World Breaker Hulk vs Normal Average Day Spider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Hulk can surely whoop Spider Man ass all the time but there are times spider man got lucky or cheap shotted hulk or beat hulk in a certain degree or in a certain stupid case threw a fire truck at him and hulk stays down.....i want to know if you really think spider man can go toe to toe with the World Breaker some people think he can lol....

Endless Mike
I thought this was going to be an actual spider from the title

Placidity
Spider-man tricks Hulk into punching himself in the head for the KO.

Mshinu
Webbing ftw. Then Parker sings a lullaby in his girly voice making the big green baby fall asleep. Aww soo cute.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Webbing ftw. Pff as if that would be neccessary...

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Pff as if that would be neccessary...

Hey it is gentler. Spidey knows Hulkie Boy`s anger just comes from having a bad childhood and doesn`t want to hurt him.

JakeTheBank
Parker stomps him.

Legit.

iceman24567
Pete wrecks Hulk

Cogito
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought this was going to be an actual spider from the title

Spite thread

Badabing
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk can surely whoop Spider Man ass all the time but there are times spider man got lucky or cheap shotted hulk or beat hulk in a certain degree or in a certain stupid case threw a fire truck at him and hulk stays down.....i want to know if you really think spider man can go toe to toe with the World Breaker some people think he can lol.... Please check the CB Vs Rules regarding making threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

This is too one sided of a fight to be a viable thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.