Hal Jordan Vs Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
1. Who takes it?
2. Which one produces a more powerful blast? Hal's power ring or Orion's astro force???

WhiteWitchKing
Orion. Too much of a beast for Hal. He'll get close enough to Hal to pummel him silly. Hand to hand Orion would destroy Hal.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Orion. Too much of a beast for Hal. He'll get close enough to Hal to pummel him silly. Hand to hand Orion would destroy Hal.

check out #2...

zopzop
Orion in both. I recall reading here that he had a universal level feat or two with it.

Prep-Man
pc hal wins. post crisis hal loses.

-Pr-
Orion barely takes it imo. As far as 2 goes, I think Hal could potentially top it, but until he does, I gotta go with Orion.

guy222
orion 2/2

Mshinu
Very close, I am going with Hal.

As for 2, IDK

Prep-Man
i like hal, but how does he win? superman had a hard time keeping up w/ orion at times.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by -Pr-
Orion barely takes it imo. As far as 2 goes, I think Hal could potentially top it, but until he does, I gotta go with Orion.

how barely?

got a number figure?

-Pr-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
how barely?

got a number figure?

6-7 out of 10.

zopzop
7/10 wins in favor of Orion isn't bad at all anything less and I'd start getting worried.

Speaking of Scenario 2, I could have sworn the Astro Force was something uber (like Thor's Godblast level uber), was I wrong? I have almost ZERO DC knowledge and rely on other posters that know DC to get my info.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop 7/10 wins in favor of Orion isn't bad at all anything less and I'd start getting worried. Speaking of Scenario 2, I could have sworn the Astro Force was something uber (like Thor's Godblast level uber), was I wrong? I have almost ZERO DC knowledge and rely on other posters that know DC to get my info.

ive listed a bunch of astro force feats before.

quanchi112
Orion in both.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
ive listed a bunch of astro force feats before.

a lot of links are broken in the Orion respect thread.. I gonna add some feats up in there...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17 a lot of links are broken in the Orion respect thread.. I gonna add some feats up in there...

i did not know you were an orion fan. dont forget the jk4w stuff.

SuperiorTech
Very few of the dc respect threads seem to be updated barring a few Characters.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i did not know you were an orion fan. dont forget the jk4w stuff.

big grin

Yeah.. I gots some of those

Batman-Prime
5/10 or Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.