New Avengers vs. Secret Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
New Avengers: Luke Cage, Wolverine, Jewel, Thing, Ms. Marvel, Mockingbird, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Dr Strange.

Secret Avengers: Commander Seve Rogers, War Machine, Black Widow, Valkyrie, Ant-Man, Prince of Orphans, Moon Knight, Beast, Nova Prime...

Battle takes place in NYC at night (full moon)...

Who takes it?

zopzop
Originally posted by Marvelknight
New Avengers: Luke Cage, Wolverine, Jewel, Thing, Ms. Marvel, Mockingbird, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Dr Strange.

Secret Avengers: Commander Seve Rogers, War Machine, Black Widow, Valkyrie, Ant-Man, Prince of Orphans, Moon Knight, Beast, Nova Prime...

Battle takes place in NYC at night (full moon)...

Who takes it?

The Secret Avengers only prayer of winning is Nova Prime blitzing the hell out of the New Avengers.

Prince of Orphans, Moon Knight, Beast, Black Widow, and Steve Rogers are fodder at best. But they have a legit high herald on their team (Nova Prime).

New Avengers for the majority.

jalek moye
how is prince of orphans fodder? Intangibility is useful in a fight

Trackz
secret avengers take it damn near everytime

Damborgson
Dr strange isnt to the level he used to but i think he's still more than enough for anyone on the secret avengers? Id give it to the new avengers.

Trackz
Originally posted by Damborgson
Dr strange isnt to the level he used to but i think he's still more than enough for anyone on the secret avengers? Id give it to the new avengers. against Nova, Valkyrie, or War Machine? I think they can beat him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Trackz
against Nova, Valkyrie, or War Machine? I think they can beat him. i dont. unless they blinsided him, but if their just going at it straightforward i can see him beating them. But im not to current on what doc strange is like right now so u could be right.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by zopzop
The Secret Avengers only prayer of winning is Nova Prime blitzing the hell out of the New Avengers.

Prince of Orphans, Moon Knight, Beast, Black Widow, and Steve Rogers are fodder at best. But they have a legit high herald on their team (Nova Prime).

New Avengers for the majority.

Cannon fodder?? No no, I have to disagree there. None of them should be classified as that, especially Prince of Orphans. Both teams have to work very, very hard to beat the other. The edge imo goes the Secret Avengers though.

Bouboumaster
It's a toss-up, and it comes down to Strange vs Nova.

celeyhyga17
Prolly comes down to

Strange, Ms. M, and Cage Vs. Richie, War Machine, and Valkyrie

Current Strange definitely is not the Sorcerer Supreme he used to be. He himself constantly reminds readers of that fact.
Gotta go with team Secret Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.