Thanos vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Team gets three hours prep.

Fight in Saturn.

Batman-Prime
Thanos gets annihilated!

Bouboumaster
The Mad Titan prevail

Nihilist
Not much the team can do to win. Indivually they are all fodder. Together its just fodder stacking

Prep-Man
Thanos.

carver9
Annihilators destroys him.

Stoic
I think Thanos has a very good chance of wining this, but I also see the Annihilators slowly picking him apart.

Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill should certainly possess enough strength to subdue Thanos, while the Surfer, Ronan, Quasar, and Ikon could quadruple power blast him, not to mention Gladiators laser vision.

This one is hard to judge, but I give the slight win to Thanos after a long exhausting battle.

Bentley
Don't forget the prep people.

vansonbee
Originally posted by carver9
Annihilators destroys him.

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Did somebody say Glads and BRB could subdue him or restrain him.. nah.. don't see it

Black bolt z
Honest Question: What are the annihilators going to to with prep? Strategizing is the only thing. Besides that its not like they have a resident "prep guy" on their team.

And given their list of accompishments as of yet I'll say thanos takes a good 8-9/10.

Sr J-Bieb
Ronin - Irrelevant
Ikonn - Irrelevant
Quasar - Semi-Irrelevant
Gladiator - Semi-Irrelevant
Beta Ray Bill - Decent
Silver Surfer - Decent

First two get taken out in the first shot, next two in the second. Not much help there

Depends on how you see Bill/Surfer and ants do against Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.