Psylocke Vs Backlash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Backlash in his prime

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48419/1957533-fiuxfpsyfmx_large.png

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/83991-109978-backlash_large.jpg

the Darkone
damn this is a good one, have to go with psylocke more powers and little more versatile. Pys 6/10 close.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the Darkone
damn this is a good one, have to go with psylocke more powers and little more versatile. Pys 6/10 close.

I'd probably give BL a small majority. I don't see Psylocke getting past his mist powers.

Glorificus
Psylocke.

Prep-Man
So, how does she phase him, if he goes into mist form?

Glorificus
Mind Control? Why would she even let him go into mist form if she just takes over his mind right from the start? And could he even touch her if she puts a TK forcefield around herself?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'd probably give BL a small majority. I don't see Psylocke getting past his mist powers.

Why only a small majority if you can't see her getting past his powers?

Prep-Man
Backlash is pretty good at resisting mind control. He has telepathic powers of his own.

If Psylocke gets some good blows in, she can handle him, if not, BL.

the Darkone
Her powers are better, she has telekinesis,Psychic Shadow,Psychic Knife,Telepathic Illusions,Mental Paralysis,Psycho Blasts,Tactile Telekinesis and her famous Telekinetic Katana. I retract my last statement Psylocke wins the majority, too damn powerful and versatile for Backlash. Betsy 8/10.

Prep-Man
Backlash has mental powers of his own. Able to knock Helspont on his ass. He also has the agility to hang with Spidey and his coils are strong enough to hang with Savage Dragon for a time. Plus a good healing factor and mist powers.

Ambient
Current BL losses, pre and Kherubim version of BL wins handily..

Mind control wouldn't work, the psi-whips somehow generate interference with that type of attack, fact he has use it to severe MC on ally's.

With his ability to partially mist is a big factor of him winning, it's hard to beat someone you can't hit but can hit you..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.