Classic Dr Strange vs Onlsaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
both at their peak

Who wins this?

Uriel005
what stage is onslaught at???

Bouboumaster
Strange so wins this

Endless Mike
Strange merks him

JakeTheBank
Strange.

Mr Marvel
Strange; The Eye of Aggamotto sad

Oslaught1262
What does Classic Strange means? I dont think that a guy who couldnt deal with the Sentry can fight Onslaught at his peak

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
What does Classic Strange means? I dont think that a guy who couldnt deal with the Sentry can fight Onslaught at his peak

Classic Strange could do literally anything......and when did he have an issue with Sentry?

Oslaught1262
in the first Sentry mini Strange couldnt deal with the void with the help of hulk, thor and others

Sin I AM
in the first Sentry mini Strange couldnt deal with the void with the help of hulk, thor and others

first off sentry and void are two entirely different entities and powersets; secondly based upon the feats that CS performed, i find it CIS/PIS that he was not able to dispose of him. IIRC he also knew that they were two parts to a whole and didnt want to destroy his friend

Oslaught1262
its only i dont understand exactly what kind of power strange has, ive read some comics with him, but not anything overly impressive, given that Onslaught will be at the height of his power and without any prep, id like to know how he wins

keep in mind that Doctor Doom, who is an accomplished spellcaster too, couldnt beat Onslaught when he was born, and that this is something that he managed to do against the likes of Galactus and Silver Surfer

leonidas
at their peaks means onslaught has both nate and franklin. onslaught beats the walking pis machine.

CosmicComet
Strange at his best easily.

He has dealt with far bigger threats than shitty ass muty amalgams.

leonidas
without prep, who?

CosmicComet
His opponents often got the jump with prep against him.

Dormammu alone is far above Onslaught.

Sin I AM
Strange put a cork on a black hole > Onslaughts whole story arc

Oslaught1262
Originally posted by CosmicComet

loloz, comparing Dormammu and Onslaught is ridiculous, a magical being and a psychical being dont fight the same way at all.

Sin I AM
loloz, comparing Dormammu and Onslaught is ridiculous, a magical being and a psychical being dont fight the same way at all.

when you get to that level the lines begin to blur and become one and the same...u should know this

Oslaught1262
i know that Dr Strange is supposed to be a magic fix it all character, but id like to know what hes capable of doing. does he has good psychic defenses?

Sin I AM
i know that Dr Strange is supposed to be a magic fix it all character, but id like to know what hes capable of doing. does he has good psychic defenses?

look up the eye of agamatto

leonidas
Originally posted by CosmicComet

and dormmy has wrecked strange in the past. strange almost ALWAYS has prep when he faces dormmy.....

strange could likely bfr onslaught, but i don't see him beating onslaught in a straight up fight.

Oslaught1262
would you know if the Eye of agammoto can deal with Onslaught?

in Onslaught Unleashed where OS is heavily diminished he managed to slip from one dimension to anoter just by an energy thread

leonidas
hard to say what the eye would do--like strange himself it was a little inconsistent and its powers based on plot. it would likely prevent onslaught from taking him out with tp, but i don't think he'd need tp to win with his other array of powers.

Sundipped
Classic Strange is capable of the following:

Controling black holes
Blowing up planets
Making Thanos worry when he had IG. (He was the only 1)
TP Raping Moondragon with mind gem
Absorbing enough power to overcome Shuma Gorath head up
TP Raping Umar with ease
Making a fool out of Death
Taking the Uni-Power from Captain Universe host
Time travel/stop time
Punking GR's Penance stare
Erecting auto shields capable of detecting blitzing Surfer
Shields good vs. Galactus,Shuma,Dormammu,Deathurge,Death etc.
Stalemating the mind, reality, time, and space gems vs. A.Warlock

Steven wins.

leonidas
doh

i remember the good old days when context meant something.....

Oslaught1262
i think Onslaught can replicate many of those feats. what context do you mean leo? are those prep feats?

leonidas
yeah, many are, many simply didn't happen as they are stated. strange is truly one of the most mis-abused forum characters. he IS powerful as hell, but a lot of his 'feats' need to be looked at closely. forum-speak runs rampant where strange is concerned.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Sundipped
Making Thanos worry when he had IG. (He was the only 1)
Someone obviously has a different definition of "worry" than you'd find in any dictionary.

Absorbing enough power to overcome Shuma Gorath head up
Too bad he doesn't have that power now, amirite?

Making a fool out of Death
Every sorcerer supreme does that.

Sundipped
Originally posted by King Kandy
Someone obviously has a different definition of "worry" than you'd find in any dictionary.

Well lets just say he was "concerned" about Steven.

Originally posted by King Kandy Too bad he doesn't have that power now, amirite?

He had to let off all that power while dimension hopping because it was stated it was enough to destroy galaxies.

Originally posted by King Kandy Every sorcerer supreme does that.

Yeah but I never seen any one else do it like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.