Bane Vs Current Hercules (no gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

Black bolt z
Bane obviously, duh.

Bentley
Bane gets venom?

Prep-Man
What level is current herc at?

Bentley
He's a very skilled street leveler.

leonidas
he's got some level of superstrength, not sure just how strong exactly though. he did manage to hold up an eye beam and keep some of a building from collapsing though he couldn't actually lift it, he had to hold it up and dig underground to escape. still, at decent feat. he also fought ares' kid h2h. maybe..... between cl10-25?? with venom, this would be a good h2h match. herc's showed some VERY good h2h skills and a fair amount of agility in this new series. i'm biased, so i'd say herc for a slight majority. maybe....

Colossus-Big C
no venom

CosmicComet
Originally posted by leonidas
he's got some level of superstrength, not sure just how strong exactly though. he did manage to hold up an eye beam and keep some of a building from collapsing though he couldn't actually lift it, he had to hold it up and dig underground to escape. still, at decent feat. he also fought ares' kid h2h. maybe..... between cl10-25?? with venom, this would be a good h2h match. herc's showed some VERY good h2h skills and a fair amount of agility in this new series. i'm biased, so i'd say herc for a slight majority. maybe....

basically...the inverse power-skill rule is in play for Herc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.