Battle of the High Feats part 2...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
As with the previous thread of this type, only the highest of a given characters high feats can be used as pertains to how they compare to one another ranking wise...

As before, all amping must come from within a characters only ability set (such as Thor going into Warriors Madness for example) or from equipment considered standard gear...no feats made while amped by an outside force or equipment not considered standard allowed.

No Low Showings of any type allowed to counter a characters high feats...

Now that that is stated, rank the following characters:

1) Galactus...
2) Odin...
3) Demogorge...
4) The Stranger...
5) Kubik...
6) Depowered Tyrant...
7) Post Retcon Molecule Man...

Thanks for your time!

smile

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
As with the previous thread of this type, only the highest of a given characters high feats can be used as pertains to how they compare to one another ranking wise...

As before, all amping must come from within a characters only ability set (such as Thor going into Warriors Madness for example) or from equipment considered standard gear...no feats made while amped by an outside force or equipment not considered standard allowed.

No Low Showings of any type allowed to counter a characters high feats...

Now that that is stated, rank the following characters:

1) Galactus...
2) Odin...
3) Demogorge...
4) The Stranger...
5) Kubik...
6) Depowered Tyrant...
7) Post Retcon Molecule Man...

Thanks for your time!

smile

Demogorge, Tyrant (Depowered or otherwise), and Stranger don't even belong on this list.

Top to bottom :
Odin (galaxy destruction, multiverse shaking, universe threatening feats, he also supposedly created an entire dimension and populated it with sentient beings but I don't know if this is true or not)
Post Retcon MM (multiverse shaking fight with post retcon Beyonder)
Kubik ("universe" warping feat)
Galactus (galaxy buster blast while near death and reality shaking fight).

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Demogorge, Tyrant (Depowered or otherwise), and Stranger don't even belong on this list.

Top to bottom :
Odin (galaxy destruction, multiverse shaking, universe threatening feats, he also supposedly created an entire dimension and populated it with sentient beings but I don't know if this is true or not)
Post Retcon MM (multiverse shaking fight with post retcon Beyonder)
Kubik ("universe" warping feat)
Galactus (galaxy buster blast while near death and reality shaking fight). Multiverse shaking (you used the wrong word here) isn't anything. Although Odin has no universe threatening feats a threat isn't a feat.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
Multiverse shaking (you used the wrong word here) isn't anything.

Yeah, sending shockwaves across an INFINITE number of dimensions is nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6253/422194-multivershakinghitsu.png

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/OdinvsSeth9.jpg
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8657/odinsethpowerthreat3ob.th.jpg
http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6706/sethvsweakenedodin42nt.jpg

roll eyes (sarcastic)

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop

Yeah, sending shockwaves across an INFINITE number of dimensions is nothing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No it is nothing. The collateral damage was only destroying dying galaxies and reigniting old stars. I can send shockwaves throughout a multiverse with blasts yet those blasts can't even destroy 1 universe. A threat is not a feat. If it were then Galactus would win since it was stated that at full power he can destroy the universe 5x over.

Why look smirk when you said wrong stuff? Shaking a multiverse= wrong. Tthreatening to destroy a universe = wrong. I'm pretty knowledgeable in basic comic feats I've seen those before. I knew what you were referring to when you first posted.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
h1 is clearly a well informed Thor/Odin reader. thumb up

Utrigita
1) Kubik
2) Post Retcon Molecule Man
3) Galactus
4) Odin
5) The Stranger
6) Demogorge
7) Depowered Tyrant

Imo.

Black bolt z
Odin does in no way deserve to be in first.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Odin does in no way deserve to be in first. over Demogorge as well???!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.