Hulk (from issue 634) vs Thor, how far does he go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
How does hulk from issue 634 go?

Classic Thor fighting as a brick

Blood and Thunder Thor (no pg)

Classic Thor fighting smart, using his abilities to their full extent

OF Thor from his relaunch

King Thor

Rune King Thor

dmills
Crushes the first two, gets stopped at 3.

quanchi112
Dominates first two Thors and loses to King Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Thor fighting as a brick - Hulk.

Blood and Thunder Thor - Hulk.

Classic Thor fighting smart - Thor.

Thor from his relaunch - Hulk unless it's the one that fought Bor.

King Thor - Lol.

Rune King Thor - Lol.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

King Thor - Lol.

Rune King Thor - Lol. Going with this

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
Going with this

He essentially repeated what I said, why didn't you co-sign my post stick out tongue ?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

King Thor - Lol.

Rune King Thor - Lol.

thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by dmills
Crushes the first two, gets stopped at 3.

thumb up

TheHulk

Classic Thor fighting smart - Hulk well Hulk can use his mind now slightly win for the Hulk.

Thor from his relaunch - Hulk,well one up against each other at least so barely Hulk.

King Thor - dunno stalemate or i'll give Thor the edge if he can get enough power but i'll give Hulk the edge if he can get wayy strong enough to knock Thor.

Rune King Thor - can't choose both are god darn powerful.

psycho gundam
^ i can't wait till rage sees that

carver9
Which Thor was it that fought an amped Ironman that was sapping off of the Odins power? Wasn't that King Thor? Magic is Hulks downfall but it has to be skyfather level imo. Umar couldn't do a thing to Hulk to prevent him from continuously wrecking her dimension.

I know that the Hulk that faced Zeus was exponentially weak against magic base attacks but I wonder how much magic would it take to drop WBH.

Doesn't matter...hulk would give any skyfather a fight imo.

Can someone show me some striking fts from King Thor.

Mshinu
Originally posted by TheHulk
Rune King Thor - can't choose both are god darn powerful.

HAHAHA laughing

JakeTheBank
Yeaaaaaah....

Hulk is getting his shit pushed in by both King and Rune King Thor.

Zack Fair
Clears.

Zack Fair
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CmoM5uubg38/TcIYIFV7HlI/AAAAAAAANBM/I_ynt29NXa8/s1600/tumblr_lke0z1jQWx1qg4g87o1_500.jpg

Stoic
Gets to Rune King and loses, but puts up a fight.

JakeTheBank
How does he get past King Thor?

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How does he get past King Thor?

How does he not? you do recall that Perrikus pushed King Thor to the limit right? Its my opinion that Banner of 634 would push Perri's scalp back. You also recall that he could have raised his power levels higher right?

I'm also going by destructive feats, and how much power the Hulk tanked during 634 without being blown to bits by his own destructive force.

Those are my reasons for giving my previous answer.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
How does he not? you do recall that Perrikus pushed King Thor to the limit right? Its my opinion that Banner of 634 would push Perri's scalp back. You also recall that he could have raised his power levels higher right?

I'm also going by destructive feats, and how much power the Hulk tanked during 634 without being blown to bits by his own destructive force.

Those are my reasons for giving my previous answer.

He fought a King Thor that had yet to tap into the deeper reserves of the Odin Force (ie, before Thor decided to take over Earth).

King Thor toward the end of the Reigning (and the most recent version of the character) one shot a Desak occupied Destroyer with Mjolnir, which frankly, is absurd. Not to mention with the Odin Force, his eyebeams slagged Wolverine's skeleton as well as blew a hole through Captain America's shield. And without the Odin Force or Mjolnir, Thor was able to fight both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat (forgive the pun), and walk away the winner.

Not sure how Hulk gets past King Thor or even puts up a fight against Rune King Thor.

iceman24567
Uh even if you consider Hulk from 634 trans-low skyfather that version of Thor was a solid skyfather level character he would win a majority on Hulk no doubt

vansonbee
Classic Thor fighting as a brick - Hulk
Blood and Thunder Thor (no pg) - Hulk
Classic Thor fighting smart, using his abilities to their full extent - 9/10 Thor
OF Thor from his relaunch - Gets stomped 9/10 Hulk
Rune King Thor > King Thor would blast Hulk to bits, but loses in physical combat.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He fought a King Thor that had yet to tap into the deeper reserves of the Odin Force (ie, before Thor decided to take over Earth).

King Thor toward the end of the Reigning (and the most recent version of the character) one shot a Desak occupied Destroyer with Mjolnir, which frankly, is absurd. Not to mention with the Odin Force, his eyebeams slagged Wolverine's skeleton as well as blew a hole through Captain America's shield. And without the Odin Force or Mjolnir, Thor was able to fight both Hulk and Thing in unarmed combat (forgive the pun), and walk away the winner.

Not sure how Hulk gets past King Thor or even puts up a fight against Rune King Thor.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Uh even if you consider Hulk from 634 trans-low skyfather that version of Thor was a solid skyfather level character he would win a majority on Hulk no doubt

These are both very convincing answers.

@ Jake and Ice.
We still have no idea of calculating how powerful Banner was during 634, and the fact of the matter is that he could have raised his levels exponentially higher. This is a fact, not a fan induced wet dream.

The Thing and that Hulk would have been reduced to molecules the same way that Wendigo, Fin Fang Foom, Bi-Beast, and Arm'Cheddon were, and Banner didn't even touch them, he was just flexing and leaking with energy. This is also true, unless you think that I am exaggerating on his power levels.

What King Thor did to Caps shield was impressive, although he didn't blow right through it, he rumpled it... still it was an impressive feat, but to rely on this being the trump card to say that he beats the Hulk of 634 down would be in error in my opinion, as well as his defeat of a Desak filled Destroyer. The Destroyer after all is composed of the very same substance that Perrikus cleaved in two with one swing, and while it is an impressive substance, it still isn't indestructible. The Hulk vaped several planets in the Dark Dimension with just the force of colliding with Betty.

ozz81
Thors God blast can rip the fabric of the universe, if he used that he will kill hulk instantly....

ozz81
Thor has beaten amped hulk knocked him out of orbit when he was also weakened...in the commic fear...Thor is more powerfull than hulk.Hulk is stronger thor more powerfull. Rune king thor can use his runes magic to decapitate hulk instantly limb by limb and even worse...Without using his hammer..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.