Mr Hyde vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mr Hyde

vs

Bane

Battle takes place in Central park!

vansonbee
Mr Hyde way to durable and stronger for Bane to do anything at all, including tactic attacks.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
Mr Hyde way to durable and stronger for Bane to do anything at all, including tactic attacks.

StiltmanFTW
Are you two serious?

Bane grabs a mailbox and kills Hyde with it.

Bentley
Yeah, like Thor took a magic mallet and had a hard time with Hyde.

Mr. Hyde 10/10. He'll beat Namor in the next Thunderbolts arc.

Kasper Gutman
Its gotta be Mister Hyde. He can play with the bigboy heroes. He may have needed help nearly beating Hercules to death but it was still impressive. Bane would get killed here, forget the K.O.

godking
Conventional wisdom says Hyde.

But let us not forget that numerous faster weaker opponents have beaten Hyde and made him look like a fool in the process like Captain America and Daredevil.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by godking
Conventional wisdom says Hyde.

But let us not forget that numerous faster weaker opponents have beaten Hyde and made him look like a fool in the process like Captain America and Daredevil.
And Spider-Man.

godking
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
And Spider-Man. I know but i intentionally did not mention spiderman.

Captain America & Daredevil are close to Bane's physical abilities which is why i mentioned then in this thread.

Black bolt z
Hyde

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
And Spider-Man.

Batroc seemed to be doing pretty well, too.

BUSTER1
If this is top form Hyde, who can go toe to toe with people like Hulk and Thor, Bane gets destroyed.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, like Thor took a magic mallet and had a hard time with Hyde.

Mr. Hyde 10/10. He'll beat Namor in the next Thunderbolts arc.

I agree with everything, except the beating Namor thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.