Citizen Steel & JSA All vs. Rogue & X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Who takes the majority?

1. The fight takes place in Disneyland. The park is closed for the main event, so the heroes don't care about smashing anyride. evil face

Atom Smasher
Citizen Steel
Stargirl
Cyclone

vs.

Colossus
Rogue (Classic)
Pixie
Storm

srankmissingnin
Rogue touches Citizen Steel's exposed face... then rage stomps everyone.

Prep-Man
atom smasher punts rogue to the moon.

vansonbee
Storm vs. Cyclone = Storm, even though Cyclone is beter manipulator in wind, Storm is more diverse.
Pixie vs. Stargirl = Pixie, teleport and stab SG w/ Soul Dagger for a KO.
Rogue vs. Atom Smasher = Rogue, because Atom Smasher shows more skin than a prostitute in Oakland.
Colossus vs. Citizen Steel - Citizen Steel beats down Pete.

Team 2 for majority

Prep-Man
atom smasher just took on some demi gods in hth. his thunder clap would demolish anyone on the x-men side.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
atom smasher just took on some demi gods in hth. his thunder clap would demolish anyone on the x-men side. Scans of demi gods who appear for only a issue?

zopzop
Originally posted by vansonbee
Rogue vs. Atom Smasher = Rogue, because Atom Smasher shows more skin than a prostitute in Oakland.
Team 2 for majority
laughing
thumb up

Prep-Man
they were in a recent jsa arc. and were tearing apart cities and beating down powergirl who is much stronger than rogue. i think atom smasher was doing the best physically.

vansonbee
Beating down on Powergirl? There context involve, if I recall correctly, absorbing sun light from her body? : /

PG > AS

Prep-Man
i forgot about that. but ither way they are stronher than rogue.

vansonbee
i forgot about that. but ither way they are stronher than rogue. Maybe, but your forgetting the assess that made Rogue unique, her power absorption capability.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee Maybe, but your forgetting the assess that made Rogue unique, her power absorption capability.

if she goes straight for that, but atom smasher can just keep her away by swatting her like a fly. or citizen steel could one shot her. he shows very little skin and is a decent fighter.

vansonbee
if she goes straight for that, but atom smasher can just keep her away by swatting her like a fly. or citizen steel could one shot her. he shows very little skin and is a decent fighter. Citizen is slow and can be kited and Atom Smasher can be out maneuver by Rogue speed (giants type characters are slow), later you've to include Pixie and Storm, who can take out those other girls w/ ease.

Soul Dagger magic > can KO anyone (thus shown so far).

Prep-Man
Originally posted by vansonbee Citizen is slow and can be kited and Atom Smasher can be out maneuver by Rogue speed (giants type characters are slow), later you've to include Pixie and Storm, who can take out those other girls w/ ease. Soul Dagger magic > can KO anyone (thus shown so far).

atom smasher was fast enough to nail jay and adam. hes not that slow.

vansonbee
atom smasher was fast enough to nail jay and adam. hes not that slow. Jay = PIS? No way possible can he tag Jay, what was context of the comic anyways?

Adam doesn't maneuverer much, he practically a flying brick w/ a ego.

Prep-Man
adam can manuever witht the best of them. like when he faced off against the jsa. much more so than rogue.

vansonbee
adam can manuever witht the best of them. like when he faced off against the jsa. much more so than rogue. I don't care about JSA, I'm only focusing on Adam and Atom Smasher fights against each other.

Prep-Man
atom isnt slow is what im saying. but lets just agree to disagree.

Bentley
Atom is not slow, nice bashing just because the character is big uhuh

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Atom is not slow, nice bashing just because the character is big uhuh Prove me wrong Jumpy

Cogito
Originally posted by vansonbee
Prove me wrong Jumpy

Prove yourself right?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Cogito
Prove yourself right? You first evil face

Anyways, overall Team 2 takes the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.