The Very Big Hulk from issue #635 vs juggernaut or Trion juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Normal Day Juggernaut can fight every Hulk incarnation but World Breaker Hulk could best him i guess,but now World Breaker Hulk is like 1000ft until he can squash Fig Fang Foom like a bug can Juggernaut beat this Hulk??? Well for me the only juggernaut that can fight this Hulk is Trion juggernaut or 8th Day juggernaut...But i'll prefer Trion Juggernaut since his the biggest Incarnation but still of course since Trion Juggernaut is only 100ft he will look like a child compared to 1000ft tall Hulk...

god of war 666
In my opinion there is NO ONE that can beat this Hulk in a fist fight.
i know that not much is known about him but the sheer fact that he was powered up by all those bombs and that he grew so huge is enough to convince me that he is the strongest there is.
Omnipotent characters would OWN him but as for pure brute strength he wins this and any other fist fight. (this is MY opinion so don't be shitty)

janus77
Hulk would own him. that large Hulk was not necessarily any more powerful than the Hulk that was destroying the Dark Dimension, in fact, it was probably less so (as WorldBreaker Hulk's merest step was destroying the eastern seaboard and this large Hulk _stomped_ without causing as much damage).

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by janus77
in fact, it was probably less so (as WorldBreaker Hulk's merest step was destroying the eastern seaboard and this large Hulk _stomped_ without causing as much damage). of course

Collateral damage is where power levels lie

That large severely amped up Hulk was really no more powerful than DOS Superman because Superman smashed windows, and that large severely amped Hulk didn't really do anything to the surroundings.

janus77
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
of course

Collateral damage is where power levels lie

That large severely amped up Hulk was really no more powerful than DOS Superman because Superman smashed windows, and that large severely amped Hulk didn't really do anything to the surroundings.
isn't sarcasm rather dated now?

that very large "severely amped" Hulk was noted on panel as approaching WBH levels, after he stomped FFF on the ground. Cho says it on-panel, if I'm not mistaken, and then has to tell him that he's back on Earth and not in the DD.

It's not some random attempt at comparing feats, it's in the bloody text there, telling you out-right that VLSAH was approaching WBH levels of devastation.

Nihilist
Trion Juggs wins

janus77
Trion gets beaten to death by Hulk, emphatically and easily yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.