Worldbreaker Hulk vs. Zeus who beat the crap out of Hulk (H2H only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
H2H only. who wins?

TheHulk
Originally posted by shokosugi
H2H only. who wins? H2H Well Worldbreaker Hulk is so powerful that people are saying he is Skyfather level or slightly above since he still can grow stronger..anyway if it's H2H i say Hulk....

Cogito
Originally posted by TheHulk
H2H Well Worldbreaker Hulk is so powerful that people are saying he is Skyfather level or slightly above since he still can grow stronger..

Nobody is saying that. Not even carver is saying he's above skyfather (don't even think carver thinks he's mid-skyfather).

If Hulk wants to be pummeled again, Zeus will be happy to oblige him I'm sure.

carver9
Zeus wins after a long fight.

carver9
By the way...Hulk isnt over skyfather.

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulk
H2H Well Worldbreaker Hulk is so powerful that people are saying he is Skyfather level or slightly above since he still can grow stronger..anyway if it's H2H i say Hulk.... material for carver to masturbate with for the next 2 weeks. LOL J/k

iceman24567
Zeus breaks him then tosses him away like tuesday morning garbage

TheHulk
Originally posted by Cogito
Nobody is saying that. Not even carver is saying he's above skyfather (don't even think carver thinks he's mid-skyfather).

If Hulk wants to be pummeled again, Zeus will be happy to oblige him I'm sure. Nah people from other places are saying that i kinda agree i think the character Worldbreaker should be further "explain" but for now i won't say anything else....

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
material for carver to masturbate with for the next 2 weeks. LOL J/k

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.