Silver Surfer vs The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Prolly been done before many times.

Can Surfer win without the use of bfr, if so how iyo ?

Digi
I think he honestly has telepathic feats. If not, yeah, infinite stalemate. I doubt Norrin could override the enchantment.

Black bolt z
Probably surfer.

KillAll
surfer could easily destroy the planet juggernaut walks on. juggernaut would never die but would be a target for as long as norrin wanted to bat him around at that point.

zopzop
Unless Surfer can pull off that "Mjolnir vortex" trick, he's not hurting Juggernaut at all. At the same time, Juggernaut is not touching Surfer.

This fight comes down to an endless, boring stalemate.

brownqk
If Juggernaut's Helmet comes off Surfer wins...

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
I think he honestly has telepathic feats. If not, yeah, infinite stalemate. I doubt Norrin could override the enchantment.

Chronal containment should do the trick. He's done it before.

Or he could trap Juggs inside his board.

And yeah, he does have telepathy feats.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Kasper Gutman
With no BFR Juggernaut beats Silver Surfer to death. That is, if Silver Surfer gets into melee range. I could also see Silver Surfer pulling off a win by destroying the ground beneath Juggs feet and burying him for awhile or changing the ground into wet cement, etc. Juggs would walk through any direct range attacks however.

Stoic
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
With no BFR Juggernaut beats Silver Surfer to death. That is, if Silver Surfer gets into melee range. I could also see Silver Surfer pulling off a win by destroying the ground beneath Juggs feet and burying him for awhile or changing the ground into wet cement, etc. Juggs would walk through any direct range attacks however.

Juggernaut wins, and since bfr is off destroying the ground may not be an option, because that may be considered a to be a bfr. All Cain would need to do is come into physical contack with him, and he'd rip something off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.