Firelord/Nova/Terrax vs Nebulon the Celestial Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue wink big grin

zopzop
Team should crush him to dust. What has he (Nebulon) done recently? I've always seem him as a mid-high herald level being. You got a trio of mid-high herald level beings on Team. He may be able to beat them individually, but not all three. Unless, I'm missing something.

guy222
Nebulon took on the Defenders who are easily more powerful than the three I listed

He only appeared after his 'death' confirmed by an Editor watching the Defenders but never used again

Nebulon the Celestial Man FTW

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
Nebulon took on the Defenders who are easily more powerful than the three I listed

He only appeared after his 'death' confirmed by an Editor watching the Defenders but never used again

Nebulon the Celestial Man FTW

The original Defenders (Classic Strange, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, Namor)?

Because if so, it's still not a total wash for the Team. All three are more versatile than Savage Hulk or Namor. In fact, only Strange and Surfer surpass them. It'd be a closer fight than I originally thought but Team can still get a few wins (if not the majority wins) after a nice, brutal battle.

PS This is Nova (Richard Rider) or Nova (Frankie Raye)?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by zopzop
The original Defenders (Classic Strange, Savage Hulk, Silver Surfer, Namor)?

Because if so, it's still not a total wash for the Team. All three are more versatile than Savage Hulk or Namor. In fact, only Strange and Surfer surpass them. It'd be a closer fight than I originally thought but Team can still get a few wins (if not the majority wins) after a nice, brutal battle.

PS This is Nova (Richard Rider) or Nova (Frankie Raye)?

Frankie I assume seems to be all heralds I would say the defenders are more powerful than that team assuming it's frankie or at least pretty close.

guy222
Original Defenders yes

And its Frankie

IMO, Nebulon clearly wins the majority

guy222
Last pic of Nebulon

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/9112192_Defenders_v2_008-21.JPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.