Rogue galleries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
What heroes got the best and worst rogue galleries? As in interesting/well written, not neccecarily powerful. List the the best/worst if you want.

I like the X-men villains a lot, Batman got both good and not so good ones, Spiderman villains generally suck how could they not (except for Kingpin who found a better opponent in Daredevil, and Brock Venom).

X-men`s best:
Magneto
Apocalypse
Mr Sinister
Mystique

Batman`s best:
Ra`s Al Ghul
Joker

Batman`s worst: (too many to list really, but...)
Mad Hatter
Harley Quinn

sucky spidey bullies:
Vulture
Mysterio
Green Goblin

JakeTheBank
Why do you think Stormin' Norman sucks?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why do you think Stormin' Norman sucks? Don't blame him, he's a Wolverine fan that's like complaining about people with a third 21. chromosome. biscuits

EDIT: I would have agreed that Mysterio sucked till his latest appareance where he kicked Spider-man in his nuts.

Mshinu
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why do you think Stormin' Norman sucks?

Green Goblin looks utterly ridicolous for one. Scary you say??? Being obsessed with bullying a teenager is pathetic too. Maybe he has gotten better lately but still...

Anyway I realize what you like and not is pretty subjective.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mshinu
Green Goblin looks utterly ridicolous for one. Scary you say??? Being obsessed with bullying a teenager is pathetic too. Maybe he has gotten better lately but still...

Anyway I realize what you like and not is pretty subjective.

Fair enough, but Osborn's been consistently portrayed as Parker's greatest foe and is responsible for a great deal of personal tragedies for him. I can see him not being your favorite, but it's surprising to see him listed as one of the worst villains for Spider-Man.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Don't blame him, he's a Wolverine fan that's like complaining about people with a third 21. chromosome. biscuits

EDIT: I would have agreed that Mysterio sucked till his latest appareance where he kicked Spider-man in his nuts.

Not a Wolverine fan really, all the logan clones with claws and him being everywhere is getting boring.

Yea, I think that nutkick was posted here some time ago.. thumbs up for Mysterio there but not enough to redeem many years suckyness.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
thumbs up for Mysterio there but not enough to redeem many years suckyness. I agree, hopefully he will stay the way he was portrayed in that issue. Same for Vulture can only think of one issue where I found him badass IIRC StiltmanFTW likes the character.

I also never was a big fan of Kraven and Chameleon. These are pretty much the shitty villains of Spider-Man imo.

carver9
Wolverine has the best villians then Superman is next.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine has the best villians then Superman is next. Wolverine has like 4 villains.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine has the best villians then Superman is next.

Ah ha?

Batman's Rogues and Spider-Man's Rogues are better than Logan's.

Parmaniac
http://towardsmecca.com/2009/03/16/10-worst-spider-man-villains-ever/#more-542

Simbon
If we are talking about charaterization, the x-men probably have this, just by virtue of the fact that they have a small number of complex and very iconic villains/former villains (Magneto, Juggernaut, Emma) in addition to more standard fare (sentinels, apoc and sinister, etc.)

Hulk has one of my favorite rogue's galleries, though: it is chock-a-block with monsters.

dmills
Superman or Thor prolly have the toughest, but Batman has the most iconic. Even Joe Blow non comic fan off the streets can name at least 3-4 Batman Rogues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.