Sersi vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in a giant active uranium tower.

zopzop
Can't she just transmute him? Sure he's faster and stronger than her but she can shield herself for a moment or two then transmute him into a duck or something.

the Darkone
I will say Sersi for now, but Captain Atom can give her hell. Sersi can fight for a long time without getting tired. Both can absorb energy, both can reform, both can increase physical abilities, but Sersi does have mental powers that can come into play, but Atom full potential is ridiculously high. But I still say Sersi for now!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop Can't she just transmute him? Sure he's faster and stronger than her but she can shield herself for a moment or two then transmute him into a duck or something.

i dont think transmutation will work. johnny sorrows stare just sent him through time. didnt kill him or turn him to stone.

cdtm
Can she even transmute energy?

Because that's all he is beneath that metal skin. Pure chronal energy.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i dont think transmutation will work. johnny sorrows stare just sent him through time. didnt kill him or turn him to stone.
Does he have other matter manip resistance feats or just that? Reason being, it could have been a fluke.
Originally posted by cdtm
Can she even transmute energy?

Because that's all he is beneath that metal skin. Pure chronal energy.
Don't see why she can't. She's done crazier things. Like that one time she transmuted Vision into dozens of little Visions and they each had their own mind. It happened in an Avengers issue, right before she went all insane and stuff.

Glorificus
Psychic resistance feats for Atom?

Otherwise Sersi just mind-rapes him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
Does he have other matter manip resistance feats or just that? Reason being, it could have been a fluke.

Don't see why she can't. She's done crazier things. Like that one time she transmuted Vision into dozens of little Visions and they each had their own mind. It happened in an Avengers issue, right before she went all insane and stuff.

Vision is much different than Atom. Atom at his height could warp reality. Galan often uses the feat where he harms Nekron. stick out tongue

I'd give Captain Atom the small edge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.