Cloud, Tifa, Loz, Sephiroth, vs Fighter, Black Mage, Red Mage, Thief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
FF team vs team 8 bit.

Feats for the 8 bit crew can be pulled from video games, their webcomic, and even those handful of homage strips from Captain SNES.

Who wins?

XanatosForever
If we're using 8-bit theatre, Thief steals all their materia, weapons, probably clothes, too. BM uses hadoken. Game Over.

MadMel
Sephiroth could probably survive/easily dodge hadoken. And since he doesn't rely on materia, and since only he can use his sword (edit - he is also capable of summoning it, so even if thief somehow stole it, he gets it back), he wins. It also helps if everyone present is distracted by a nude Tifa. wink
Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this breach the rules somehow?

cdtm
Originally posted by XanatosForever
If we're using 8-bit theatre, Thief steals all their materia, weapons, probably clothes, too. BM uses hadoken. Game Over.

I don't think Black Mage can aim.. sad

cdtm
Originally posted by MadMel

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this breach the rules somehow?

In what way?

The teams not 3 vs 3, but I presume that's not a hard rule, and the Light Warriors did technically originate from a game.. big grin

If anything, Loz is the rule breaking character, because he's never been in a game, only Advent Children.. But he's also been in a lot of vs threads, so I decided to use him.

StyleTime
If it's the 8-Bit theater versions, The Fake Light Warriors win.

.....but only after fumbling around hilariously for a while.

Thief can have Team 1 contractually obligated to lose or just steal their weapons and materia.

Fighter with sword-chucks is a beast.

I'm pretty sure Red Mage had a spell that froze the universe, as well as the ability to resurrect himself with Life.

Black Mage fires hadoukens from a safe distance.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
If it's the 8-Bit theater versions, The Fake Light Warriors win.

.....but only after fumbling around hilariously for a while.

Thief can have Team 1 contractually obligated to lose or just steal their weapons and materia.

Fighter with sword-chucks is a beast.

I'm pretty sure Red Mage had a spell that froze the universe, as well as the ability to resurrect himself with Life.

Black Mage fires hadoukens from a safe distance.

LOL @ Thief contract raping them. He probably would, too.

Ice 9 was Red Mages potential universe freezing spell. In a rare moment of competence, he used it combined with a bag of holding to single handedly beat Kary. big grin

Black Mage can probably get them with collateral damage, if nothing else I guess.. Assuming he doesn't miss the ground. Seriously, his aim sucks..

Those tendrils of concentrated evil are a far more effective ability.. That, or maybe he can simply blitz and absorb their powers, like he did with the four fiends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.