Mxy is bored

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Mr.Mxyzptlk, after growing bored with Superman decided to move on and seek his amusement elsewhere. So he hops between universes and encounters the following beings.

1. Doctor Doom
2. Wolverine
3. Doctor Strange
4. Spawn
5. Sentry or Void
7. Rorschach
8. Darth Vader
9. The Shredder
10.Thanos

Who would be the most entertaining? If you were Mxy what would you do?

Black bolt z
He'd find Vader intresting. Pop in and see how the empire is doing...

Harbinger
Thanos, with the whole Death thing and all.

Sr J-Bieb
Doom would steal his power and kill him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Doom would steal his power and kill him Can't mxy not die?

JakeTheBank
He'd troll Wolverine mercilessly.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Can't mxy not die? Not with no powers?

Black bolt z
Not with no powers? Well didn't he try committing suicide but couldn't because he was too important to the universe? I could be wrong but powers or no powers his position of importance would still be there would it not?

Sr J-Bieb
Well didn't he try committing suicide but couldn't because he was too important to the universe? I could be wrong but powers or no powers his position of importance would still be there would it not? No, Doom would eat it

Galan007
^ Ya. Mxy gave up all his powers, then willingly allowed himself to be killed, only to find out that he cannot die.

Anywho, I would LOVE to see Mxy hound the purple-faced buffoon until he blew his purple brains out. thumb up

Damborgson
Darth and Mxy:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdJ9wdqHM4A

Cogito
Of those, he'd probably be most interested in Logan, followed by Doom.

Brockalizer
Can't mxy not die? That's a double negative. Someone should have paid more gooder attention in English class.

Brockalizer
As far as the villains go, possibly Wolverine and Rorschach as well, I got one word "Tribbles". Tribbles in Latveria, Tribbles in the Technodrome, Tribbles in Sanctuary, Tribbles on the Death Star.

Mindset
Doom would steal his power and kill him Canon.

psycho gundam
Not with no powers? i saw what you did there

axelraptor
Originally posted by Brockalizer
That's a double negative. Someone should have paid better attention in English class.

rotiart
Hrm. If I were myx?

I'd pick spawn. id figure a godlike being that likes messing around with spawn would be fun to mess with. Eventually malebogia or the redeemer might come around and liven things up even more... Yes I'd choose Simmons...

Uriel005
Rorschac would be fairly interesting in my book. A normal guy trying to fist fight with his shennanigans

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Brockalizer
That's a double negative. Someone should have paid more gooder attention in English class. I don't believe it is.

rotiart
Can't mxy not die?

Can't is the combination of can and not...

Can not myx not die... Is what you just said..
Two "nots" make it a double negative.

Did you mean " can myx die..."
Or Maybe you meant... "Myx can't die?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.