Captain America vs. Wildcat: Boxing Match!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
No 3 knock down rule.

No one can be saved by the bell at the end of any round.

15 rounds of boxing.

No superhero attire or equipment. Only boxing attire/and equipment.

Who wins?

Bentley
Epic match, I'd need to know more about Steve's boxing skills, but they are likely to go the distance.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley
Epic match, I'd need to know more about Steve's boxing skills, but they are likely to go the distance.

Thanks smokin'

Steve trained with boxing masters that the free world could afford, for about three months. This was apart of "Operation: Super Soldier". I'd say his skill is at master level. Although I'd give the edge to Ted in this category tbh. Still.. It's a great fight, that will test their boxing skills to the max.

vansonbee
Steve has master basketball, so boxing would be a breeze for Steve, who was train to fight wars.

Mindset
Originally posted by vansonbee
Steve has master basketball, so boxing would be a breeze for Steve, who was train to fight wars. wtf

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vansonbee
Steve has master basketball, so boxing would be a breeze for Steve, who was train to fight wars. Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/drakehah.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.