Juggernauts vs Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YatPrime
8th day Juggernaut
Worthy Juggernaut
Trion Juggernaut(Final Stage)

vs

WWHulk
Worthy Hulk
635 Giant Hulk

they fight in NYC

Black bolt z
Hulks BFR? Cuz thats their only option.

Nihilist
Juggs in a stomp

Mshinu
Trion eats the hulks (takes his time) and craps them out as "strongest smelling poo there is"

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Mshinu
Trion eats the hulks (takes his time) and craps them out as "strongest smelling poo there is"

U forgot the greenest...

sick

quanchi112
Hulks win.

TheHulk
I Won't start a argument i will only say my opinion without explanation that Hulk wins....

KillAll
uh... how can any of the hulks contend with trion juggs? if he can smash down reality/dimensional barriers surely no hulk could stand up to it... he was literally leaving rifts between dimensions

Stoic
Originally posted by KillAll
uh... how can any of the hulks contend with trion juggs? if he can smash down reality/dimensional barriers surely no hulk could stand up to it... he was literally leaving rifts between dimensions

Didn't the Hulk bust through a dimension with his fists before?

KillAll
it wasnt just the dimensional barriers he was busting either... and not a tiny poke like hulk may... or may not have, he was crushing dimensions as he smashed through too...

zopzop
Juggernauts.

Stoic
Wait what stopped Trion?

TheHulk
635 Giant Hulk owns all including Trion Juggernaut

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't the Hulk bust through a dimension with his fists before? Yep 653 Hulk before he went giant mode already destroyed a planet and and with it the dimension with a gamma blast with Red She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.