Spiderman vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
How would Spiderman do against Quicksilver? ...engaged in battle in New York City. How would the Wall Crawler fare?

sad

TheHulk
Quicksilver,For one thing he can just go so fast he runs into Spider Man he get's knocked out Cause the only factor that Spider Man will defiantly lose to is speed and of course speed is Spider mans game too but Quicksliver is not only to fast but to fast to see for spider man...

leonidas
yeah, spidey wouldn't do very well.....

vansonbee
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, spidey wouldn't do very well..... He wouldn't at all in a standard KMC arena, but this is in a city, unless QuickSilver has feats showing him running on side of buildings, Spiderman can take a few wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by vansonbee
He wouldn't at all in a standard KMC arena, but this is in a city, unless QuickSilver has feats showing him running on side of buildings, Spiderman can take a few wins.

spidey would still have to hit him with something. i could see spidey taking him out in a comic with some plot assist, but not in a forum. unless something has changed recently, qs is still capable of near lightspeed. no way spidey can deal with that. qs could destroy any building he tried clinging to and i wouldn't say it was out of character if he were really po'd. erm

golem370
Webbing tripwire

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
unless something has changed recently, qs is still capable of near lightspeed.

When did this happen? Did he get an upgrade? Was it temporary?

Mini Bennett
There was one time where it said he was running faster than mach waves, which would make him FTL. I don't think that was very consistent, though.

These days, at the very least Pietro is massively hypersonic, which means Peter Parker can't do anything.

leonidas
Originally posted by zopzop

happened a while ago actually, and afaik was intended to be permanent (still not sure if an explanationhas been provided for how he got his powers back...)

his lightspeed feat is a little dubious (i wanna say he was creditted with racing radiowaves, but i could be remembering that wrong), but the point stands--he is really fast now-a-days and would be too much for spidey, even in a city imo.

leonidas
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
There was one time where it said he was running faster than mach waves, which would make him FTL. I don't think that was very consistent, though.

These days, at the very least Pietro is massively hypersonic, which means Peter Parker can't do anything.

laughing out loud

should have read this post first! thumb up

zeel
Originally posted by zopzop

i could be wrong but there i think is a instance where spiderman hit the hulk at speeds rivaling the speed of light.

TheHulk
Originally posted by zeel
i could be wrong but there i think is a instance where spiderman hit the hulk at speeds rivaling the speed of light.

laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Cool fight. I can see Spidey getting a majority.

SamZED
Didnt Quicksilver recently run from one continent to another within seconds? Sure he's no Flash but he's crazy fast. Spider-man tags speedsters every time he fights them, but Quicksilver going all out CIS off is too much. And Pete has no ss.

Mshinu
Quicksilver has been outrunning lightning bolts since puberty.

Bugboy gets beaten up.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Quicksilver has been outrunning lightning bolts since puberty.
You say it like its common knowledge and not something one writer pulled out of his ass just recently. Classic QS was never faster than a lightning bolt. stick out tongue

Kid Kurdy
- classic Quicksilver vs classic Spider-Man: Spider-Man 8/10

- current Quicksilver vs current Spider-Man (without spider-sense): Spider-Man 3 /10

- current Quicksilver vs current Spider-Man (without spider-sense but with prep): Spider-Man 9/10

There, I said it.

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
You say it like its common knowledge and not something one writer pulled out of his ass just recently. Classic QS was never faster than a lightning bolt. stick out tongue

Perhaps he hit puberty late... you know, like spidey might do one day. wink

SamZED
Originally posted by Mshinu
Perhaps he hit puberty late... you know, like spidey might do one day. wink laughing miffed

Parmaniac
See? Spider-man doesn't even need puberty to be taller than Wolverine.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheHulk
Quicksilver,For one thing he can just go so fast he runs into Spider Man he get's knocked out Cause the only factor that Spider Man will defiantly lose to is speed and of course speed is Spider mans game too but Quicksliver is not only to fast but to fast to see for spider man...

Is English your first language?

SamZED
Originally posted by Scoobless
Is English your first language? Thought you'd be used to it by now. Im from Russia, Parmaniac is from Germany, Bently from France and I suspect Quanchi actually lives in Netherrealm so...

JakeTheBank
and I suspect Quanchi actually lives in Netherrealm so...

laughing out loud

Scoobless
Thought you'd be used to it by now.

I've been away.

Funnily enough, though, the "foreign" language posters are often easier to understand than a lot of young Americans.

smile

Bentley
QS beats Spider-man using sonic booms alone in order to make this a challenge.

Can anyone dig QS vs Venom that happened in Mighty Avengers?

the ninjak
Thought you'd be used to it by now. Im from Russia, Parmaniac is from Germany, Bently from France and I suspect Quanchi actually lives in Netherrealm so...

laughing out loud
I've been away.

Funnily enough, though, the "foreign" language posters are often easier to understand than a lot of young Americans.

smile

Blame their education system. And I hate the fact that I gotta use 'z's in soooooooo many words. Crazy Americans.

Oh and Spidey wins via web traps being sprayed everywhere and staying in the air while doing it.
Pietro gets snagged by one trap and gets snared/webbed up good.
Then a quick kick to the face and fight over.
He doesn't need SS when you have lots of adhesives.

TheHulk
Is English your first language? U
mmm yea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.