Hulk (Incredible Hulk #134) and Odin collapse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Odin tries to headbutt Hulk's fist.

What happens?

psycho gundam
"634" and "collide"

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"634" and "collide" No one ever said Philophile was intelligent

And Odin breaks Hulk

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And Odin breaks Hulk

Hulk's HF kicks in and Odin's frail body is forced to go into Odinsleep while his soul jumps into the Destroyer Armor for Round 2 baby!

Happy Dance

dmills
No one ever said Philophile was intelligent

And Odin breaks Hulk

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

And Odin breaks Hulk

laughing out loud

rotiart

And Odin breaks Hulk

I swore when I first read this it said Pedophile.

Philosophía
"collide" I was giving you the end of the battle.

And Odin breaks Hulk Wouldn't Hulk just regenerate, and Odin would be unconscious for Hulk to rape?

Also, Odin slamming into Galactus didn't affect anything else, including the nearby Asgardians. Can't say the same about Hulk.

Not to mention Zeus took a while to beat a Hulk who was nowhere near that level.

Originally posted by rotiart
I swore when I first read this it said Pedophile.
You also swore she told you she's 18?

JakeTheBank

And Odin breaks Hulk

lol

Philosophía
Bran, don't run away. You need to adress my valid arguments.

Sr J-Bieb

psycho gundam
well... hulk's fist did shatter onslaught's supposed celestial class armour, galactus' suit never gave the impression it held that kind of durability.

Mindset

And Odin breaks Hulk Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

Sr J-Bieb
well... hulk's fist did shatter onslaught's supposed celestial class armour, galactus' suit never gave the impression it held that kind of durability. Didn't Biclops help crack that armor before that?

Philosophía
I didn't think I needed to respond to something so gay.

But if you want...

Odin wakes up from the Odinsleep before Hulk regenerates, and Odin damaged Galactus

That ends that. Facts aren't gay. Unless they're facts about gay people. That's a fact.

Hulk regenerates faster than Odin sleeps;

Hulk vaporizes characters more powerful than random asgardians by punching peers. Odin can't do it by giving it his all against a superior being, Galactus.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Mindset
Search Philophile on google. Urban dictionary. It's just Bran being jealous I don't actually love him.

Also, I expected this from the two I've traumatized in discussions over these last few weeks + rage, but I didn't expect you to go all Bran fanclub, mini-bran.

Oh wait.

Mindset

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guys, I think we've hurt Philo's feelings.

Philosophía
http://i54.tinypic.com/2gui0ye.jpg

u mad I just want you to come at me bro, solo, and not throwing slaps from behind your girlfriend.

http://i49.tinypic.com/23vx93q.gif

Sr J-Bieb

Philosophía
Not facts. Gay stuff dripping down your mouth

Not when he gets hit by skyfathers

Hulk could kill 20 Wolverines with backlash. He's still not doing anything to the Lactus being I don't understand what you mean by gay stuff dripping down my mouth. Is there such a thing as 'gay essence' that can drip one's mouth? How do you even know of such a thing?

Hulk took Zom Strange and regenerated in moments. Zeus using *****-lightning that weakened Hulk's healing factor doesn't mean anything. Other than Zeus cheated.

Hulk's inferior, who admitted historical inferiority, messed Galactus up. Hulk would pinky him into pieces.

Mindset

Sr J-Bieb

Philosophía
I was thinking a nice mix of semen and butt juice coming from your mouth, and then leaking down your chin
You're such a messy eater

Zom Strange isn't a Skyfather, and isn't Odin

Thor hits harder than Hulk ten fold Why were you thinking of a nice mix of semen and butt juice coming from my mouth? That makes me uncomfortable. Do you always have these kind of thoughts about me? You sick, disgusting human being. Meet me somewhere.

When did Odin hit Hulk, and affected his regeneration ability through the power of his blow?

who is "Hulk ten fold"?

http://i54.tinypic.com/2prz8mf.gif Hitting your whorefriend instead of me was not what I meant.

Mindset

Philosophía
You're the short fat dude in the back that absorbed part of my falcon punch. I'm tall and fit, you're confusing me with the human walrus that you attacked while face tackling that woman with a punch.

I'm that guy in the back sipping his drink, waiting for things to cool down so that I can take you outside peacefully and rape you on the hood of a random car.

psycho gundam

Sr J-Bieb

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Guys, I think we've hurt Philo's feelings.

Nah, he takes it well enough...

Rage.Of.Olympus
I thought that was sort of your thing? Dancing, prancing, and romancing with boys

laughing out loud

Philosophía
I thought that was sort of your thing? Dancing, prancing, and romancing with boys

Thor 345

Hulk if he hit ten fold harder, like Thor does That doesn't make any sense. A minute ago you were into seeing semen and butt juice coming from my mouth. Now you want romance? I'm not going to take you to dance. That's gay. Only hurtful sex.

Non canon.

why does Thor hit ten fold harder, and why would Hulk want to do that aswell, when his normal punches rock Thor's fabulous blonde hair?

Sr J-Bieb

dmills

Black bolt z

And Odin breaks Hulk Originally posted by rotiart
I swore when I first read this it said Pedophile. Same...

Philosophía
Wishful thinking on your part phildo. I'm not a boy, and therefore not subject to the sexual deviant side of you

Canon to the max

Thor just does, and Hulk doesn't have the capabilities to hit that hard. It's one of those things, and not the sort of things that you insert in your rectum willy nilly. It's not wishful thinking on my part when you're the one thinking it. Why would you tell me you're not a boy? Did I say you were? I had you in mind as a naughty little girl from the beginning, Brandine.

Cannon to the max? Is that what you're screaming while having sex? Do you have some pirate fetishes? Are you imagining a cannon, ready to throw a hoejectile every second as you madly ride the penis? I can dress as Jack Sparrow and act drunk, if that's what you're into.

Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/ic4IrE.gif Kind of like that, only with semen and butt juice dripping all over. I don't know for sure though, you'll have to ask bran, he's the one getting turned on from that mental picture.

Mshinu
Odin hits Hulk 634 with a 619, adopting a new finisher since the headbutt did not work.

Bentley
Does anyone knows what Hulk was doing back at the issue 134?

dmills
Originally posted by Bentley
Does anyone knows what Hulk was doing back at the issue 134?

Impeccable timing stick out tongue

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Does anyone knows what Hulk was doing back at the issue 134? It's Hulk taking down a dictator and freeing everybody from his rule (because a little girl cried in front of him, not because he gave a shit about anybody else). It's a bit funny, how Hulk crushes stuff because he doesn't give a damn and the others find some deep significance in it; at the end, when he crushes the dictator's crown that was supposed to be given to him for slaying the former, he goes "What's this crap? *squeezes it into dust* This is what I think of it" and the others are like "Holy shit, it's a sign you were our legendary hero and we'll have no more kings and dictators!!" and he's like "what the f*ck are these people talking about?".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.