Hulk goes back to Olympus to have "chat" with Zues.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
minus all that climbing nonsense, hulk just leaps to the zenith like he did after zues knocked him off. now that hulk already fixed whatever was wrong with his family he doesn't need zues anymore, and this is basically retribution for their last encounter on olympus.

zues takes his toga off and squares up like last time for a "your terms hulk" fistfight

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_1-3.jpg

who wins now?

Galan007
Still Zeus.

Philosophía
Hulk claps his hands and Zeus is vaporized.

Sr J-Bieb
Zeus has sexual relations with his limp body

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
Still Zeus.

zopzop
Zeus may take a majority wins but it would be nowhere near as easy as the first time they fought.

Uriel005
^Carver break out the gammafather toga's and begin the daily prayer.

Zeus definitely wins but with Hulk's power creep these last few years I wouldn't be surprised to see a pantheon of Hulk in the future. Then we'll see a real gammafather fighting a high-skyfather big grin

zopzop
Odin is a high skyfather, Zeus isn't.

dmills
Zeus

OT: Some idiot actually asked Tom Brevoort VIA formspring if the Hulk from 634 could physically challenge Galactus.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills
Zeus

OT: Some idiot actually asked Tom Brevoort VIA formspring if the Hulk from 634 could physically challenge Galactus.

And what did Brevoort say?

dmills
Originally posted by CosmicComet
And what did Brevoort say?

Succinctly; "No"

Brevoort rarely if ever gives one word answers on his formspring account. So the brevity of his response says it all.

Sr J-Bieb
Zeus is still a high skyfather, so I don't see much changing here

KuRuPT Thanosi
In before Carver shuts this thread down with his gammaness.. Still zeus

CosmicComet
Originally posted by dmills
Succinctly; "No"

Damn.

So Hulk ain't a Skyfather afterall.

Batman-Prime
Zeus, still easy enough.

ColossusGrundy
Zeus hands him a second helping of his own ass.

carver9
Zeus 6/10

leonidas
it seemed pretty clear that umar couldn't do much to hulk. umar, at times, has been shown to be pretty damn uber. does that mean the latest hulk could beat zeus? no, of course not. it does mean that hulk was significantly more powerful than he was in that first fight vs zeus though. i think it would be more interesting than the first fight, no doubt.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus 6/10

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

vansonbee
Hulk fist Zeus

quanchi112
Zeus still wins but it isn't easy for him this time.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus still wins but it isn't easy for him this time. Hater! durhulk

Mindset
Zeus sends Hulk back to his family a broken shell of a man.

Harbinger
Hulk gets his shit pushed in.

Don Corleone
Zues headbutts him and they both get knocked out cold. Draw.

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
is zeus not holding back here?

in that hulk fight he went purely physical with hulk.

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk fist Zeus

Kinky! evil face

Mshinu
Zeus: "Enough!"

Rips Hulkie Boy`s head off and crams it up his green butt.

dmills
Originally posted by Mindset
Zeus sends Hulk back to his family a broken shell of a man.

laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Hulk could bring his chances up to 50/50 if he grew a beard.

WhiteWitchKing
http://cooltoyreview.com/sdcc09/04sscbooth/IMG_4589.JPG

Mindset
Zulk?

CosmicComet
You can't beat Zeus with a balding hairline. Maestro stands no chance.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hulk could bring his chances up to 50/50 if he grew a beard. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk36Hulk440.jpg

CosmicComet
Beautiful

SuperiorTech
That is a nice head of hair as well.

psycho gundam
he had the wolfman jack do

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/57931.jpg

impressive indeed

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsHulk36Hulk440.jpg

Psycho...do you have that entire fight? If so, can you pm it to me?

Heavenly king
you dudes gotta be out y'all minds Zeus is stil High sky father and he still beats up hulk. it's simple as that 10/10 Zeus like it or not

Fifthchild
Originally posted by psycho gundam
minus all that climbing nonsense, hulk just leaps to the zenith like he did after zues knocked him off. now that hulk already fixed whatever was wrong with his family he doesn't need zues anymore, and this is basically retribution for their last encounter on olympus.

zues takes his toga off and squares up like last time for a "your terms hulk" fistfight

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_1-3.jpg

who wins now?

If this is the "not holding back" Hulk from 634 then he beats the hell out of Zeus unless Z decides to get magical. If its normal Hulk and Zeus fights him as before then it goes the same way. Hulk probably cant overcome his lightning punches at normal levels.

D-Block
Still Zeus.

Omega visors
zeus will masseuse his green butt

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Fifthchild
If this is the "not holding back" Hulk from 634 then he beats the hell out of Zeus unless Z decides to get magical. If its normal Hulk and Zeus fights him as before then it goes the same way. Hulk probably cant overcome his lightning punches at normal levels.

Your point? This is Zeus your talking about. Hulk is just still a gamma goon in 634. You don't think Zeus' divine power let's him out amp Hulk and beat his ass again? And no, Hulk's power at that point isn't unlimited.

KuRuPT Thanosi
But WWK.... Beyonder said Hulk strength was IN1F!NITE!!!!!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
And no, Hulk's power at that point isn't unlimited. http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/98-broly-his-power-is-manimum.jpg

Philosophía
I've seen that many times, yet it still makes me laugh.

Mshinu
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
But WWK.... Beyonder said Hulk strength was IN1F!NITE!!!!!

Einstein said only space and stupidity are infinite.. and he was not sure about the first. laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/98-broly-his-power-is-manimum.jpg
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Lulz thats gold

Galan007
Heh, never seen that. Funny as hell, though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/98-broly-his-power-is-manimum.jpg

Lmfao, still funny as hell.

What a vastly overrated character in the DBZverse.

Get at me, Carv.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Get at me, Carv.

Lol.

JakeTheBank
biscuits

Harbinger
Never seen that before.

Holy shit is that funny, though.

Gecko4lif
Old. Not funny.

You lame disappoint me today.

JakeTheBank
Not a fan of the Legendary Super Saiyan, I take it?

CosmicComet
I love the drawing.

It's so....off. lol

CosmicComet

Get at me, Carv.

By feats, Broly shits on everyone in the actual main DBZ timeline.

Movies take place in alternate universes/timelines remember?

Broly 'shattered' a galaxy, so in whatever alternate world he exists in, a <SSJ2 level is easily galaxy busting where they sure as hell aren't in the main timeline.

psycho gundam
here we go....

CosmicComet
thumb up

Let's get this on

JakeTheBank
And now, we wait.

psycho gundam
he is almost upon us

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/carv1.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/carv2.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/carv3.jpg

JakeTheBank
ha-son

Philosophía
If CosmicComet is on Carver's side, and Jake doesn't want to argue, who would Carver oppose in a discussion?

JakeTheBank
Carver doesn't need opposition to unleash the fury of one thousand hells.

Or Home For Infinite Losers, if you please.

CosmicComet
Carver is the Cult of Personality.

JakeTheBank
Carver = CM Punk?

My world is shattered. I don't even care anymore.

http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/167/suicide.gif

cdtm

Get at me, Carv.

He is.

But he's still pretty badass. The fact he's one of two things usually glossed over by DBZ canon snobs attests to that.. (The other thing is the Dragon Fist

I'm not touching a Brolly vs anyone discussion though, DBZ vs anything NEVER ends well..

Stoic
I have several questions about Incredible Hulks 634. Was the planet/s destroying feat due to both Red She Hulk, and the Hulk, or was it a 90 or more percent Hulk and a 10 or less percent Red She Hulk feat? Let me explain my reasons for asking this question. Rulk and Betty both have the ability to amp to higher levels due to the opponent that they face correct? Let's be clear about one thing, Betty has never shown that she could become as powerful as she was in The Incredible Hulk's 634-635.

I may be misinterpreting that it was the Hulk's output that allowed Betty to perform at levels above anything that she can or has done normally, due to the yield of power that the Hulk was outputting, and her ability to match those levels due to her unique abilities. If not the Kraken would have been a cake walk right? Anyone that read The Incredible Hulks 632 would know that it wasn't. So how was she operating at galaxy threat levels in The Incredible Hulks 634? The Answer is simple She was latching unto the Hulks power output, and mimicking it, much like Rulk did in previous books, and can still do.

Whatever the answer is to these questions, I believe that the Hulk would do well against Zeus, even if it wasn't limited to pure hand to hand combat.

CosmicComet
^Betty was equal to Hulk in that scene.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stoic
I have several questions about Incredible Hulks 634. Was the planet/s destroying feat due to both Red She Hulk, and the Hulk, or was it a 90 or more percent Hulk and a 10 or less percent Red She Hulk feat? Let me explain my reasons for asking this question. Rulk and Betty both have the ability to amp to higher levels due to the opponent that they face correct? Let's be clear about one thing, Betty has never shown that she could become as powerful as she was in The Incredible Hulk's 634-635.

I may be misinterpreting that it was the Hulk's output that allowed Betty to perform at levels above anything that she can or has done normally, due to the yield of power that the Hulk was outputting, and her ability to match those levels due to her unique abilities. If not the Kraken would have been a cake walk right? Anyone that read The Incredible Hulks 632 would know that it wasn't. So how was she operating at galaxy threat levels in The Incredible Hulks 634? The Answer is simple She was latching unto the Hulks power output, and mimicking it, much like Rulk did in previous books, and can still do.

Whatever the answer is to these questions, I believe that the Hulk would do well against Zeus, even if it wasn't limited to pure hand to hand combat.

Nah, Betty was amped to Hulk's exact equal by a wishing well.

But thanks for reminding us to what lengths Hulk fans will go with rationalizations to make the Gamma God look good.

Black bolt z
Still Zeus.

Stoic
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

But thanks for reminding us to what lengths Hulk fans will go with rationalizations to make the Gamma God look good.

How does that make any sense when the Hulk continued to grow in power? The Hulk does not have a static level. Did you forget that? If Betty was placed at his level, she would have stayed at a particular level on the power grid, but as we all saw, she continued to grow more powerful to match the Hulks power output.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Stoic
^ That's not an answer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You not agreeing with it doesn't mean it's any less of an answer.

Stoic
@ Rage, have you considered the way that Betty, and Rulk's powers work? Have you considered that the Wishing Well may have allowed Betty's unique absorption power to become as bottomless as the Hulk's ability to amplify his strength? Without the Hulk, Betty would have never been able to climb as high as she did is what I am saying, and the destruction that was witnessed on panel was due mainly to the Hulk.

JakeTheBank
If Betty was made to be Hulk's equal, than it stands to reason she amped as he did.

Y'know, being equal and all.

Stoic
If Betty was made to be Hulk's equal, than it stands to reason she amped as he did.

Y'know, being equal and all.

Or that her powers of absorption became equal to his powers of amplification. We can not forget how her powers work, and to say that the Well re-wrote how they have always worked, would be a lie.

JakeTheBank
Or that her powers of absorption became equal to his powers of amplification. We can not forget how her powers work, and to say that the Well re-wrote how they have always worked, would be a lie.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it as it was a magic wish. I doubt the intent of the wish was to have the readers scrutinize it with "well, she was wished to be his equal, BUT she doesn't amp like Hulk, so no, she wasn't his equal not really, even though Hulk wished for her to be his exact equal."

Makes more sense to believe they were equal through and through than to think the wish made her kinda only equal to Hulk until Hulk got more mad or anything like that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How does that make any sense when the Hulk continued to grow in power? The Hulk does not have a static level. Did you forget that? If Betty was placed at his level, she would have stayed at a particular level on the power grid, but as we all saw, she continued to grow more powerful to match the Hulks power output. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Stoic
I wouldn't put too much thought into it as it was a magic wish. I doubt the intent of the wish was to have the readers scrutinize it with "well, she was wished to be his equal, BUT she doesn't amp like Hulk, so no, she wasn't his equal not really, even though Hulk wished for her to be his exact equal."

Makes more sense to believe they were equal through and through than to think the wish made her kinda only equal to Hulk until Hulk got more mad or anything like that.

I see your way of thinking, and I would be content with your answer if we were talking about a character like Hyperion, or Beta Ray Bill, who clearly has a cap on how powerful they are, but it's not as simple when dealing with characters whose MO are to climb in power, as a power set. The Hulk gets stronger as he becomes excited, Betty becomes more powerful, as her opponents yield in terms of energy grows.

My interpretation of the events that occurred in The Incredible Hulks 634, are valid ones, and they at least explain Betty's ability to grow as powerful as she did without over heating.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The fact is, that damn comic brought out the tard in gammatards

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sorry Hulk.

http://www.celebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/hulk-sad-350x276.jpg

Stoic
The fact is, that damn comic brought out the tard in gammatards

Explain why you would say something as ridiculous as this.

I gave a perfectly good reason for my beliefs, and explained how the characters powers worked in general.

Who believes that The Wishing Well gave Betty the exact same Gamma powers as the Hulk? We all know how the Red Hulks powers operate.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey Stoic it really wasn't in reference to you AT ALL. I think you brought up a legit question and explained your reasoning. While I disagree that the writer would want the target audience to have to look THAT deep into things.. I see where your coming from. My comment was about the fact that gammatards have been wanking the crap out of that feat and forgetting the context surrounding it. Shit, it has made some believe he would beat Galactus among others.... So that is where my commnet came from was this damn feat being brought up or wanked.. not about your question/theory

Stoic
Hey Stoic it really wasn't in reference to you AT ALL. I think you brought up a legit question and explained your reasoning. While I disagree that the writer would want the target audience to have to look THAT deep into things.. I see where your coming from. My comment was about the fact that gammatards have been wanking the crap out of that feat and forgetting the context surrounding it. Shit, it has made some believe he would beat Galactus among others.... So that is where my commnet came from was this damn feat being brought up or wanked.. not about your question/theory

Gotcha

SuperiorTech
I see your way of thinking, and I would be content with your answer if we were talking about a character like Hyperion, or Beta Ray Bill, who clearly has a cap on how powerful they are, but it's not as simple when dealing with characters whose MO are to climb in power, as a power set. The Hulk gets stronger as he becomes excited, Betty becomes more powerful, as her opponents yield in terms of energy grows.

My interpretation of the events that occurred in The Incredible Hulks 634, are valid ones, and they at least explain Betty's ability to grow as powerful as she did without over heating.

It's a ****ing wishing well did you see all the shit that it make possible though-out that arc.

1.Bring some of Hulk greatest enemies to Las Vegas
2.Made two of them Giant and ridiculously amped.
3.Caused the destroyed planet in the dark dimension to restore itself and the inhabitants
4.Gave Foom the power to take over the world.
5.Trapped everyone in the dark dimension
6.Hulk even used a wished to restore both himself and the giant Betty to normal in the final issue.

All of that shit and you have a problem thinking that the well would not be able to give Betty what ever is necessary to make her Hulks equal

Edit: Sorry if I come off harsh but man it's a wishing well seriously.

Zack Fair
Zeus pimps Hulk...again. He then makes Hulk his bottom *****. Because you know bitches need to learn their place.

Stoic
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
It's a ****ing wishing well did you see all the shit that it make possible though-out that arc.

1.Bring some of Hulk greatest enemies to Las Vegas
2.Made two of them Giant and ridiculously amped.
3.Caused the destroyed planet in the dark dimension to restore itself and the inhabitants
4.Gave Foom the power to take over the world.
5.Trapped everyone in the dark dimension
6.Hulk even used a wished to restore both himself and the giant Betty to normal in the final issue.

All of that shit and you have a problem thinking that the well would not be able to give Betty what ever is necessary to make her Hulks equal

Edit: Sorry if I come off harsh but man it's a wishing well seriously.

But it did not rewrite their powers.

SuperiorTech
But it did not rewrite their powers.

Let me asked you something is one of Wendigo and Bi Beast powers to grow as tall as a building no but it still happened due to the wishing well.

Stoic
Let me asked you something is one of Wendigo and Bi Beast powers to grow as tall as a building no but it still happened due to the wishing well.

But it still did not rewrite the way that their powers worked. You see what I mean? Again in the example that I brought up neither Wendigo or Bi-Beasts powers works like the Hulk's and Bettys.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There's no way you dress yourself.

Sr J-Bieb
holy shit

This argument is terrible

Mshinu
Look closely and you can see the wishing well gave Betty a penis too.

Mindset
There's no way you dress yourself. I dress him, and I do a fine job at it.

SuperiorTech
But it still did not rewrite the way that their powers worked. You see what I mean? Again in the example that I brought up neither Wendigo or Bi-Beasts powers works like the Hulk's and Bettys.

It's the same thing Betty does not have the ability to amp Wendigo does not have the ability to grow yet the well made it possible for both of these things to happened.Hell I dont even know if it gave her tha ability to amp it could have just let her match him however strong he became it is a well that gives your watch you wish for you dont have to explain that shit it sound like a coop out but it's magic.

It does not matter if they powers were changed in a different way or not what matters was that they were changed.

I don't know why your trying to make this so hard your talking about a well than can make anything happen ANYTHING it does not have to adhered to any limitations that Betty may have or not have it just gives you results.

It rediculous nothing that well did before adhered to any rules or limitations it just gave you results but here you are not picking this particular event and saying that it has to.

Edit: anyway I am done I said all I have to on the matter.

dmills
@stoic,

Not to be facetious, but you're getting into fan wank territory (fan wank meaning wanting every detail to be laid out in intricate detail) with all of that brah. Fans of particular characters tend to obsess over every bit of minutia, but in all honestly Pak prolly never bothered to think about any of that.

The Sorrow
Her powers growing dramatically where due to the accumulative negative wishes against Hulk which ultimately gave him what he desired and that was to not be able to hurt Betty no matter how angry he got which explain her constant growth in power to match his.

carver9

Didn't you all argue a couple of weeks back that the wishes from the wishing well fade given time?

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
holy shit

This argument is terrible

Your argument was much worse. The wishing well faded on Wendigo and Bi Beast amp...WTF.

Sr J-Bieb
Your argument was much worse. The wishing well faded on Wendigo and Bi Beast amp...WTF. Except mine had merit seeing as they didn't have an amp anymore.

Also, if you think I was merely saying it faded, then you have the attention span of a small puppy

Also, when you're the only one arguing against lots of logical thinking posters, then you should instantly assume you're wrong, and slit your wrists as punishment.

carver9
Except mine had merit seeing as they didn't have an amp anymore.

Also, if you think I was merely saying it faded, then you have the attention span of a small puppy

Also, when you're the only one arguing against lots of logical thinking posters, then you should instantly assume you're wrong, and slit your wrists as punishment.

But then I show you a scan where it states on panel that the dark dimension alters anyone size. With that said, that basically discredits your entire argument.

SuperiorTech
Didn't you all argue a couple of weeks back that the wishes from the wishing well fade given time?

I argued that those two lost their amps for a specific reason both Bi Beast and Wendigo were returned to normal size this is the scan you posted

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/14779/3e6b56147786064.jpg

All of the damned were similar they all looked consistent small ogre like creatures with different levels of disfigurement.

http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/14779/4bc57d147786752.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/14779/50b61f147786755.jpg

http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/14779/854443147786859.jpg

None of them retained there original forms but all three of the villains did they were not given a new shape or form to reflect their savagery and crimes fact is that nothing changed about them other than those two being back to normal which is why I was arguing they lost the amp.That is how I felt at the time given what I saw

Sr J-Bieb
But then I show you a scan where it states on panel that the dark dimension alters anyone size. With that said, that basically discredits your entire argument. Why lie Carver? You know that's not what it said, and it doesn't reinforce shit since no one was given new physical forms

How you think you have anything that trumps anything is beyond me. Someone could say Hulk couldn't beat Thing and you wouldn't be able to prove anything in that regard. You're Carver, Carver. You spur discussion, not prove anyone wrong (but yourself)

carver9
I argued that those two lost their amps for a specific reason both Bi Beast and Wendigo were returned to normal size this is the scan you posted

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/14779/3e6b56147786064.jpg

All of the damned were similar they all looked consistent small ogre like creatures with different levels of disfigurement.

http://thumbnails42.imagebam.com/14779/4bc57d147786752.jpg http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/14779/50b61f147786755.jpg

http://thumbnails34.imagebam.com/14779/854443147786859.jpg

None of them retained there original forms but all three of the villains did they were not given a new shape or form to reflect their savagery and crimes fact is that nothing changed about them other than those two being back to normal which is why I was arguing they lost the amp.That is how I felt at the time given what I saw

What other wish faded besides the Bi Beast and Wendigo? Why did Bi Beast and Wendi wish fade and no one else wishes faded.

Bi Beast and Wendi was part of the damned. They were chained with them.

carver9
Why lie Carver? You know that's not what it said, and it doesn't reinforce shit since no one was given new physical forms

How you think you have anything that trumps anything is beyond me. Someone could say Hulk couldn't beat Thing and you wouldn't be able to prove anything in that regard. You're Carver, Carver. You spur discussion, not prove anyone wrong (but yourself)

Lol...so you can't prove me wrong then? Please answer the above question.

SuperiorTech
What other wish faded besides the Bi Beast and Wendigo? Why did Bi Beast and Wendi wish fade and no one else wishes faded.

Bi Beast and Wendi was part of the damned. They were chained with them.

After you tell my why they are not giant anymore and why they did not get new shapes and sizes along with the damned.You cant prove that I am wrong either.

Sr J-Bieb
Lol...so you can't prove me wrong then? Please answer the above question. Prove you wrong? No, it's you who needs to prove me wrong. Your entire logic is based upon a scan you raped to death and manipulated into it saying that the Dark Dimension changes sizes, and "What other wish faded then?!??!"
It actually confuses me as to why you think you have gold in your pocket with "What other wish faded", but I'm also not Carver, and I hope I never devolve into such a state

Sure thing. They died. That's the best reason that it faded other than Pak simply not giving a shit. Or they weren't the same size as when their power level was vastly increased.

Arm, Bi-Beast, and Wendigo died. Arm died when Hulk smashed his face in. Bi-Beast and Wendigo when they got smashed against the ship (which is hilarious when you think about it). They got reincarnated in the Dark Dimension as their previous selves. If you don't believe they died, then them getting soundly trounced looks like it did it. Either or.

TheHulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk fist Zeus 'World Breaker Hulk is Skyfather lvl

TheHulk
The Battle will be really different since hulk IS after Zeus i think by nearly a margin Hulk can win if his strength goes further till Zeus Augmented strength will take time to develop but it can also go other way...what i'm trying to say...they can beat each other up,Hulk will win one time the other will be Zeus than hulk wins again it's a never ending battle.....

brownqk
Definitely Zeus again....

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
The Battle will be really different since hulk IS after Zeus i think by nearly a margin Hulk can win if his strength goes further till Zeus Augmented strength will take time to develop but it can also go other way...what i'm trying to say...they can beat each other up,Hulk will win one time the other will be Zeus than hulk wins again it's a never ending battle..... http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/draperpunch.gif

Nihilist
Zeus stops holding back from fighting casualy and kills Hulk

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://somewhatmanlynerd.com/gifs/draperpunch.gif i think i'm the one punching if not ill get back up and give u a kick to the nuts

iceman24567
Wait is this strictly h2h again? If so Hulk lasts 30 seconds longer than if it were with all powers Either way Zeus wrecks him

Damborgson
i think i'm the one punching if not ill get back up and give u a kick to the nuts pffft ur down for the count son. stick out tongue

carver9
Zeus wins but he will be scarred and possibly near death after the fight.

iceman24567
Zeus is still a high skyfather, so I don't see much changing here

BattleMage
Hulk in a rematch.

h1a8
'World Breaker Hulk is Skyfather lvl

He just becomes high herald level. Many high heralds could destroy planets with ease. Skyfathers could destroy beyond solar systems. That's out of Hulk's range.

Plus given the fact that Hulk could be easily bfr proves he is still under a high herald.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
He just becomes high herald level. Many high heralds could destroy planets with ease. Skyfathers could destroy beyond solar systems. That's out of Hulk's range.

Plus given the fact that Hulk could be easily bfr proves he is still under a high herald.

He melted High Heralds with just his mere presence. Heralds can't melt other heralds in their tier without even touching them like Hulk did.

Your post fails.

-Pr-
I don't recall you proving the "metlted high heralds" part yet. I actually remember you being called out on it...

TheHulk
He melted High Heralds with just his mere presence. Heralds can't melt other heralds in their tier without even touching them like Hulk did.

Your post fails. Thank you and thx for finally showing some support!!

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
pffft ur down for the count son. stick out tongue Really you think your mike Tyson ???

TheHulk
Zeus wins but he will be scarred and possibly near death after the fight. C'mon dude you know better than that if the fight last longer Zeus fist or lighting will just sonner piss hulk off the only reason he looked so bad in their first encounter is because his HF was taken off by Zeus lighting and hulk was holding more wayyyy back as he usually does and was trying to prove a point not to fight,before he finally let loose I say it's 5/10 for hulk but hulk 634 7/10 or if you don't like it 6/10 but if its Hulk 635 9/10 well That will be my opinion if zeus fought the hulk 635

carver9
C'mon dude you know better than that if the fight last longer Zeus fist or lighting will just sonner piss hulk off the only reason he looked so bad in their first encounter is because his HF was taken off by Zeus lighting and hulk was holding more wayyyy back as he usually does and was trying to prove a point not to fight,before he finally let loose I say it's 5/10 for hulk but hulk 634 7/10 or if you don't like it 6/10 but if its Hulk 635 9/10 well That will be my opinion if zeus fought the hulk 635

Hulk is weak to magic and nothing will change the fact that Zeus is a superb fighter...never seen anyone fight like him.

Zeus would be amping right alongside Hulk while hitting him with skyfather level punches that's dipped in skyfather level magic and Zeus would be landing more blows due to his reach and fighting skills.

Hulk would be more threatening but Zeus still have the advantage.

TheHulk
Hulk is weak to magic and nothing will change the fact that Zeus is a superb fighter...never seen anyone fight like him.

Zeus would be amping right alongside Hulk while hitting him with skyfather level punches that's dipped in skyfather level magic and Zeus would be landing more blows due to his reach and fighting skills.

Hulk would be more threatening but Zeus still have the advantage. Hulk is not weak to magic i mean a magic blast is okay effective but other than that his in fact technically immune to magic and if must he can absorb it of course its different type of magic he fought against but I can promise you if you can debate hulk against thanos who stalemate Odin whose more powerful than Zeus,Superboy Prime who sh*t on powerful teams that at combine might are beyond god and tell me he can beat both surfer and beta at the same time and last say Hulk has better striking feats than Thor and say he Hulk hits harder than both Thor and Hercules,I don't know whether if you really think before you act.

carver9
Hulk is not weak to magic i mean a magic blast is okay effective but other than that his in fact technically immune to magic and if must he can absorb it of course its different type of magic he fought against but I can promise you if you can debate hulk against thanos who stalemate Odin whose more powerful than Zeus,Superboy Prime who sh*t on powerful teams that at combine might are beyond god and tell me he can beat both surfer and beta at the same time and last say Hulk has better striking feats than Thor and say he Hulk hits harder than both Thor and Hercules,I don't know whether if you really think before you act.

I didn't understand most of this but it was stated on panel that Hulk is vulnerable against magic. Then it was outright shown on panel that magic can mess him up as well.

It's not a bad thing that Hulk would lose to Zeus.

Cogito
I didn't understand most of this but it was stated on panel that Hulk is vulnerable against magic. Then it was outright shown on panel that magic can mess him up as well.

It's not a bad thing that Hulk would lose to Zeus.

Clear, rational, and logical.

thumb up

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/seinfeld.gif

TheHulk
I didn't understand most of this but it was stated on panel that Hulk is vulnerable against magic. Then it was outright shown on panel that magic can mess him up as well. Well it's skyfather magic so
Mabe it's more powerful than even doc strange can conjure up..but yea he can absorb magic...it was stated that he was immune to magic in a certain degree but of course characters grow over years so maybe they forgot about his ALMOST immunity to magic.

It's not a bad thing that Hulk would lose to Zeus. I know it's not a bad thing but like I said You debate against characters that are and beyond Zeus lvl yet in in this thread you say he wins...nevermind I do not want to start a debate between me and you the ultimate omnipotent hulk debater...

TheHulk
I know it's not a bad thing but like I said You debate against characters that are and beyond Zeus lvl yet in in this thread you say he wins...nevermind I do not want to start a debate between me and you the ultimate omnipotent hulk debater... But really Hulk I can say at least WAS immune to magic...damn Sh*t writers...

Omega Vision
Lol wow, someone's actually making Carver look like a moderate regarding Hulk.

Carver has found his Michelle Bachman.

The Sorrow
But really Hulk I can say at least WAS immune to magic...damn Sh*t writers...
He is immune to "dark" magic. For standard magic to effect him it does have to be high end stuff. Zeus messed him up with magic whereas Umar could do nothing except watch as he wrecked her planet.

As powerful as the World Breaker is he's still not on Zeus/Odins level

carver9
I know it's not a bad thing but like I said You debate against characters that are and beyond Zeus lvl yet in in this thread you say he wins...nevermind I do not want to start a debate between me and you the ultimate omnipotent hulk debater...

I don't think you know who Zeus is.

TheHulk
I don't think you know who Zeus is. I think I know who Zeus not only in comic but real mythology.

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
He is immune to "dark" magic. For standard magic to effect him it does have to be high end stuff. Zeus messed him up with magic whereas Umar could do nothing except watch as he wrecked her planet.

As powerful as the World Breaker is he's still not on Zeus/Odins level Well at least you proved my point about magic well in certain degree but no of course Zeus and Odin are "powerful" but I'm saying Current Hulk can beat Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.