Superboy Prime vs. Zeus who beat the crap out of Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
who wins? H2H only.

Diesldude
Superboy Prime makes Zeus cry for daddy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superboy Prime makes Zeus cry for daddy. Based on what ?

Harbinger
Zeus whoops that ass.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Harbinger
Zeus whoops that ass.

dmills
Zeus bends him over

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
Zeus bends him over Assuming in daylight and no weakness abuse straight fist fight Prime should slug the old god like a ret*rded stepchild

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Uriel005
Assuming in daylight and no weakness abuse straight fist fight Prime should slug the old god like a ret*rded stepchild

thumb up wurd

BUSTER1
Zeus

quanchi112
Assuming in daylight and no weakness abuse straight fist fight Prime should slug the old god like a ret*rded stepchild Based off of what though ?

Uriel005
^in terms of a purely physical fight Prime if you take the majority of his showings over miserable events like the teen titans beat down despite him having crushed them before makes him over skyfather in terms of raw strength. Physical force allowed him to retcon DC as well as his casual planet moving I mean ffs he trolled Oa by shifting the center of the universe. He's obliterated the Lantern Corps in a single effort as well as the Legion of superheroes whom either of which combined would have crushed Zeus if he were to try the same thing on raw physical strength and perhaps even if he were to use his abilities. To limit Zeus to pure H2H and physical amps is going to really hurt him for the fight as even with his other abilities I'd give Prime odds against him for his crushing of Future Mordru whom I'd back against Odin and Zeus simultaneously.

shokosugi
not to mention Zeus is magic-based.

Nihilist
Zeus

quanchi112
^in terms of a purely physical fight Prime if you take the majority of his showings over miserable events like the teen titans beat down despite him having crushed them before makes him over skyfather in terms of raw strength. Physical force allowed him to retcon DC as well as his casual planet moving I mean ffs he trolled Oa by shifting the center of the universe. He's obliterated the Lantern Corps in a single effort as well as the Legion of superheroes whom either of which combined would have crushed Zeus if he were to try the same thing on raw physical strength and perhaps even if he were to use his abilities. To limit Zeus to pure H2H and physical amps is going to really hurt him for the fight as even with his other abilities I'd give Prime odds against him for his crushing of Future Mordru whom I'd back against Odin and Zeus simultaneously. So you want to eliminate his losses and highlight his best moments. Well you sure as sh-- don't sound biased or anything. Physical force along with certain barriers during the events of infinite crisis allowed him to retcon events. Context. He took out thirty some lanterns who cares like Zeus wouldn't blow through them just the same. Prime also never crushed future Mordru he laughed off a blast or two. Crushing means he defeated him. I knew in the end you were all bark no bite.

Uriel005
^considering that his "losses" are usually few and far between and usually PIS loaded or he loses to people he's absolutely devastated before it's like saying Galactus is a weak feeb because he's suffered losses where he really shouldn't have. Consider the character's overall and eliminate the outliers and we find that in fact barring a few appearances he is an absolutely devastating threat. One who is capable of defeating Guardians of the Universe at the very least and at most defeating someone who can crush a universe/just about any other opponent i.e. monarch/mordru.

Black bolt z
Zeus

carver9
^considering that his "losses" are usually few and far between and usually PIS loaded or he loses to people he's absolutely devastated before it's like saying Galactus is a weak feeb because he's suffered losses where he really shouldn't have. Consider the character's overall and eliminate the outliers and we find that in fact barring a few appearances he is an absolutely devastating threat. One who is capable of defeating Guardians of the Universe at the very least and at most defeating someone who can crush a universe/just about any other opponent i.e. monarch/mordru.

Let's not pretend like Prime never struggled against low tier beings. Fighting teams, he does amazing hut his one on one fights isn't as impressive as you all make it out to be. He has always had issues with Conner and the below example is just one type of proof needed. Him getting merked by the Titans imo isn't a low showing at all...its pretty much on point since again, he had problems in the past taking out Wondergirl and Conner in the past. Zeus destroys him...Prime consistency is, he is powerful but he is also overated. Him retcon punching is all nice and shiney but it has nothing to do with a fight. Hulk punching through dimensions and shaking dimensions doesn't mean he will crush Odin.

Zeus 10/10

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-29.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_2627e.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-32.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_FinalCrisisLegionof3Worlds4of5-33.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_02.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_03.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_04-2.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_05-1.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_07-1.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_08-2.jpg

iceman24567
Prime via speedblitz

Slaanesh
Prime 10/10..Zues will turn into a goat and run away like the time he face typhon..only this time he won't return to fight back..

carver9
Based on?

vansonbee
Zeus

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you want to eliminate his losses and highlight his best moments. Well you sure as sh-- don't sound biased or anything. Physical force along with certain barriers during the events of infinite crisis allowed him to retcon events. Context. He took out thirty some lanterns who cares like Zeus wouldn't blow through them just the same. Prime also never crushed future Mordru he laughed off a blast or two. Crushing means he defeated him. I knew in the end you were all bark no bite.

This is correct, actually.

quanchi112
^considering that his "losses" are usually few and far between and usually PIS loaded or he loses to people he's absolutely devastated before it's like saying Galactus is a weak feeb because he's suffered losses where he really shouldn't have. Consider the character's overall and eliminate the outliers and we find that in fact barring a few appearances he is an absolutely devastating threat. One who is capable of defeating Guardians of the Universe at the very least and at most defeating someone who can crush a universe/just about any other opponent i.e. monarch/mordru. I considered all his showings not just his best or worst. You should always do the same. Prime has never defeated the guardians of the universe so please quit just making things up. Zeus rapes him. Prime doesn't decimate Superboy like Zeus would. Zeus raped Hulk who is physically as formidable as an elite top tier is. Zeus wins. Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime via speedblitz When does he speedblitz ?

meep-meep
H2H only and in character I'd say Zeus for the majority. Pissed off SBP, 50/50...maybe.

Cogito
Going purely by feast, the answer has to be SBP.

Intuition and presumption is another matter.

erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Going purely by feast, the answer has to be SBP.

Intuition and presumption is another matter.

erm What feats ?

Cogito
Moving the center of the universe, punching through dimensions, tossing the Anti-Monitor like he was his *****...

There's no question SBP is above the Hulk that Zeus brought down. What strength/HtH feats does Zeus have?

(As I said, presumption and intuition are another matter)

quanchi112
Moving the center of the universe, punching through dimensions, tossing the Anti-Monitor like he was his *****...

There's no question SBP is above the Hulk that Zeus brought down. What strength/HtH feats does Zeus have?

(As I said, presumption and intuition are another matter) So moving planets shows you he can beat up Zeus, punching through barriers means he can beat Zeus, tossing a severely weakened Am shows he can punch Zeus into submission ?

Prime's done worse against far worse ie. Superboy time and time again. No question Hulk rapes Superboy. I do agree Prime bests Hulk but not in the same manner Zeus did more or less like an Ion beatdown with Hulk getting his licks in.

If Prime can't hand Superboy his ass trying to make a false comparison against the Hulk someone physically well above Superboy isn't showing me anything as to believe he does it anywhere near as impressive as Zeus demonstrated.

carver9

Who did Prime beat that puts him above Zeus? Those type of fts...everyone have them. Hulk has held a planet together...broke an asteroid twice the size of Earth...punched through a dimension...thunder clapped a dimension to dust...shook numerous of dimensions while fighting, recently destroyed the Dark dimension...punched Onslaught to dust...shook planet earth while fighting...etc, etc but that has nothing to do with who would win in a fight.

Lord Feron
Has trouble with Conner and thinks he can beat Odin lol GTFO hahahaha

meep-meep

True that SBP is above Hulk. Honestly I'm not too sure about Zeus. He should be Odin level...

Like you said intuition and presumption..

Cogito
So moving planets shows you he can beat up Zeus, punching through barriers means he can beat Zeus, tossing a severely weakened Am shows he can punch Zeus into submission ?

No, it shows he has greater strength feats. That's all I said.

Prime's done worse against far worse ie. Superboy time and time again. No question Hulk rapes Superboy. I do agree Prime bests Hulk but not in the same manner Zeus did more or less like an Ion beatdown with Hulk getting his licks in.

Sodam Yat Ion was a beast. He was Superman plus an entity. That's way above the Hulk. SBP still trashed him.

As for Connor...there's always context. When they fought in Final Crisis, SBP had just solo'd most of Legion, one-shot killing many of them. He had just been weakened by red solar radiation, surrounded by darkness, and was exposed to Kryptonite. To top things off, he was still (for the majority of the fight) fighting Legion as well.

The latest TT fight had obvious plot intricacies I won't go into, on top of other complexities.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has held a planet together...broke an asteroid twice the size of Earth...punched through a dimension...thunder clapped a dimension to dust...shook numerous of dimensions while fighting, recently destroyed the Dark dimension...punched Onslaught to dust...shook planet earth while fighting...etc, etc but that has nothing to do with who would win in a fight. You love talking about shaking planets and holding planets together, but the difference in force between shaking a planet and moving the center of the universe is like the difference between a candle and a star.

And don't get going with "destroying" the dark dimension. You know where that leads.

carver9
No, it shows he has greater strength feats. That's all I said.

Sodam Yat Ion was a beast. He was Superman plus an entity. That's way above the Hulk. SBP still trashed him.

As for Connor...there's always context. When they fought in Final Crisis, SBP had just solo'd most of Legion, one-shot killing many of them. He had just been weakened by red solar radiation, surrounded by darkness, and was exposed to Kryptonite. To top things off, he was still (for the majority of the fight) fighting Legion as well.

The latest TT fight had obvious plot intricacies I won't go into, on top of other complexities.

You love talking about shaking planets and holding planets together, but the difference in force between shaking a planet and moving the center of the universe is like the difference between a candle and a star.

And don't get going with "destroying" the dark dimension. You know where that leads.

What has current Speak Yat or the yat that fought Prime done that outs him above Superman or even Hulk?

Cogito
What has current Speak Yat or the yat that fought Prime done that outs him above Superman or even Hulk?

Well, as a Daxamite he's pretty comparable to Superman. Then he got the Ion entity. I guess that's something he did.

But you want feats showing him above Superman or Hulk. Well, how about going a few rounds with SBP?

Next...

carver9
Well, as a Daxamite he's pretty comparable to Superman. Then he got the Ion entity. I guess that's something he did.

But you want feats showing him above Superman or Hulk. Well, how about going a few rounds with SBP?

Next...

Wondergirl did that and Superboy on more than one occasion had Prime against the ropes and actualky busted his nose open.

What has ION done that puts him over Hulk and Superman?

Cogito
What has ION done that puts him over Hulk and Superman?

Went a few rounds with SBP in a non-jobbing/plot forced/context involved situation.

carver9
Went a few rounds with SBP in a non-jobbing/plot forced/context involved situation.

Who has Prime defeated that puts him on Zeus level in a one on one match? Please let's not use team battles because Despero and Black Adam has wrecked elite teams and they are no where close to being what Odin is. What solo fight has Prime ran through that puts him on Zeus level and what makes ION...a inexperienced ION so beastly?

Cogito
Who has Prime defeated that puts him on Zeus level in a one on one match?

Dude, I said SBP has greater strength and combat feats than Zeus. I did not say that SBP would beat Zeus in a fight.

Now, tell me who Zeus has defeated in HtH combat that puts him on SBP level? (Don't say Hulk, we're not going there)

carver9
Dude, I said SBP has greater strength and combat feats than Zeus. I did not say that SBP would beat Zeus in a fight.

Now, tell me who Zeus has defeated in HtH combat that puts him on SBP level? (Don't say Hulk, we're not going there)

The minimum...Thor. Your turn...who has Prime defeated?

WhiteWitchKing

He didn't beat Hulk; he ragestomped Hulk to the point that Hulk couldn't regen properly.

Who? Typhoon.

Uriel005
still ignoring Prime requiring a guardian suicide bombing him just to bfr let alone kill him. Also the entire legion of super heroes. The GL corps. Both supermen Earth 1 and 2. btw Earth 1 supes would ****ing murderstomp if it weren't for his magic weakness... which... gasp!!! Prime lacks.

iceman24567
carver still claiming Hulk destroyed the dark dimension laughing

Batman-Prime
Give Zeus all his powers so he can kill himself to bfr Superboy Prime for the win... wait!

Omega visors
He took out thirty some lanterns who cares like Zeus wouldn't blow through them just the same.

based on

Mindset
lol

Omega visors
Let's not pretend like Prime never struggled against low tier beings. Fighting teams, he does amazing hut his one on one fights isn't as impressive as you all make it out to be. He has always had issues with Conner and the below example is just one type of proof needed. Him getting merked by the Titans imo isn't a low showing at all...its pretty much on point since again, he had problems in the past taking out Wondergirl and Conner in the past. Zeus destroys him...Prime consistency is, he is powerful but he is also overated. Him retcon punching is all nice and shiney but it has nothing to do with a fight. Hulk punching through dimensions and shaking dimensions doesn't mean he will crush Odin.

Zeus 10/10

really? and what if i bring she hulk and namor raping zeus in a fight? that should also count doesnt it? i mean it happened on pannel and i say its a spot on how zeus should get his ass handed to him by those 2... now what?

Bentley
If people think Zeus is Odin level, then they fully expect him to headbutt Prime and ko himself?

Omega visors
odin > zeus > prime

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
If people think Zeus is Odin level, then they fully expect him to headbutt Prime and ko himself? No, Zeus is smarter than that, he either drops a mountain on Prime or turn into goat and disappear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.