
monel did it with a ccombonation of strength, speed, and flight.

Cogito
What issue did this Mon-El fight take place in?

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i wonder if this version of hulk can take it to a weakened time trapper.

Highly doubtful.

And Mon El is faster and stronger than Superman. His stats are closer to pre crisis levels than not, given some of his feats like pushing a white dwarf star..

Hulk loses, hard.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Prep-Man
please dont say easily. Hulk. Easily.

Parallex
Mon El smashs the hulk way too easy.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Probably can.

This "weakened" Trapper was able to regenerate his entire body throughout the fight. And he was strong enough to injure him badly. Remember, this is still pre crisis Mon El, as the Legion didn't really change until Zero Hour, with the exception of Superboy being replaced by a Pocket Universe version.

But Mon El overtaxed him with speed blitzes and constant heat vision.

Hulk isn't a speedster, so there's no way he can replicate that feat.

And Mon El beats Hulk the same way he beat Trapper, by speed blitzing him and burning him until he drops..

Mr Marvel
Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
This "weakened" Trapper was able to regenerate his entire body throughout the fight. And he was strong enough to injure him badly. Remember, this is still pre crisis Mon El, as the Legion didn't really change until Zero Hour, with the exception of Superboy being replaced by a Pocket Universe version.

But Mon El overtaxed him with speed blitzes and constant heat vision.

Hulk isn't a speedster, so there's no way he can replicate that feat.

And Mon El beats Hulk the same way he beat Trapper, by speed blitzing him and burning him until he drops..

I don't like your debating style but I am going to join the party. Hulk thunder claps as soon as the fight starts and destroys the solar system they are fighting in killing Monel during the process.

Hulk 10/10

Prep-Man
Mon-El.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I don't like your debating style but I am going to join the party. Hulk thunder claps as soon as the fight starts and destroys the solar system they are fighting in killing Monel during the process.

Hulk 10/10

You really think that Hulk can destroy and Solar System with a single Thunderclap? Solar System =/= some vague Dimension btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.