Angel vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight over a frozen lake.

StiltmanFTW
Warren...

Mindset
Originally posted by Bentley
Fight over a frozen lake. laughing out loud

vansonbee
Luke Skin is tough, but Angel can slice him w/ enough speed.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Luke Skin is tough, but Angel can slice him w/ enough speed. Or just, you know, break the ice.

Martian_mind
Nah, he said the Lake was frozen, not the top.

It would take him AGES to break all that ice.

psycho gundam
you do know the entire body of water doesn't completely freeze right? even fresh water

Bentley
Captain Cold froze it biscuits

But yeah, I agree, the term frozen lake doesn't mean the water is entirely frozen.

Martian_mind
I call BS, the degree of frozenessness must be specified in the OP.

Stupid Bentley.

Bentley
It's not my fault MM got one-shotted already mad

Martian_mind
One day I shall write comics, and that will be a glorious day. I will sit and listen, brandy on the rocks in hand, as the fanboys wails of despair rise up from the streets. Sipping gently from my cup and smiling as I hear them rapidly flipping through my 22 page magnum opus,an entire comic dedicated to Jonn one-shotting every overhyped,overrated deuchebag to ever appear on the coloured page.

On that shining day, I will finally be content.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Martian_mind
One day I shall write comics, and that will be a glorious day. I will sit and listen, brandy on the rocks in hand, as the fanboys wails of despair rise up from the streets. Sipping gently from my cup and smiling as I hear them rapidly flipping through my 22 page magnum opus,an entire comic dedicated to Jonn one-shotting every overhyped,overrated deuchebag to ever appear on the coloured page.

On that shining day, I will finally be content.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Martian_mind

On that shining day, I will finally be content. you could name it Stormwatch #1, though you'd have to settle for midnighter oneshotting douchbags.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.