Alan Scott Vs Current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Alan is unleashing his full power of the Starheart. Who wins?

Cogito
Alan. Especially if BFR is on.

vansonbee
Can current Hulk fly by blasting gamma farts?

There should be a thread where current Hulk gets to hit Alan with his strongest punch thread embarrasment

zopzop
Alan with full Starheart for the win.

JakeTheBank
Alan beats his ass.

Uriel005
Scott using the Starheart to full potential... hmmm... The collective magic of the universe gathered for how long by the guardians.... I think Full Starheart beats anything short of a RoE and even then Scott's had at it with Mordru who tooled the wizard Shazam at the RoE...

carver9
Hulk 7/10

iceman24567
Alan one shots him

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 Scott using the Starheart to full potential... hmmm... The collective magic of the universe gathered for how long by the guardians.... I think Full Starheart beats anything short of a RoE and even then Scott's had at it with Mordru who tooled the wizard Shazam at the RoE...

that was new age mordru. still a good feat.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
that was new age mordru. still a good feat. mordru from any period is still monstrous and stupidly powerful compared to even some skyfather level characters with his shenannigans

TheHulk
Originally posted by vansonbee
Can current Hulk fly by blasting gamma farts?

There should be a thread where current Hulk gets to hit Alan with his strongest punch thread embarrasment Alan getting hit by Current Hulk will surely Die...and i will say..FATALITY!!!

Prep-Man
Alan combo breaks the hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.