Black Knight vs Unus the Untouchable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight in the savannah.

leonidas
lol

if he can cut the field he wins. if not unus would likely pummel him to death eventually. pretty sure his field has stopped logan's claws, so not sure if the ebony blade could cut it--if that's the sword he has here....

zopzop
The only chance the Black Knight has is with the Ebony Blade. That thing has killed skyfather level beings, cut through containers that were created by the power of a Cosmic Cube (they resealed but the sword actually penetrated and cut it), and it cut open the Mechano T-Rex that was shrugging off Mjolnir attacks.

leonidas
true but it also failed to cut through mag's shield as well as others during his time in the avengers. i really don't know if it would work. pretty sure hulk has punched through unus's field at some point but the thing is pretty invulnerable. i'd say the sword MIGHT get through, but i'd say the shield would be more likely to hold long enough for unus to win more often than not.

Bentley
He has the Ebony Blade.

zopzop
@Bentley

Well there's a question as to whether the Blade can penetrate the force field. Leo brings up some cases where it failed, against Magneto's shield no less!

But it also has some nice feats like the Mechano T-Rex (that withstood Mjolnir) slicing , the skyfather slicing (and killing), and the slicing of a containment cell created by the power of a Cosmic Cube.

IMHO those showings lead me to believe he can get through the field, but it's just speculation. I could be wrong. The skyfather slicin' and dicin' was damn impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.