SA superman can lift a universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a88378438
well,i know this man power level is almost neary-infinity,but he can lift a universe all matter/weight?
at least 100000000000 galaxies....

Gecko4lif
SA superman?

Colossus-Big C
silver age.

Bentley
Every incarnation of Superman can lift an universe at some point...

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Every incarnation of Superman can lift an universe at some point... Sage sir. It's like a right of passage for superman of any age. He progresses from building>spaceship>small Island> continent>small planetoid>moon>earth>solar system>galaxy>universe. It's only natural...

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bentley
Every incarnation of Superman can lift an universe at some point... the universe is not a tangible object that can be lifted...

Mindship
No. But by spinning his invulnerable body at near the speed of light, he could make himself massive enough to trigger a Big Crunch. And it would've only tickled.

Mshinu
He can probably lift it with a supah sneeze.

Endless Mike
Lift it above what, is the real question

Cogito
g007-psyduck

Galan007
Superman and Captain Marvel lifted a book containing an infinite amount of weight. Lifting a measly universe wouldn't even register as a warmup for Supes.

Get real. srsly

psycho gundam
herculese or atlas > silver age superman + NE superman x superman 1,000,000 ^2

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M
the universe is not a tangible object that can be lifted...

Say that to Hercules.

King Kandy
Originally posted by a88378438
well,i know this man power level is almost neary-infinity,but he can lift a universe all matter/weight?
at least 100000000000 galaxies....
Maybe on a good day but i'd say, 99% of the time no way.

a88378438
Originally posted by King Kandy
Maybe on a good day but i'd say, 99% of the time no way.

i has a prove....
in the coie,SA supergirl almost kill AM,this AM already absorbed many universe
so,i think he can......even easily...

and,herc is not stronger than SA superman,also,he not lift universe
i know some scan,but this heavy is not universe,it is very abstract

King Kandy
i has a prove....

i know some scan,but this heavy is not universe,it is very abstract
AM hadn't absorbed the universes, his Anti-matter universe had. Later on he actually consumes that universe and even a legion of heroes can't hurt him, only Spectre can.

a88378438
AM hadn't absorbed the universes, his Anti-matter universe had. Later on he actually consumes that universe and even a legion of heroes can't hurt him, only Spectre can.

No...when he destroying every positive-matter universe, he would gain all power in the cosmos
yes,he not absorbed the positive- universes,but,the psitive-universe is became his power to strengthen him strength(a universe has many galaxies...and he at least has thousands of positive-universe)

Uriel005
i has a prove....

i know some scan,but this heavy is not universe,it is very abstract I could teach my little brother to kill brock lesner with a sleeper hold if Brock didn't fight back... My little brother still wouldn't be able to lift him.

a88378438
Originally posted by Uriel005
I could teach my little brother to kill brock lesner with a sleeper hold if Brock didn't fight back... My little brother still wouldn't be able to lift him.
this is differ,because,the AM has many universe power,that meaning he power is very powerful,if a person(anyone) can almost kill him in physics fight,that mean,this person at least is close to this AM
even,supergirl is almost kill AM,AM himself say" supergirl is almost kill me"

regard:AM has not only "one"universe,he has many many many universe power

King Kandy
No...when he destroying every positive-matter universe, he would gain all power in the cosmos
yes,he not absorbed the positive- universes,but,the psitive-universe is became his power to strengthen him strength(a universe has many galaxies...and he at least has thousands of positive-universe) There is a huge difference between the universe just strengthening him and him actually absorbing the totality. You see how strong absorbing that universe made him? That was way more than anything superman could do. So your logic fails badly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman and Captain Marvel lifted a book containing an infinite amount of weight. Lifting a measly universe wouldn't even register as a warmup for Supes.

Get real. srsly

thumb up

a88378438
There is a huge difference between the universe just strengthening him and him actually absorbing the totality. You see how strong absorbing that universe made him? That was way more than anything superman could do. So your logic fails badly.

friend,i'm not say superman can beat AM(full power)
i just prove superman can lift a universe weight(not really universe,universe not object)
yes,this difference,but you think AM destroy many universe just a little strengthening him?why?a universe has many galaxies,sun,quasar,black hole,this all became power to strengthening him,is very powerful
and,AM absorbing not just many universe,he absorbing anti-universe,over 100000000 world,AM(FUll power)=get all universe(not just thousands of universe,is all universe+anti-universe+all superhero'power)

supergirl and superman in coie,just almost kill a get thousands of universe AM,this AM is weaker
full power AM easily kill superman

a88378438
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up
but this not SA superman

a88378438
so,no anyone?
ok,i will use this thread(SA superman can easily lift a universe)

DarkestSonata
Bloody hell!

Im allright with most comic book garbage but physics dictates that this is both impossible and stupid. Where is he supposed to grab? even if he could generate enough force to move even a planet (i know hes that strong just bare with me) even trying would just propel his body right through it. Now if you tried to take all of the mass in the universe, solidify it into one object, turn it into adimantium, and then have him try...Gravity on such an object should simply destroy him. I guess i just can't wrap my mind around this one.

SamZED
You're not the only one who can't. That's like trying to win an armwrestling with the wind.

a88378438
i''m not say"SA superman lift a really universe"
no,the universe is not object,i say,a universe weight object(i know is crazy,but,this my mean)
SA superman can lift this

Lord Feron
Originally posted by SamZED
You're not the only one who can't. That's like trying to win an armwrestling with the wind.

I try to do that as a little kid actually Stick your arm out while in a moving car and proceed to arm wrestle the ****ing wind (of course you had to cup your hands to make resistance, that just how the wind's hands are....) embarrasment

a88378438
Originally posted by DarkestSonata
Bloody hell!

Im allright with most comic book garbage but physics dictates that this is both impossible and stupid. Where is he supposed to grab? even if he could generate enough force to move even a planet (i know hes that strong just bare with me) even trying would just propel his body right through it. Now if you tried to take all of the mass in the universe, solidify it into one object, turn it into adimantium, and then have him try...Gravity on such an object should simply destroy him. I guess i just can't wrap my mind around this one.
i know this crazy,but this SA superman,the man is neary-infinity power level,he once almost destroy universe just by him super speed and look my prove,i think SA superman can...
SA superman just sneezes destroy solar system,close black hole,support 100galaxies pound is look at nothing....
i think the comic you can't use really physics..

SamZED
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I try to do that as a little kid actually Stick your arm out while in a moving car and proceed to arm wrestle the ****ing wind (of course you had to cup your hands to make resistance, that just how the wind's hands are....) embarrasment As a kid? Well, dont feel bad. I still do that all the time.. embarrasment

a88378438
.......no one has question?
so,i can suppose all people belive SA superman can do this
thank you,this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.