Captain Cold vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in a desert at night.

JakeTheBank
Cold.

-Pr-
Cold.

wildernesss
classic colossus loses to cold; not sure how current colossus does.

DickBlazer
Current Colossus laughs at him

Then shoves stuff up cold's arse for fun

ColossusGrundy
Current Colossus destroys Cold while chuckling.

Bentley
Current Colossus has done exactly nothing, but I guess that makes him better than any Flash.

biscuits

zopzop
If current Cytorrak Gem infused Colossus is AT LEAST as powerful as Classic Juggernaut (I don't see why he shouldn't be, Cytorrak took a normal human being and made him almost unstoppable, Colossus was already a Cl100 character before even touching the Ruby), he r@pe stomps Captain Cold and this thread is spite.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by zopzop
If current Cytorrak Gem infused Colossus is AT LEAST as powerful as Classic Juggernaut (I don't see why he shouldn't be, Cytorrak took a normal human being and made him almost unstoppable, Colossus was already a Cl100 character before even touching the Ruby), he r@pe stomps Captain Cold and this thread is spite.

Agreed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Current Colossus has done exactly nothing, but I guess that makes him better than any Flash.

biscuits

Is this current Colossus or classic?

Eternal Idol
Are you phucking serious? Colossus kicks his ice.

cdtm
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Are you phucking serious? Colossus kicks his ice.

What's he going to do if Cold flash freezes him?

Class 100 bricks have been stopped by less than an absolute zero prison.. Juggernaut, for all his power, was trapped by a block of wet cement.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by cdtm
What's he going to do if Cold flash freezes him?

Class 100 bricks have been stopped by less than an absolute zero prison.. Juggernaut, for all his power, was trapped by a block of wet cement.

Thank you for taking my post seriously. over

cdtm
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Thank you for taking my post seriously. over

eek!

mad

Well played.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Juggernaut, for all his power, was trapped by a block of wet cement.

No, he wasn't.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thought I'd also add this. Stern finally explains why it appeared Juggernaut got stuck in wet cement. He didn't, in fact. He was in long enough to sink to the bottom then he spent weeks digging himself out through the bedrock and such.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Misc/th_TASM629009.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Misc/th_TASM629010.jpg

Bentley
If it takes weeks for him to get out of the ice, I guess we have a winner shifty

DARTH POWER
Does Cytorrak Gem infused Colossus have Juggs forcefield??

aztec
Shouldn't a thunderclap be enough? I'm sure thats break Captain Cold in half. erm

Bentley
Post a scan of Colossus thunderclapping stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.