Sersi vs Umar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

vansonbee
My votes on Umar 9/10 and someone else should fill in what she can do.

the Darkone
Umar is the female version of Dormammu, mid sky father level being. Sersi is powerful but not that powerful to battle somebody of Umar caliber.

Stoic
I though Umar was slightly weaker out of the Dark Dimension? Sorry I didn't mention that in the OP, I just thought that everyone automatically presumed that this was neutral space.

Hey, if Quasar can subdue a Watcher, why wouldn't Sersi be able to do the same to Umar?

vansonbee
Umar > Watcher ?

Bentley
Umar stomps, too much power.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Stoic
I though Umar was slightly weaker out of the Dark Dimension? Sorry I didn't mention that in the OP, I just thought that everyone automatically presumed that this was neutral space.

Hey, if Quasar can subdue a Watcher, why wouldn't Sersi be able to do the same to Umar?

Quasar subduing a Watcher is pis let's be real here, Umar is notch below her brother Dormammu but they are consider equals, and Dormammu is consider Odin and Zues equal in power and she is not that far behind him, but Umar does have too much raw power for Sersi to handle. It would be like Sersi vs Mid Sky fathers, sersi is not Zuras!

the Darkone
Originally posted by vansonbee
Umar > Watcher ?

NO!

Mshinu
Umar biatchlaps her head off.

leonidas
yeah, umar is pretty powerful. too much for sersi 1on1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.