SBP vs Worthy Growing Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
his current depictions aside, how far does SBP get?

rd1 vs hul
rd2 vs hulk+creel
rd3 vs hulk+creel+sin
rd4 vs hulk+creel+sin+attum
rd5 vs hulk+creel+sin+attuma+titania
rd6 vs hulk+creel+sin+attuma+titania+thing
rd7 vs hulk+creel+sin+attuma+titania+thing+gargoyle
rd8 vs hulk+creel+sin+attuma+titania+thing+gargoyle+juggs

SBP is at his insane best and wants them all dead. he is back to full after each battle. battles take place in an unbreakable dome 5km long and high.

Gecko4lif
At his best he clears easily

vansonbee
At his worst, he will stop at Hulk

Zack Fair
Let the lowballing begin.

Mindset
Stops at Hul.

Harbinger

Cogito
Don't see how he's taking Juggs. He's bringing everyone else down though

Diesldude
Wins rd 9 which includes the serpent.

Zack Fair
You know...come to think of it Fraction's Odin sort of reminds me of Heihachi.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Zack Fair
You know...come to think of it Fraction's Odin sort of reminds me of Heihachi. http://i51.tinypic.com/314blac.jpg

Really? What about their attitudes?

Zack Fair
Odin acting like an ******* to his family 131

Uriel005
Lantern legion crushing prime takes this. As does legion of superheroes wrecking prime. teen titans failure prime... fails... miserably.

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
Lantern legion crushing prime takes this. As does legion of superheroes wrecking prime. teen titans failure prime... fails... miserably.

It's the same Prime, don't pretend like they're different. He didn't officially get downgraded.

There were circumstances with that Titans fight, both plot related and otherwise.

Omega visors
dude are you serious? are you really comparing the prime that killed lanterns and destroyed top teams to the current trash that got owned by couple of teens? here are the differences

current prime couldnt hurt conners girl with his heat vision while the real prime was able to cut superman like butter with his heat vision

current prime got sent to the ropes by 1 uppercut from conner... the real prime owned him badly

current garbage prime got beat to almost death by the freakin teen titans while the real prime was taking everything the combined force of top DC dogs could dish out and he was just owning them and kept fighting and killing throught the fight

you got to be insane in order to ignore the huge and i mean HUGE gap between this current failure prime and the real one

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
At his best he clears easily

thumb up

Cogito
Oh, sorry.

Every time a character has a low showing that's their new level. Got it.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Oh, sorry.

Every time a character has a low showing that's their new level. Got it. I understand that But I'm just of the opinion that prior feats included thats like saying Thanos is going to get decked by Captain America and get put down for the count.

Both Cap and the team are both great heroes but it just shouldn't happen ever.

Cogito
Every character that's appeared in at least two issues has inconsistent showings. It's best to leave the lowest ones alone.

Especially when low showings are forced by external events (e.g. a reboot).

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Every character that's appeared in at least two issues has inconsistent showings. It's best to leave the lowest ones alone.

Especially when low showings are forced by external events (e.g. a reboot). And I understand that all I'm saying is that I'm going to treat it as a completely independent event and ignore that it ever happened when I don't have to debate it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.