Captain Cold vs Spiderman, Wolverine, and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Fight happens one football fields length apart, with Cold on one end, the team on the other, no cold fields allowed (Messing with their speed edge would just be unfair) but he can use anything else he usually carries.

No CIS or PIS either.

Who wins?

vansonbee
One member of team 2 will be frozen and remembered for his efforts, most likely Sabertooth.

Bentley
Cold field, wide beat, cold grenade. Rinse and repeat.

Cold 10/10.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Cold field, wide beat, cold grenade. Rinse and repeat.

He's done this before on panel?

Bentley
Just about everytime he's fought Flash in the last five years.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Just about everytime he's fought Flash in the last five years.

OP said no cold fields. So even without them you think he could take the Team, who start off a few meters away from him?

Bentley
Ah, that makes it more fair, but it takes away most of Cold's schtick.

Cold's ice has very little friction and can create giant ice structures, he can also use it like Iceman to cover a difficult ground faster -create an ice plataform and slide through it-. I think he can actually evade Wolverine and Sabertooth who will be hindered by his ability to change the terrain, but Spider-Man's movement will be more free -as long as there are elements for him to swing-, which would greatly difficult the task.

Anyhow, a single cold grenade would take all of them at once, it covers around an entire block and it instant-froze a building. I say Cold still wins the majority, and the rest of the time team manages to block his weapons with webbing or sneak close enough for a swipe.

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
OP said no cold fields.
who start off a few meters away from him?

I lol'd at the irony

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
I lol'd at the irony
roll eyes (sarcastic)
No cold field means CC better have some spectacular ranged attacks because Team 2 is melee based. They will close the distance and without the cold field, he's fugged. That's what I getting at with Bentley.

Cogito
roll eyes (sarcastic)
No cold field means CC better have some spectacular ranged attacks because Team 2 is melee based. They will close the distance and without the cold field, he's fugged. That's what I getting at with Bentley.

No, the irony is that you called him out on not reading the OP regarding the cold fields, while not reading the OP regarding the starting distance.

Football field > "few meters"

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
No, the irony is that you called him out on not reading the OP regarding the cold fields, while not reading the OP regarding the starting distance.
Oh, I didn't call him out on anything. He might just have missed that part of the stip by reading over it. Happens to me all the time and I have to go back and edit my posts.

Now you're just nitpicking. I didn't feel like writing out 109 meters apart. A few meters will do when describing a football field. It's not like they were a mile apart. A few means not many but more than one. It's not like they were a thousand meters apart. It's relative.

cdtm
A football fields length should give him enough time to set up an ice shield..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.