Hal Jordan vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
The GL ring stays at 100%.

Battle take place in space, near Earth.

Who takes it?

JakeTheBank
Barring a Krona Buster level attack, Hal's going to put up a good fight, but ultimately fail.

zeel
Originally posted by Marvelknight
The GL ring stays at 100%.

Battle take place in space, near Earth.

Who takes it?

thor wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Barring a Krona Buster level attack

Which Thor would absorb, amplify a 100 fold, and redirect it back in Hal's face.

What I'm trying is that Thor wins.

Batman-Prime
50-50

Philosophía
Thor isn't fast enough to block Green Lantern's attack.

It would go just like this last issue, where Surfer blasted him.

Only Thor would be no more.

JakeTheBank
^ You serious bro?

-Pr-
Thor 6/10. Hal can definitely take a few imo.

Damborgson
Thor for majority. I wonder if Hal could put a barrier around Thor's hammer though? like surfer did. Im sure Thor would break through but it could create an opening for hal or something.

Mr Marvel
Thor for the majority.

guy222
yes

ColossusGrundy
Hal for the majority while Thor tries to formulate a fancy sentence of why he's getting his ass handed to him. Hal 8/10

JakeTheBank
^ Lol

Hal getting 8/10 on Thor is pretty funny.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime 50-50

OneDumbG0
Awesome high feat for Hal? Grats. Get a dozen more that don't invove retconned history and then you get to play in Superman, Surfer and Thor's league. Til then:

Thor 7/10.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Awesome high feat for Hal? Grats. Get a dozen more that don't invove retconned history and then you get to play in Superman, Surfer and Thor's league. Til then:

Thor 7/10.

daymn!

Sr J-Bieb

Thor 7/10. How does Hal get 3 wins?

You're a little off there OneBiasHo

quanchi112
Thor wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
How does Hal get 3 wins?

You're a little off there OneBiasHo

Cap wins in the other thread!

big grin

OneDumbG0
How does Hal get 3 wins?

You're a little off there OneBiasHo I think he can get 3 wins off of Superman, Surfer and Thor at best. Case could be made that it is clearly 8/10 in their favor, and I've said that in the past.

What can I say, I'm a huge GL fan.

celeyhyga17
I think he can get 3 wins off of Superman, Surfer and Thor at best. Case could be made that it is clearly 8/10 in their favor, and I've said that in the past.

What can I say, I'm a huge GL fan.

should i bring up the best story arc ever told? Circle of Fire!!!!! I bet you loved that. gooooo Kyle!

stick out tongue

OneDumbG0
^ Kyle with his special ring/various amps aren't in this thread.

Harbinger
Thor's a terrible matchup for Hal, or any GL tbh.

Thor 8/10 at least.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thor's a terrible matchup for Hal, or any GL tbh.

Thor 8/10 at least.

Well I like Hal. Highball > all GL's including that corny @$$ sucka named Kyle. Even his name is terrible....

Thor 6.8/10
I like decimals.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Well I like Hal. Highball > all GL's including that corny @$$ sucka named Kyle. Even his name is terrible....

Thor 6.8/10
I like decimals.
http://plinkplunk.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/6y2xpd-jpg.gif

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://plinkplunk.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/6y2xpd-jpg.gif

wut? how can anyone shoot a face like this?

Mshinu
Hal is definately up there with the top dogs. Still, Thor got what it takes to win this for a good majority.

Slaanesh
Thor for a slight majority..

Philosophía
^ You serious bro? Of course. Hal one-shots him, 10/10.

Thor 7/10. Please, elaborate on Surfer's so 'dozen more' high-feats that put him above Hal. smile

Naija boy
Thor

leonidas
thor for the high majority. bad match-up for hal.

DARTH POWER
What could Hal do? Mjolnir absorbs any energy blasts, and smashes through any GL constructs. And Thor is too strong to hold.

Bentley
Hal teleports, arrives behind Thor who is holding his hammer to absorb and then BANG! Krona busting blast.

Hal stomps.

JakeTheBank

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Bentley
Hal teleports, arrives behind Thor

Thor's the one who teleports. Is teleportation even part of a current GL's powerset. I dnt think it has been since the Silver Age.

OneDumbG0

Philosophía

OneDumbG0
^ Let me know when Hal turns into a 2x planet busting, planet evolving, planet healing, 2x world peace granting, black hole creating, black hole battle-grounding, Big Crunch manipulating, billion soul power harnessing, 3x not-giving-a-phuck-about-bein-dismembered, planet's-fleet-manipulating-in-a-blink character.

Then again, we can leave it at me conjuring up Tricksterpriest and you conjuring up quanchi112.

Philosophía
So right now you're not actually talking about battle performances, but space cheese?

Stay consistent as always, ODG.

OneDumbG0
So right now you're just moving the goalposts by forcing your own terminology, when it was my statement at issue that was being challenged?

Stay buffoonish as always, Philosophia.

Philosophía
You're saying that Surfer has dozens of performances on the level of Hal's Krona busting, and unless Hal repeats it that many times, he's nowhere near him.

You're challenged to provide those performances.

After an attempt at deflection that only made me laugh, you say "killing Krona in one-shot..well Surfer has done planet evolving and stuff!".

How can anybody look at this and not think you're an idiot?

I'll put it simple enough for even you to understand: Give me comparable combat performances from Surfer, dozens of them, rivaling Hal's one-shotting of Krona.

JakeTheBank
Do think that Hal would resort to the Krona Killing shot in a forum battle normally, though, Phil? And do you think he'd be able to do this and Thor wouldn't be able to deflect the blast or outright absorb it with Mjolnir?

OneDumbG0

Philosophía
Do think that Hal would resort to the Krona Killing shot in a forum battle normally, though, Phil? Of course not.

And do you think he'd be able to do this and Thor wouldn't be able to deflect the blast or outright absorb it with Mjolnir? If he'd see it coming sure. But he can't react to absorb a Green Lantern energy blast if he hasn't prepared for it beforehand. Not to mention that the blast might aswell come while Thor is battling with his constructs. And Hal can make constructs that even Thor would find it hard to get through.

I don't separate a feat like Hal busting Krona, from a feat like Originally posted by OneDumbG0
planet busting, planet evolving, planet healing, 2x world peace granting, black hole creating, black hole battle-grounding, Big Crunch manipulating, billion soul power harnessing, 3x not-giving-a-phuck-about-bein-dismembered, planet's-fleet-manipulating-in-a-blink character.Originally posted by OneDumbG0
as if they're completely different from each other. I'm sorry for overestimating your intelligence, then. I guess you can compare actual combat performances to planet healing, or world peace. Because there's a clear correlation between them, you see, and it paints a clear comparison between their respective direct combat capabilities - when one can one-shot being so far above their class it's ridiculous while the other ... heals planets, brings happiness and goes into blackholes. Thus the former has a long way to go to match. I don't know whether to laugh, or laugh harder.

Don't project with "you're mad, I told you not to be mad, dude!!" or the "get over it!!" (which doesn't even..make sense?). I'm trying to save face because it didn't cross my mind that when you were reffering to Surfer having so many high-feats compared to Hal's ridiculously impressive combat performance of one-shotting a being that should crush him like a bug, you'd bring up "planet healing and world peace"? You're right, that really makes me ashamed. Foul me.

Here: Show me one, just one direct combat performance from Silver Surfer, under his own power, that compares to Hal one-shotting Krona.

I'll wait.

OneDumbG0

Philosophía
I get it You really don't. But your attempts to get it, and your subsequent off-base interpretations, deflections and projections worthy of a bullshitting marathon is certainly quite a sight to laugh at. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Because I accepted your rationale this entire time and I think it makes perfect sense. No, wait. Don't worry, I wouldn't make the mistake of thinking you as even mildly capable of understanding anything that doesn't fit your bullshit-painted picture of performances intereptations and character standings.

Get smart.

JakeTheBank

cdtm
I love Hal, but he isn't winning a feat war against Surfer. Even taking Krona busting into account, Norrin has a pretty solid history of big feats, making stuff like Krona busting an outlier by comparison...

That said, Hal should be a good fight for Thor, depending on how he approaches him. Pure ring blasting probably won't get him anywhere, but he has more effective options, like trying to mob him with ring constructs, which even Thor may struggle against given ring constructs are capable of FTL speeds and can be amped enough to harm the likes of Superman..

OneDumbG0

Philosophía

OneDumbG0

Cogito
Just a quick note here..

Surfer does have a larger history of high feats than Hal, but really that's understandable due to:
- We're not talking about PC Hal, which eliminates a lot of Hal feats
- Hal was dead/the Spectre for a long time post-crisis
- Hal shares GL time with 3+ others (Kyle, Guy, John).

Personally, I have to believe that anything any other GL has done, Hal can do too. It goes with the whole "greatest GL" thing he has going (not that I like that status one bit).

If you combine all the GLs, their feat history rivals Surfer's.

and frankly, Terrax/Morg don't rival Krona w/ all rings & entities. Sorry, that's just the way it is. That's not to say that Surfer's not impressive, or that his other feats aren't impressive. (I'd give Surfer the vast majority over Hal, for the record).

What I guess I'm trying to say is this: ODG, your arguments are biased and you're ridiculously arrogant in your debating style.

That said, Thor wins 7-8/10

psycho gundam
dang, quote mined

OneDumbG0
^ I searched for the number of posts where he said "space cheese" to edumacate myself. There were two posts. Wasn't hard. Originally posted by Cogito
Just a quick note here..

Surfer does have a larger history of high feats than Hal, but really that's understandable due to:
- We're not talking about PC Hal, which eliminates a lot of Hal feats
- Hal was dead/the Spectre for a long time post-crisis
- Hal shares GL time with 3+ others (Kyle, Guy, John).

Personally, I have to believe that anything any other GL has done, Hal can do too. It goes with the whole "greatest GL" thing he has going (not that I like that status one bit).

If you combine all the GLs, their feat history rivals Surfer's.

and frankly, Terrax/Morg don't rival Krona w/ all rings & entities. Sorry, that's just the way it is. That's not to say that Surfer's not impressive, or that his other feats aren't impressive. (I'd give Surfer the vast majority over Hal, for the record). Also, between Frankie Raye Nova, Doom w/PC, Fallen One, Red Shift, etc. Power Cosmic Herald feats balloon by a wide margin too. Originally posted by Cogito
What I guess I'm trying to say is this: ODG, your arguments are biased and you're ridiculously arrogant in your debating style.

That said, Thor wins 7-8/10 I give as good as I take.

Us completely agreeing with each other in our conclusions still must mean I'm utterly biased though. I get it.

Philosophía
It's no different than saying that Surfer goes through suns, and thus Human Torch's blast would be ineffectual.

The problem would be when saying that since Surfer went through the sun, it means that Thor's hammer attack wouldn't be able to harm him, unless it delivers an output larger than the one Surfer experienced inside the sun, which is several orders of magnitude above even nuclear explosions.

The difference between these two situations is probably too much for a simpleton, but I'm pointing it out nonetheless.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
dang, quote mined I made that quote a few days after I disagreed with using space cheese the way they're generally used "Surfer went into blackholes, he can't be hurt". There's no contradiction. On the other hand, if there's a direct corelation between one character's abilities, and his abiltiy to hurt his opponent with that specific ability, then there's nothing wrong using it, when those two deal with the same thing - gravity/heat etc. In that case, what was in doubt was Nova's gravity based powers working on Superman. There's nothing contradictory, if you actually are familiar with the medium.

It's a subtle difference, but it' still there for anybody even averagely intelligent who has read comics for a while.

nimbus006
wut? how can anyone shoot a face like this?

I'd hit it embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Personally, I have to believe that anything any other GL has done, Hal can do too. In theory, this is true. In a versus battle, not so much.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Galan007
In theory, this is true. In a versus battle, not so much.

Agreed.

Yes, the strength of a GL's constructs are determined by his/her willpower, and yes, Hal is said to have the greatest willpower of all the GL's. So, he SHOULD be able to accomplish any of the feats of any other GL. Except, there is another aspect to a GL 's power that limits them, imagination; which IMO is underestimated when discussing/ranking GL's.

kgkg
Thor usually has an edge against energy users.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
I love Hal, but he isn't winning a feat war against Surfer. Even taking Krona busting into account, Norrin has a pretty solid history of big feats, making stuff like Krona busting an outlier by comparison...

That said, Hal should be a good fight for Thor, depending on how he approaches him. Pure ring blasting probably won't get him anywhere, but he has more effective options, like trying to mob him with ring constructs, which even Thor may struggle against given ring constructs are capable of FTL speeds and can be amped enough to harm the likes of Superman..

Maybe if we include his other half of his history (PC), he could very well win a feat war, IMO. Post crisis, he could as well, but higher end feats go to Surfer.

BattleMage
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor 6/10. Hal can definitely take a few imo.
Thor 8/10.
Thor definitely kills Hal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

Mindset
Thor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BattleMage
Thor 8/10.

Kill shot ftw. wink

-Pr-
Umm, a lot of Hal's PC history does count, as it wasn't specified otherwise.

Prep-Man

I know, but some people don't like to count it, because many of his feats aren't shown Post crisis. Like taking control of an entire team (mind control).

cdtm

News to me.

Since when does it need to be specified that PC feats don't count? In that case, Superman rapes Worldbreaker Hulk in that other thread, because no one said we can't use silver age feats...

-Pr-
News to me.

Since when does it need to be specified that PC feats don't count? In that case, Superman rapes Worldbreaker Hulk in that other thread, because no one said we can't use silver age feats...

No. Lanterns are the exception, not the rule, because of how the Lanterns were during the crisis.

It doesn't apply to characters who were definitely changed, like Superman for instance.

JakeTheBank
News to me.

Because Hal's history, and most of the Green Lantern Corps as a whole, wasn't effected BY COIE. Superman's most definitely was.

As it stands, using PC Hal feats can be a slipperly slope as Hal hardly ever has done much outside of constructs and blasting since his revival under Johns and it's pretty clear that Hal's standard operating level =/= PC Hal.

If anything, I'd reference PC Hal feats as high end ones, definitely not the norm.

Mindset
Hal fans like to think the crisis didn't affect the GL's because they don't want to admit Kyle is infinitely better than him.

OneDumbG0

-Pr-
Last 25 years of GL history wasn't indication enough? We get it. You have a theory that is so obvious, yet so subtle, it completely justifies your personal intepretation of comics. And basically, despite the contradictory, one-sided, arbitrary nature of it all, you just happen to be the only arbiter of how to correctly interpret and apply the theory.

I haven't dealt with self-serving theories like this before, ever.

But whatever. I explained my original unextraordinary statement when pushed and highlighted your transparent quaneuvers. I don't care enough to take it another step further to completely deconstruct your semi-retarded theory as it hasn't even merited serious discussion, much less a strident troll-cult following, like the other hairbrained self-serving theories I've encountered on KMC.

And whatever merit your theory might have against specific arguments (like that Surfer/star core/Thor argument), it's simply and wholly needless until somebody makes those ridiculous extrapolatory arguments. And it definitely doesn't justify undermining an entire set of feats in a blatantly one-sided manner against people who aren't even offending your "truly sincere underlying" concerns. Adjusted for more accuracy.

johns reboot was post crisis. unless you want to limit things to be just what came after johns came on board.

Galan007
Umm, a lot of Hal's PC history does count, as it wasn't specified otherwise. This holds true for several DC characters.

One example can be found in the Faces of Evil series from just a few years ago. During that series (JLA #29 to be exact), Starbreaker recalled his pre-crisis encounter with the JLA- in fact, the particular instance he retold was the one in which PC Hal created a construct around the entire earth, so that PC Supes could pull it away from a vortex Starbreaker created.

OneDumbG0
johns reboot was post crisis. unless you want to limit things to be just what came after johns came on board. I'm not trying to say that the Crisis specifically and directly on-panel was responsible for changing how GLs should be viewed.

I'm trying to say that the 25 years since the Crisis happened is responsible for changing how GLs should be viewed and you shouldn't casually dismiss that it just happened to perfectly coincide with a company-wide powering down. I think that's naive.

A couple of years was enough for classic Dr. Strange fans to differentiate before/after power levels, well before the whole Aggamotto angle was revealed a short while ago. And a couple of comics was enough for Kal-L fans to differentiate his before/after power levels, where no angle was ever revealed.

-Pr-
This holds true for several DC characters.

One example can be found in the Faces of Evil series from just a few years ago. During that series (JLA #29 to be exact), Starbreaker recalled his pre-crisis encounter with the JLA- in fact, the particular instance he retold was the one in which PC Hal created a construct around the entire earth, so that PC Supes could pull it away from a vortex Starbreaker created.

and that instance was canonized because of it.

I'm not trying to say that the Crisis specifically and directly on-panel was responsible for changing how GLs should be viewed.

I'm trying to say that the 25 years since the Crisis happened is responsible for changing how GLs should be viewed and you shouldn't casually dismiss that it just happened to perfectly coincide with a company-wide powering down. I think that's naive.

A couple of years was enough for classic Dr. Strange fans to differentiate before/after power levels, well before the whole Aggamotto angle was revealed a short while ago. And a couple of comics was enough for Kal-L fans to differentiate his before/after power levels, where no angle was ever revealed.

And that's where we disagree, as I've said before. I'm not casually dismissing a thing.

If current Hal's power levels are sufficient to perform a feat he performed pre crisis and is a valid use of said power, then the feat is valid.

That's how it is, and Bada and I have talked about this at length.

Stoic
Originally posted by BattleMage
Thor 8/10.

Yes I agree.

Galan007
and that instance was canonized because of it. Exactly. That being said, it strikes me as extremely impressive that Hal was able to effortlessly whip up a planet-sized construct strong enough to endure the forces of Starbreaker's vortex AND the counter-forces PC Superman was exerting on the construct in return (Supes was pulling with "everything he had", after all.)

Prep-Man
This holds true for several DC characters.

Ah, I forgot about that feat. That was an insnae feat for both supes and Hal.

Mindset
Exactly. That being said, it strikes me as extremely impressive that Hal was able to effortlessly whip up a planet-sized construct strong enough to endure the forces of Starbreaker's vortex AND the counter-forces PC Superman was exerting on the construct in return (Supes was pulling with "everything he had", after all.) I doubt much thought was given to it.

-Pr-
Exactly. That being said, it strikes me as extremely impressive that Hal was able to effortlessly whip up a planet-sized construct strong enough to endure the forces of Starbreaker's vortex AND the counter-forces PC Superman was exerting on the construct in return (Supes was pulling with "everything he had", after all.)

Of course, so we take it as a high feat for both men. nobody's trying to paint that as the average.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I doubt much thought was given to it. Obviously a LOT of thought was given to it. Starbreaker has several other battles the writer could have chose to retell- yet he chose that specific instance.

Of course, so we take it as a high feat for both men. nobody's trying to paint that as the average. Right, just saying that when ALL of Hal's feats are taken into account, this certainly wouldn't qualify as a 'lop-sided' battle by any means.

OneDumbG0
And that's where we disagree, as I've said before. I'm not casually dismissing a thing.

If current Hal's power levels are sufficient to perform a feat he performed pre crisis and is a valid use of said power, then the feat is valid.

That's how it is, and Bada and I have talked about this at length. I think you're assuming your conclusion with that "validity" angle.

Standard GLs doesn't have any worthwhile catalogue of post-Crisis energy/matter/spatial/time manipulation at all. Standard PC GLs did, in spades. That supremely watered down, nearly non-existent catalogue of over 25 years doesn't provide a sufficient basis for presuming they never lost this expert aptitude. It specifically tends against it.

Assuming those abilities are still "valid" and remain at the same level currently, as a basis for assuming the validity of older feats that completely oustrip anything currently seen, appears even more dubious when current evidence actually denies standard GLs that level of expert energy/matter/spatial/time manipulation capabilities. I'll always believe this whole "exception to the rule" is simply a one-sided and unsupported assumption based on another unsupported assumption which tends against a long history and even debunked directly by current evidence. I've been shown nothing otherwise.

Mindset
Obviously a LOT of thought was given to it. Starbreaker has several other battles the writer could have chose to retell- yet he chose that one.

I doubt much thought was given to how much force was being exerted onto Hal's construct.

How does that story being retold change anything I said?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I doubt much thought was given to how much force was being exerted onto Hal's construct. Yes, that was definitely a consideration. Hence why Hal's construct initially began to fracture under the strain of said forces.

Mindset
So we agree I'm right. ermm13

Galan007
'course. vin

-Pr-
I think you're assuming your conclusion with that "validity" angle.

Standard GLs doesn't have any worthwhile catalogue of post-Crisis energy/matter/spatial/time manipulation at all. Standard PC GLs did, in spades. That supremely watered down, nearly non-existent catalogue of over 25 years doesn't provide a sufficient basis for presuming they never lost this expert aptitude. It specifically tends against it.

Assuming those abilities are still "valid" and remain at the same level currently, as a basis for assuming the validity of older feats that completely oustrip anything currently seen, appears even more dubious when current evidence actually denies standard GLs that level of expert energy/matter/spatial/time manipulation capabilities. I'll always believe this whole "exception to the rule" is simply a one-sided and unsupported assumption based on another unsupported assumption which tends against a long history and even debunked directly by current evidence. I've been shown nothing otherwise.

I just told you it wasn't up for discussion; what part of that did you not understand?

I don't mind if you don't like it, but the fact is, you don't get to try to insult my intelligence under the guise of fair debate.

Bada and I didn't make the decision lightly. You might not like it, but it was a thought out, considered decision. We went through it at length, and it was not nearly a quick decision. It is as it is.

DARTH POWER
Ah well that makes this fight different.. Hal can teleport and phase through Thor's attacks, and keep hitting him from behind.

Id still say Thor wins though, but including ALL Hal's feats from his history as GL makes this a much tougher fight for Thor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Ah well that makes this fight different.. Hal can teleport and phase through Thor's attacks, and keep hitting him from behind.

Id still say Thor wins though, but including ALL Hal's feats from his history as GL makes this a much tougher fight for Thor.

Have you seen some of Hal's older feats? They're pretty insane. Even PC Superman was shocked and amazed on how much power he wielded.

OneDumbG0
I just told you it wasn't up for discussion; what part of that did you not understand?

I don't mind if you don't like it, but the fact is, you don't get to try to insult my intelligence under the guise of fair debate.

Bada and I didn't make the decision lightly. You might not like it, but it was a thought out, considered decision. We went through it at length, and it was not nearly a quick decision. It is as it is. Fine. In the end, nobody can reasonably argue that Guy Gardner doesn't wreck non-GL top tiers.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail15.jpg Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Id still say Thor wins though, but including ALL Hal's feats from his history as GL makes this a much tougher fight for Thor. Thor's not beating someone who's contended with PC Superman. And that's when Hal had far less experience as a GL.

carver9
Wouldn't that put GLs in the high trans to skyfather levels?

OneDumbG0
^ Not taking the bait. Guy Gardner wrecks house. I'm content.

Also nice Freudian e-slip with associating "green" along with "trans" and "skyfather." vin

Philosophía
We get it. You have a theory that is so obvious, yet so subtle, it completely justifies your personal intepretation of comics. And basically, despite the contradictory, one-sided, arbitrary nature of it all, you just happen to be the only arbiter of how to correctly interpret and apply the theory.

I haven't dealt with self-serving theories like this before, ever.

But whatever. I explained my original unextraordinary statement when pushed and highlighted your transparent quaneuvers. I don't care enough to take it another step further to completely deconstruct your semi-retarded theory as it hasn't even merited serious discussion, much less a strident troll-cult following, like the other hairbrained self-serving theories I've encountered on KMC.

And whatever merit your theory might have against specific arguments (like that Surfer/star core/Thor argument), it's simply and wholly needless until somebody makes those ridiculous extrapolatory arguments. And it definitely doesn't justify undermining an entire set of feats in a blatantly one-sided manner against people who aren't even offending your "truly sincere underlying" concerns. It's amazing to read this and to realize that there's not even one sentence here that adresses anything I said. Just four paragraphs of "arbitrary... trollish.. quanuvers... self-serving... arghh it drives me so mad I'm not even going to talk about it!!" mad-rant. I take it the deflection with "Get mad!" proved accurate, afterall. On the bright side, it's not as stupid as your other posts, because you don't actually say anything substantial, so you're on the right track.

Your position of throwing cosmic feats on the same batch with actual, direct combat performance is laughable. But what can I expect from the same genius who was asking the Wolverine side to show that he is more supersonic than Captain America a few weeks ago. The fact that you're debating street levelers in terms of Mach number shows how much of a nitwit you are, and how you don't really understand the medium in which this takes place.

That's exactly the same thing you're doing right now. But instead of debating the 'street level cheese', you're attributing actual power relevance to the 'cosmic level cheese' and debating them at face-value, without actually considering that they're thrown away feats that the writers don't actually put much thought into, when the following issues they show the characters hurt by much less. In cases, infinitely less. And that's where we're going to discuss right now.

You remember your stretchings in the Zoom thread, for the anti-Odin side to stay by with their stance, and say just how many punches Zoom can throw and how many 'Odins' can he beat? Not that your hypocrisy wasn't demonstrated right then and there, since you're one of the primary proponents for Thor having nanosecond (laughing out loud ) combat speed, yet if I were to ask you right now whether or not Thor could deliver more than a billion punches in a second, would you still stand by that statement? Obviously, I'm ignoring the time you actually said Thor is 'faster than instantly' because that is just too stupid to pursue. haermm

Argument: You used the argument that Surfer fought in a blackhole to further your position.

Reference:Originally posted by OneDumbG0
black hole battle-grounding

Scan: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9323/galactusthedevourer217yj3.jpg

"...within the dying star's black heart..."

Test: Inside a blackhole's heart, there is infinite gravity, crushing matter into infinite density. Do you stand by your assessment, and say that Surfer is infinitely durable, and in order for him to be hurt force greater than infinity would have to be applied?

The same thing goes for Red Shift.

The same thing goes for Superman.

--

Reference: Rookie Kyle Rayner contained a supernova.

Scan: http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_kylesupernova1.jpghttp://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_kylesupernova2.jpg

Test: Containing a supernova is about the equivalent of containing 10 trillion hydrogen bombs. That is 10^13 of a hydrogen bomb. That is 100000000000000 hydrogen bombs. Do you stand by your assessement that, if Kyle Rayner was focusing his shields, every other top tier would have to exert more energy than 100000000000000 times a hydrogen bomb to break it?

We can go on about how other people have bathed in blackhols or even held them inside their fist. How some have had Supernovas explode in their face. How they bath inside the sun, and the implications of that. How, for example, Gladiator has destroyed a planet by punching it. Would you like me to expand that, and see how much force it would be necessary for something fist-sized to destroy an average-sized planet by simply hitting it?

If we take 'cosmic cheese' at face value, in many cases, we end up with infinitely durable, infinitely strong characters. In some cases, nigh so. Would all of the above be in accordance with what's displayed on panel inside the comics? Do you think that nothing less than infinite force injures the likes of Surfer or Superman? Would you rather debate which one is more infinitely durable than the other, in a "Show me Wolverine is more supersonic than Captain America" type of discussions, typical of you? laughing out loud

Do you stand by your initial statement, and say that those type of feats and thus what they imply are just as relevant as direct comparisons in battle?

carver9
^ Not taking the bait. Guy Gardner wrecks house. I'm content.

Also nice Freudian e-slip with associating "green" along with "trans" and "skyfather." vin

big grin

OneDumbG0
@Philosophia: You're making an imaginary argument with an imaginary poster. If I were arguing that nobody could kill Thor because he can contain 1/5 universe busting blasts and redirect galaxy busting energies and outwrestle planetary+ weights, your protestations would be cogent in that narrow specific context.

I never used Cap's bullet-timing to suggest that Wolverine requires bonified supersonic speed to combat him or that Cap can beat a subsonic speedster in a footrace. I used Cap's bullet-timing to support that he's faster than Wolverine who doesn't have as many of those feats. And I'd use em to support that Cap'll likely perform bullet-timing feats again on-panel. Neither of those conclusions should offend your delicate sensibilities since that actually bears out on-panel.

So within the four corners of the comic book, I can accept these conclusions as true. I don't need to needlessly extrapolate it further and justify a wholesale banishing of events within comics. In the Matrix movie, Neo dodged several bullets. But he wasn't running at supersonic speeds to get to his exit at the climax. It didn't ruin the movie for me, firstly. Second, I didn't walk around trying to force people to admit that they're dumb for essentially concluding that Neo runs at supersonic speeds (since they weren't making those conclusions). Third, and most importantly, I'm not going to force people to deny that he can dodge bullets in the first place and that they should act like it didn't happen.

Your space cheese argumentation is wholly needless, and therefore, completely baseless. You're countering imaginary arguments and, to be frank, you're doing it in a one-sided manner. So I'm doubly unconvinced you have established any sort of pretense to criticize how I read comics.

Philosophía
I love how you completely missed the point, and further strengthened what I said. Yes, that's exactly what you are doing. You're pointing out the feats, but you're not acknowledging the absurdity of what they imply, because that would ridicule your entire argument. It's exactly what you tried to have the Zoom side in the Zoom/Odin discussion, and ridiculed them for not admitting that Zoom could deliver trillions of punches and destroy Odin. You know what this type of person is called? Hypocrite.

You want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to take the feats into consideration, but not really. You take them into consideration only for some 'imaginary' guideline. To give you "an ideea of how fast/durable/strong that character is". If you truly want to be a veritable, illogical fanboy, stand up to them. Owe up to your words. Say that Surfer is infinitely durable. Say that Captain America can outrun bullets at Mach speed, so unless Wolverine does the same, consistently, he isn't at the same level. You're cowardly hiding behind the words of the feats, but not the actual implications.

And your hypocrisy and dancing around the bushes isn't the worst part. The worst part is that you take this imaginary guidelines on how the feat 'feels' in terms of implications, without actually acknowledging those implications, and actually consider them on the same level as actual direct comparisons between characters. As in, as what was the case in this thread, if Hal kills Krona in one-shot, a direct combat performance against a far superior character, yet Silver Surfer creates a blackhole, fights in one, heals a planet and brings world bliss, he's superior because he has better high-end feats eventough none of those are dependent on the adversary, but on enviormental implications that you don't even acknowledge in the literal sense because of the ridiculous implications that undermine your argument.

And that is quite possibly the most cop-out, idiotic way of debating and approaching a comic discussion I've ever seen.

OneDumbG0

Philosophía
Your claim of hypocrisy makes no sense. People actually try to argue and justify that Zoom could land a billion billion planet-busting blows on Odin before he can react. Accordingly, these feat cheese arguments are cogent in that narrow specific context. You were pushing people into admitting that based on their stance of Zoom's feats, he'd be capable of delivering zilions of punches to Odin before he could react, and even capable of taking as far as 10s of Odins. You were pushing people to owe up to the ridiculousness of what his level of speed feats implies, to undermine their argument and stretch it until it becomes unacceptable from a logical point of view. Now (and far before that, like in Thor's nanosecond fighting ability stance) that you're in the same position, you won't admit to what the feats imply. You won't admit that they imply that Surfer has infinite durability. Or that Captain America is supersonic. And worst of all, you're using all of these feats on the same level of relevancy with actual direct comparisons of combat performance.

You're using hypocritical, cop-out illogical methods of debating, instead of following a rational, comic-based line of thought.

You are coming from the background of relying completely on Cassandra Cain's bullet-timing feats to defeat Bullseye in a battle-zone. Your blatant attempt at deflecting your hypocrisy onto me by saying that I'm a hypocrite too so I should shut up, did you even read the debate I've had with Srank? Relying completly on the bullet-timing feats to defeat Bullseye? They weren't even a crucial part of the discussion - I mentioned them in the initial post of speed feats, but at no point in my debate with him did I say that since Bullseye doesn't have bullet-timing speed feats he has no chance, or treated the bullet-time feats as the be all end all. The battle was actually oriented towards Bullseye's battle-performances, what I'm right now saying is the main judge of a characters' ability, and thus the discussion of his combat prowess against the likes of Daredevil, Elektra and Punisher - the crux of my argument, which he couldn't counter because they were true.

For anybody doubting any of that:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=497150&pagenumber=1

Want to know what the worst part is? Even if I did, that wouldn't make me a hypocrite. Because I didn't go into threads right before doing that, telling people to owe up to their represented characters' feats and their implication in order to undermine their position, and then 'if' Srank asked me to owe up to my ridiculous position of saying that Bullseye has to have feats of going supersonic in order to stand up to Batgirl, I'd say that they shouldn't be put up under scrutinity.

The even worst part: That discussion is from 3 years ago. I'm not even sure I spent that much time on herochat where the cosmic cheese is taken as not that significant in judging of characters capabilities in battle (and for good reason), and from where I formed my opinion on how battles should be analyzed, otherwise we get to ridiculous proportions and implications. So even if you would have managed to find a contradiction, which you didn't, you'd have only showed that I disagree with my 2009 self when analyzing comic battles.

Good job. thumb up

Philosophía
I skipped this part, it seems:

The comics don't acknowledge them in the literal sense. Why should I? You mean besides the fact that you're asking other people to acknowledge their characters feats in the literal sense to undermine their argument, while not doing the same to yours? Because eventough the comic doesn't acknowledge them in the literal sense, you're taking away the implication of what bullet-timing, or what blackhole bathing implies, without outright stating it for fear of trashing your own argument, and putting it at the top of the 'speed feats', 'character power' or 'character durability'. You are acknowledging in order to place it at that level but, at the same time, you don't want to spell out the implications and what that acknowledgement implies, because it would ridicule your argument. You're having your cake and eating it too, while ridiculing others for adopting the same position you are, and forcing them to stretch their to the limits of illogical, without doing the same, and also putting it at the same level with character's performances against one another.

Which makes it even funnier since you're telling me I'm the one using specific arguments when it suits me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why don't you guys just kiss already? This is all just misdirected sexual tension.

Philosophía
We're having furious butt-secks in-between replies.

I'm off to sleep. 5/10 each.

OneDumbG0

OneDumbG0
Why don't you guys just kiss already? This is all just misdirected sexual tension. He's just deflecting from the fact that Guy Gardner owns current Superman something fierce.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail16.jpg

cdtm
He's just deflecting from the fact that Guy Gardner owns current Superman something fierce.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail16.jpg

You know how Superman fanboys keep bringing up Cap losing to Eclipsed Superman?

Guess who smoked Eclipsed Supes? smokin'

Zack Fair
http://wtfdccomics.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/ice-superman-2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z13Zql2OIzw/TQn1xO4thHI/AAAAAAAAAh8/paeukYftQMg/s640/superman-dc-comics-troll-cool-face.png.png

Badabing
Pr already posted. I will give warnings to everyone who has ever posted in this thread...aside from mods, Mindset and Carver.

Seriously, Philo and ODG, please take this discussion out of the CB Vs Forum. I don't feel like closing threads or giving warnings.

Zack, you're on thin ice making Guy Gardner look bad. sneer

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Badabing
Seriously, Philo and ODG, please take this discussion out of the CB Vs Forum. Star Wars vs Forums?

psycho gundam
i know right

the gestaposaurus always tries to kill the healthy arguments

Badabing
Star Wars vs Forums? laughing out loud

I'm sure Ush and Rex would like that.Originally posted by psycho gundam
i know right

the gestaposaurus always tries to kill the healthy arguments ohno

I post so people don't get warned or banned. sneer

Cogito
In theory, this is true. In a versus battle, not so much.

Late to get into the party but..

Can anyone provide an example of a GL doing something that Hal couldn't do in a battle? (other than Kyle freeing the new Guardians from the Book)

Philosophía
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

I'm sure Ush and Rex would like that. ohno http://unwastedspace.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/wanabe-scream-gif.gif

Exactly. That being said, it strikes me as extremely impressive that Hal was able to effortlessly whip up a planet-sized construct strong enough to endure the forces of Starbreaker's vortex AND the counter-forces PC Superman was exerting on the construct in return (Supes was pulling with "everything he had", after all.) Damn you for bringing up one of the ace in the holes before I did. uhuh

Galan007

Philosophía
Yeah, it would turn into Captain Marvel's fans relying on his comparison with Superman and Superman feats to win their battles, while hating the character. And we want none of that.

ha-som

JakeTheBank
lol

Prep-Man
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_kyle1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_kyle2.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_kyle3.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_kyle4.jpg

Just for a point of reference, this construct was sufficient to:
a.) Fully encase the moon of Earth 2.
b.) Imprison the entire CSA (ie. Ultraman, Power Ring, Johnny Quick, Superwoman, and Owlman) against their will for 48 hours.

You might also note that the CSA's version of Green Lantern (Power Ring) had his ring analyze Kyle's construct... The ring stated it was "impenetrable".

---

Not saying Hal would be unable to preform a similar feat, I just don't think it's right to assume he can without supportive evidence. Where versus battles are concerned- if it didn't happen on panel, it didn't happen at all. Imo.

he

Well, it's not exactly like that, but here is a cool PC Hal feat.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Justice_League_of_America_207-09.jpg

Prep-Man
Hal has sex with Powergirl while surrounding themselves in a bubble form Sonar, who was going up against the entire JLA.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/jleurope50113tp.jpg

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/halpowergirl5xt.jpg

psycho gundam

new batman > PC hal?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/BG.jpg

^ insert side-kick into solar plexus

Prep-Man
I still haven't read that. mad

Batman is slick.

JakeTheBank
I'm surprised Johns had Hal get punked by both Batman and Superman.

Anyway, Thor gets 6/10 on Hal at the very least.

Juntai
Batman has the Bat-Force. wink

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I still haven't read that. mad

Batman is slick. Shocking! Your the last person on this forum that I expected that didn't read the new JLA. rolling on floor laughing

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee
Shocking! Your the last person on this forum that I expected that didn't read the new JLA. rolling on floor laughing

I ordered them online, so they told me I won't be getting them until the following Monday! I'm never going with these guys again! mad

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
Shocking! Your the last person on this forum that I expected that didn't read the new JLA. rolling on floor laughing same thing i thought

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman has the Bat-Force. wink

The Presence is empowered by the Bat-Force and acts as the Herald of Batman in the DCU.

MrMind
hal lolstomps

abhilegend
Hal shoves that hammer up Thor's ass.

cdtm
If Thor has Mjolnir, this is a bad match for Hal.

Energy projection against someone who can absorb near limitless amounts of energy.

abhilegend
If Thor has Mjolnir, this is a bad match for Hal.

Energy projection against someone who can absorb near limitless amounts of energy.
If Hal has his ring, it's a bad match up for Thor.

Hal has too many uber showings these days to lose to Thor.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
If Hal has his ring, it's a bad match up for Thor.

Hal has too many uber showings these days to lose to Thor.
Like "stopping a planet sized ship on its tracks"?

wink

abhilegend
That's like the bottom of his feat list.

Volthoom has straight up stated that Hal has more willpower than frigging central power battery and used his willpower to unravel the entire universe from start to finish.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c7RJWGQ1NVs/VnJpdYsnGFI/AAAAAAAARsE/KqhxSSb2pDA/s1600-Ic42/RCO031.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xKQaeTthkys/VnJpdRak92I/AAAAAAAARsE/mz16zd6irh4/s1600-Ic42/RCO032.jpg

He has controlled even Nekron by his sheer willpower through a black ring.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UKAbp7Vtbtw/VnJpex6orCI/AAAAAAAARsE/k9u5qA3XmMA/s1600-Ic42/RCO039.jpg

He has resurrected himself by a GL ring which was considered impossible.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gQzZOzPw57w/VnJpe1uA_wI/AAAAAAAARsE/aYmGM1hzJKo/s1600-Ic42/RCO041.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zoUkHmdk7Cs/VnJpfpIdx3I/AAAAAAAARsE/vY1JIQcu3r0/s1600-Ic42/RCO042.jpg

At full throttle he has even stalemated Sinestro (One of the strongest Lanterns ever who has even tamed life entity with willpower AND broken a GL ring THRICE with sheer willpower) amped on fear of a planet AND Parallax entity.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hal-Jordan-And-The-Green-Lantern-Corps/Issue-6?id=92304

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hal-Jordan-And-The-Green-Lantern-Corps/Issue-7?id=93969

Just creating a ring, he infused a part of his willpower in the planet he was on and made the whole planet a living planet.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EskYYzPxXz8/WzM6McjNAVI/AAAAAAAADW8/FCzRQFCizCov0rhYIhkaeTcC29xDhjTsgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

celeyhyga17

Tell me more about this one.

abhilegend
Why?

celeyhyga17
Why?
Because it seems impressive.

abhilegend
Uh-huh

celeyhyga17
So yeah.. how did he "stop the planet sized ship"?

abhilegend
You didn't read the comic? He cut off its engines and stopped it then.

cdtm

Volthoom has straight up stated that Hal has more willpower than frigging central power battery and used his willpower to unravel the entire universe from start to finish.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c7RJWGQ1NVs/VnJpdYsnGFI/AAAAAAAARsE/KqhxSSb2pDA/s1600-Ic42/RCO031.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xKQaeTthkys/VnJpdRak92I/AAAAAAAARsE/mz16zd6irh4/s1600-Ic42/RCO032.jpg

He has controlled even Nekron by his sheer willpower through a black ring.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UKAbp7Vtbtw/VnJpex6orCI/AAAAAAAARsE/k9u5qA3XmMA/s1600-Ic42/RCO039.jpg

He has resurrected himself by a GL ring which was considered impossible.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gQzZOzPw57w/VnJpe1uA_wI/AAAAAAAARsE/aYmGM1hzJKo/s1600-Ic42/RCO041.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zoUkHmdk7Cs/VnJpfpIdx3I/AAAAAAAARsE/vY1JIQcu3r0/s1600-Ic42/RCO042.jpg

At full throttle he has even stalemated Sinestro (One of the strongest Lanterns ever who has even tamed life entity with willpower AND broken a GL ring THRICE with sheer willpower) amped on fear of a planet AND Parallax entity.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hal-Jordan-And-The-Green-Lantern-Corps/Issue-6?id=92304

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hal-Jordan-And-The-Green-Lantern-Corps/Issue-7?id=93969

Just creating a ring, he infused a part of his willpower in the planet he was on and made the whole planet a living planet.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EskYYzPxXz8/WzM6McjNAVI/AAAAAAAADW8/FCzRQFCizCov0rhYIhkaeTcC29xDhjTsgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO018.jpg

Nekron thing is total PIS, considering Johns himself established Black Lanterns aren't even reanimated corpses, but facsimiles. Hal shouldn't have been able to do anything, because that wasn't supposed to be Hal.

Not the first time Johns has retconned himself, though.

abhilegend
Nekron thing is total PIS, considering Johns himself established Black Lanterns aren't even reanimated corpses, but facsimiles. Hal shouldn't have been able to do anything, because that wasn't supposed to be Hal.

Not the first time Johns has retconned himself, though.
Hal Jordan laughs at your logic.

Johns probably masturabated while writing that comic.

celeyhyga17
You didn't read the comic? He cut off its engines and stopped it then.
Where was "the planet sized" ship?

Btw cutting off the engines of a ship is impressive?

abhilegend
Where was "the planet sized" ship?

Btw cutting off the engines of a ship is impressive?
In the comic? The ship was specifically shown as the same size as the artificial planet dhorians created.

He had to stop the momentum of the ship too.

But nobody even bring that up until you did. What's your point?

celeyhyga17
In the comic? The ship was specifically shown as the same size as the artificial planet dhorians created.

He had to stop the momentum of the ship too.

But nobody even bring that up until you did. What's your point?
Lol

Which ship was the size of the artificial planet.?

abhilegend
Lol

Which ship was the size of the artificial planet.?
Dhorians ship.

Again, what's your point? Did I bring that up?

celeyhyga17
Dhorians ship.

Again, what's your point? Did I bring that up?
Where is it stated to be the size of a planet? Where is shown to be the size of a planet? Where did Hal stop its engine?

U made these claims so it should be easy to find.

abhilegend
Where is it stated to be the size of a planet? Where is shown to be the size of a planet? Where did Hal stop its engine?

U made these claims so it should be easy to find.
Seriously?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mmj79j0qcnU/XDWshZBhCBI/AAAAAAAABBA/vsCi-wadu-MbYt_v79PZPq0zf8UjMexMwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO011.jpg

Hal stopping the ship.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-46lOPR1cUp4/XDWsjqDv9-I/AAAAAAAABBk/0SF3GSGVjoE23-Xi5OOfDPZjHiZFRCSCgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO014.jpg

Shepherd's ship was the same size as Dhorians ship and it was dragging the whole artificial planet behind.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UeQAK2WV3rY/XDWsldvo98I/AAAAAAAABCI/3Wg0BytT-wgzVkj0xa46DrOtEypS5bPhwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO017.jpg

Then cutting the engines and stopping the ship.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CnsnwApVVOU/XDWsoOm1LHI/AAAAAAAABC4/TajL4970TwYX3ghYwcF-OYrogNjPbZmlwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg

Again, what's your ****ing point?

celeyhyga17
Seriously?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-mmj79j0qcnU/XDWshZBhCBI/AAAAAAAABBA/vsCi-wadu-MbYt_v79PZPq0zf8UjMexMwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO011.jpg

Seriously what are u trying to show in this scan?

Hal stopping the ship.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-46lOPR1cUp4/XDWsjqDv9-I/AAAAAAAABBk/0SF3GSGVjoE23-Xi5OOfDPZjHiZFRCSCgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO014.jpg

Where is Hal stopping the ship?

Shepherd's ship was the same size as Dhorians ship and it was dragging the whole artificial planet behind.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UeQAK2WV3rY/XDWsldvo98I/AAAAAAAABCI/3Wg0BytT-wgzVkj0xa46DrOtEypS5bPhwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO017.jpg

Where does it show the ships were similar in size?

Lol and that ship isn't dragging a planet. That's the whole ship. The Shepherd's ship was away from the fake planet.
The fake planet was falling apart shown in your next scan.

Then cutting the engines and stopping the ship.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CnsnwApVVOU/XDWsoOm1LHI/AAAAAAAABC4/TajL4970TwYX3ghYwcF-OYrogNjPbZmlwCHMYCw/s1600/RCO021.jpg

Again, what's your ****ing point?
So this scan u thought he "stopped a ship in its tracks". That Dhorian ship is not the size of a planet.
facepalm

abhilegend
So this is what, trying to argue that it wasn't a planet sized ship?

Who ****ing cares?

How's that going to matter here?

I mean it would be one thing if I brought that up, you just randomly started arguing about it like I even thought of this "feat".

Philosophía
I have a filter for thorbag posts, but if I had to assume, I think they're bothered that Thor's hammer moving with a planet sized ship was the highlight of their pitiful year, and it was only a random Wednesday for Hal.

In movie form:

GlhOUyy4wbs

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil
What's Hal record against Top tiers?

abhilegend

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>