The Asgardian Destroyer challenge...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Odin wants to test the blasting power of various heros and villians against the durability of the Asgardian Destroyer (and not that watered down Destroyer/Desak hybrid)...

The Destroyer (and this is the regular Destroyer powered by an ordinary Asgardian btw) may brace itself, but cannot teleport, use force fields, or energy/matter manipulation to negate the attacks in anyway whatsoever...

Now that that is stated, what happens to the Destroyer if the following individuals use their best on panel energy attack (thus an attack with a clear illustration; nothing off panel) against it?

1) Thanos...
2) Thor...
3) The Silver Surfer...
4) The Radiant (the guy who beat Doomsday the 1st time around)...
5) The Stranger...
6) Zeus...
7) Odin...
8) Galactus...
9) Sinestro...
10) Depowered Tyrant...

zopzop
Let's see how the fight in Mighty Thor 6, between Galactus and the Destroyer, ends before speculating.

As of now I'd say he stops at Odin. I think Odinforce Thor (or was that Rune King Thor) wrecked the Destroyer.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Its not a gauntlet, so it doesnt stop at any given character...

As for Thor, that was King Thor, but the version of the Destroyer it wrecked was one that was merged (And it was actually merged with him) with Desak...it appeared to be weaker to me as a result.

What on panel blasting feat of Odins do you think would wreck the Destroyer btw?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What on panel blasting feat of Odins do you think would wreck the Destroyer btw?

The fact that he created him and should be able to destroy him. Barring that, Odin is a confirmed galaxy buster, I'm sure he can marshal up something spectacular should the need arise.

The most impressive showing the Destroyer Armor had was when Odin and every soul in Asgard was in it. Aside from that, what has it done?

TheLordofMurder
Read the OP...

Whats Odins best on panel display (one with a clear illustration mind you) of blasting power?

What do you think would happen it he used that against the Destroyer? Especially since the "true" Destroyer (thus excluding the Desak/Destroyer hybrid) has only been harmed by Celestial Level power...

zopzop
Read the OP...

Whats Odins best on panel display (one with a clear illustration mind you) of blasting power?

What do you think would happen it he used that against the Destroyer? Especially since the "true" Destroyer (thus excluding the Desak/Destroyer hybrid) has only been harmed by Celestial Level power...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/28640/799959-odingalaxy_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
You think the Desak-Destroyer was weaker than normal?

OneDumbG0
6, 7, 8 (and possibly 10) destroy it. lol at Sinestro being 9.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/28640/799959-odingalaxy_super.jpg

Hmmm...

I dont see Odin blasting anything in that scan...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You think the Desak-Destroyer was weaker than normal?

Definitely...

Desak is much less durable than the Destroyer and they physically merged somehow...

Desaks durability should bring down the durability of the whole as a result...

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

The scan you posted is not clear; it could just as well be matter/energy manipulation that Odin is engaging in...

When I stated that a clear on panel feat of blasting power would be needed, I was thinking something along these lines:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
6, 7, 8 (and possibly 10) destroy it. lol at Sinestro being 9.

What clear on panel display on blasting power does 6, 7, and 9 have that leads you to that conclusion?

I'm not suggesting that they couldnt put their all into a single attack and destroy it; I am asking what would happen to the Destroyer if their best clear on panel blast was used against the Destroyer...

For example, Depowered Tyrants best on panel blast was the one he used against Thanos that destroyed most of his base...

I honestly believe that the Destroyer tanks that blast without sustaining damage...

That applies for every character on this list; using their best on panel energy attack, what effect does it have on the Destroyer?

This isnt a gauntlet btw, so Sinestro being at 9 isnt indictative of anything...

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, for example, best on panel energy attack is undoubtably the one he used against Galactus...

How well would the Destroyer do against that attack?

Wodenson
The celestial bodies being obliterated in that scan is the collateral from Odin's battle with Infinity (which spanned galaxies). The scientists were witnessing events in real-time -- instead of thousands or millions of years hence -- because space-time was being warped.

zopzop
@zopzop

The scan you posted is not clear; it could just as well be matter/energy manipulation that Odin is engaging in...

You have a man sized being blasting apart things the size of galaxies. It's gonna be hard to see when you have a 6ft tall male operating on a scale that is LIGHTYEARS large.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.