Circe vs Umar (Nods to Stoic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
How does the DC's Circe fare against Dormammu's sis?

Stoic
You know I was going to go with Circe of DC, but I thought Sersi of Marvel had better feats, or at least more appearances.

Prep-Man
Circe.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Circe.

Really? why?

Prep-Man
Circe is trans level. Beyond top tier. Look what she did in the latest WW stories. It's pretty incredible.

aztec
Originally posted by Stoic
You know I was going to go with Circe of DC, but I thought Sersi of Marvel had better feats, or at least more appearances.

Circe, has reallly impressive feats considering she only appears on Wonder Woman comics. The only other comic, I've seen her make an apperance is in the Justice League, but I don't remember her doing anything impressive so it doesn't count. Anyway, Circe was able to bring back Medusa to life after she was killed. She had the power to bring back a foe, who was able to give Diana a run for her movie by conjuring a powerful spell which required a snake, medusa's bones and candels big grin . Moreover, she was responsible for increasing the abilities of many Wonder Woman villians. If I'm not mistaken one of them was the male cheetah who took on Superman. By amping the villains, they were a greater threat to Diana. Also, Circe gave Diana the ability to transform/loose all of her immortality whenever she was in human disguise. This happen recent in the Jodi Piccolut run. If you want to read more about Circe, I'd highly reccommend rucka's run. She's along with Ares overthrew Zeus. Its a good read.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Circe is trans level. Beyond top tier. Look what she did in the latest WW stories. It's pretty incredible.

And didn't someone say in the other thread that Umar can be Skyfather level when she's at her best? I mean is the master of the Dark Dimension, and close to Dormammu being his sister and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.