Orion Vs Kuurth (Juggs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
No Bfr..
Fight takes place in earth which is surrounded by an indestructible force field.

Bentley
Mmmmh... Considering all the crazy stuff Kuurth did, I'm not sure there is a reliable way for Orion to beat him.

YatPrime
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
No Bfr..
Fight takes place in earth which is surrounded by an indestructible force field. Orion Soloes...Solo

Mshinu
Kuurth soloes.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bentley
Mmmmh... Considering all the crazy stuff Kuurth did, I'm not sure there is a reliable way for Orion to beat him.

Wait.. Has he done something recently that is worth mentioning? I feel like I missed something..

embarrasment

Bentley
Well, just resisting psychical attacks and having regular Jugg's powerset. That's all its needed imo.

YatPrime
Wait.. Has he done something recently that is worth mentioning.. U feel like I missed something..

embarrasment he seems trully unstoppable, heck he was BFRed to the Heart of the sun and teleported back just fine.. that's Uber durability

Bentley
More like, Surfer level durability shifty

YatPrime
More like, Surfer level durability shifty not even funny... erm

Bentley
Surfer has been in the middle of a star without being affected in the slightest...

vansonbee
Wait.. Has he done something recently that is worth mentioning? I feel like I missed something..

embarrasment He counter every type of attack, but the most important feat was a measurement of strength.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by YatPrime
he seems trully unstoppable, heck he was BFRed to the Heart of the sun and teleported back just fine.. that's Uber durability

That is pretty darn uber... I mean who does that?? The sun??!! Omgdz!!!

eek!

YatPrime
Surfer has been in the middle of a star without being affected in the slightest... true, but classic juggernaut > SS durability, Kuurth's durability seems greater than classic juggs,

Bentley
I'm not against that general notion, but I was pointing out that the feat by itself is SS level.

YatPrime
I'm not against that general notion, but I was pointing out that the feat by itself is SS level. True, that feat here is kinda useless as Hulk can't survive it yet his damage soak its greater than SS

anyways how is Orion hurting Kuurth?

h1a8
He's not. Kuurth beats Orion with ease.

Actually, no one that doesn't possess magic nor tp should fight against kuuruth for the simple case of spite (or eternal stalemate).

Prep-Man
Originally posted by YatPrime
he seems trully unstoppable, heck he was BFRed to the Heart of the sun and teleported back just fine.. that's Uber durability

Orion fought inside the fire pits, which is a lot hotter than the sun itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.