Over 9000 foot tall Hulk vs. Crippled Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Who wins this?

Bentley
Can crippled Superman use heat vision?

Endless Mike
Yes, but it's only hot enough to light a candle

Bentley
Superman 9/10.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman 9/10.

Stop wanking Hulk mad

Mshinu
Supes by mind rape.

Diesldude
Give him K poisoning and superman will still win.

Super beath freeze hulk.

SquallX
Wait till someone takes this seriously.

Vorpal Ruin
You should put a dinosaur rhino on hulk's team to even it up.

Uriel005
superhypnosis ftw. It's inherently better than tp and other forms of hypnosis on account of super.

shokosugi
make it a 10,000 foot tall Hulk and we have a fight.

psycho gundam
hulk beat superman so badly in the superman vs hulk thread that it not only got closed by pr, but his injuries carried over to this thread only for hulk to step on the poor guy like an airbed pump.

the age of hulk is upon us

"Hide your Kryptonians, hide your Asgardians" -antoine dodson (pause)

Harbinger
Rape: It's everywhere.

Simbon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk beat superman so badly in the superman vs hulk thread that it not only got closed by pr, but his injuries carried over to this thread only for hulk to step on the poor guy like an airbed pump.

"The Age of Hulk" has sig written all over it.

psycho gundam
do it simbon, and all things will be forgiven

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gammababy.jpg

-Pr-

I actually had to close it because of people like you. mmm

Simbon
do it simbon, and all things will be forgiven

Inspector Hulk didn't quite turn out how I'd planned, but this should still be sufficient to drive Carver nuts, I think.

DARTH POWER

I actually dnt mind the fact that Hulk is Uber uber strong now (possibly multiple times stronger than Current Supes), and would have enjoyed a fair debate on that premise.

But what was annoying about that thread was Hulk fans just Completely Denying that Supes Vastly Vastly Superior Speed would be used as any kind of advantage at all!

TheHulk
Dude i admit that's a little unfair since superman is crippled and facing a 9000 foot tall hulk basically hulk wins anyday for this case...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Simbon
Inspector Hulk didn't quite turn out how I'd planned, but this should still be sufficient to drive Carver nuts, I think. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gammababy.jpg baby jesus hulk.

he tried to sacrifice himself for the sins of all monsters, but it didn't work. instead he remembered he's a god of greater power and fixed everything himself

Harbinger
Wow laughing out loud

ColossusGrundy
Hulk fanboys make me dislike Hulk.
I don't wanna,...........you just make me do it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Hulk fanboys make me dislike Hulk.
I don't wanna,...........you just make me do it. Yeah, I admit Bada has also taken joy out of Hulk for me as well.

Bentley
Not to mention how Quanchi made me dislike an entire company with his nonsensical fanboyism.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Not to mention how Quanchi made me dislike an entire company with his nonsensical fanboyism. I really do favor dc. Guilty as charged your honor.

Bentley
I meant Dark Horse biscuits

Black bolt z
Hulk isn't over 9000 feet so he still wins.

Add an inch and he stomps biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.